Fat Bottomed Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,691 Followers

In the living room as I knelt, giving her a manicure, Sheila went on to tell me how much she had enjoyed Mike's large cock and how she would like to fuck him again.

I wanted to protest but I knew that would be improper. Her dominance over me had, over time, taught me to never question her decisions.

But Sheila shocked me when she chided me about me maybe feeling Mike's cock up my ass one day.

As I packed to return to my condo and my job the next day, Sheila suggested that maybe I could do her an enormous favor. That favor consisted of me tossing my male underpants and buying myself some female under garments.

Sheila explained that since I was now her cock sucker and cuckold, that a little feminization would be the next test in my devotion to her.

As I drove home, I wondered where this next step would take us. More specifically where it would take me. I considered my feelings for Sheila and knew I was deeply in love with her. I was more comfortable in her presence then now, when I was alone. My dependence on and submission to her had grown and I knew I would do as she wanted.

The following night after work, I'd gone to a local Victoria's Secret shop at the mall and bought myself 7 panties. My choice of colors was based on what I thought would please my lady.

After showering and shaving my body, I marveled at the smoothness of the satin panels on my rear end and tummy. My dick got hard immediately and I decided to call Sheila.

When I told her what I was wearing, she insisted that I Skype her.

When her image came on my computer, I saw that Bev was there again. Sheila had me stand back and model all my new panties for them. She particularly liked the ones that were nearly transparent. She liked to see my hard dick through the thin panty.

And again I debased myself for them, jacking off with and into my panty and eating my cum from it.

Sheila clapped and I heard a "Jesus Christ" from Bev as they signed off laughing.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,691 Followers
12