All Comments on 'Fat Bottomed Girl Pt. 04'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 7 years ago
Delicious!

When a woman fully appreciates just how devoted a man can be she can take him anywhere she desires! Starting slowly and gradually introducing ever more humiliating acts to a reluctant but ultimately willing submissive will produce the desired results; a lover who cannot deny his mistress anything her heart desires. When a man allows himself to be displayed for his woman's amusement he starts down a path that can only result in his being used for any and all kinds of sexual pleasure. Ironically both the male and female in this sort of relationship are hooked on the same drug: dopamine, the highly addictive brain chemical. It requires ever higher levels of humiliation in this instance. In the end it will result in one question: "Is that all there is?"

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
Wow, and wow.

You write very well, and your story-telling is skillful. I felt easily drawn into the story, the characters' thoughts and emotions.

I deeply enjoyed the slow wading into CFNM of the first chapters, and my enjoyment continued in this chapter, too, if with greater tension. In Chapter 4 he is swept into the current of too-deep-to-touch-bottom.

Chapter 4 had more of him mentally strengthening words that he and Sheila had shared, explaining to the reader, and rationalizing to himself. It did not have Sheila actually saying those words -made me doubt her investment. And so, after the almost Romantic tone of early chapters, we return to a more firm BDSM tone where such relationship disparities make more sense.

(by the way, I am not making comment about categories -you did fine with this)

Don't get me wrong, it was hot, and tension-filled, and I read every word. ... I'm trying to convey what I felt as I read... .

Your writing excellently captured the "heartache" he felt.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific Story

And wow, your good writing and imagination garner such thoughtful comments. I enjoyed the beginning seduction into cfnm the most but you're taking us on a delicious journey of submission. I hope the story doesn't end here.

L O R

DorcDorcalmost 2 years ago

Just finished all 4 parts in the series… good writing and very hot story line!

Thank you

tongueman53tongueman53over 1 year ago

God , I would Love to be Just Like Him !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Johnnie, you are so good at this. Your stories intimately connect with my my inner hidden desire to to be a wanton submissive panty-wearing cock slut. You make me want things that I never knew I wanted.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

My pet (cmj711s_pet) wears pretty panties when he plays golf with the guys. I especially like the pink ones, he has many pretty ones for Me to chose from.

I also have him go commando when he does volunteer work with the ladies. The feel of My little guy rubbing against his pants, giving him a thrill makes Me happy, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES