All Comments on 'Fateful Decisions'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the trolls

This category sure has a lot of them. Great story, waiting for the next one.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 7 years ago
Picking off the trolls

Countering the trolls as best I can. 5*. Thanx for your stories.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 7 years ago
amazing work!

Not sure why people read story subjects they already don't enjoy.

Haters gotta hate... Nothing better to do I guess.

I loved this! It feels like a chapter one but still very much enjoyed the erotic build up! Thank you for another great new work!

Cheers!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Gave it five stars and awaiting the sequel where Steve pulls his small pud while watching Stephanie ride Tim's hog.

Cyclocross17Cyclocross17almost 7 years ago

Great story!!! Five stars for sure!! I hope there is another one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great up to the end

Liked everything, but how you left it. Need another page of the aftermath. Does Steph get so mad at her husband that she leaves him? Does she get pregnant. Does Tim move in? How does Steve feel about what he witnessed?

So many unanswered questions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Problem with This?

Cliche! Big boss, big cock big disappointment. Nothing new .Nothing original.Just cut and paste cuck.Well written but...... why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good!

How about part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Next chapter would be a tricky one to write, but I'd love to see this continue.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Clicheville

I like cuck stories but you have to work harder than this. Big hairy boss with 10 inch cock? Check. Small wimpy husband with 5" dick? Check. Wife with Double D hooters? Check. Husband a wannabe cuckold? Check. Wife completely willing without conscience? Check. This is not to mention all the silliness of joking about her tits right in front of her and her staying topless. Why not just fuck him right then? And I agree with others that you ended it too soon. Seems to be going to a really bad place for old Steve-o who put his trust in 20 years of marriage only to lose it in one bout of afternoon delight, but it would have been nice to see what happened. Perhaps you could write something more nuanced and original about that.

With all of that, but especially the tired trope of the 10-inch dick, this is in one-star territory, but your writing mechanics are good so 2 *. I like cuck stories but you have to be more original than this and take your time with the characters. You make Steve so stone stupid that it was hard to read, no one to sympathize with. This level of work is good enough for a one-page stroke story, but you took four pages to do it. If you are going to take four pages be more nuanced, make Steve and Stephanie more unsure, more conflicted, and be more original. You could keep the cliche of the DDs as a centerpiece. One cliche, at most, per story. And NEVER the 10-inch dick cliche!

If you do write a sequel, I hope you leave us with more than just watching this husband throw away his marriage and suffer like the dumbass fool he is.

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

This was great. I think you and Cockhole are my two favorite authors at this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm a Little Disappointed

I usually like 'everyonesavoyeur's stories quite a bit, but this one was not quite of the same quality as others, as far as I'm concerned. I hope the next one's better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...Ready for another chapter.

Good read... I agree with others, though, in hoping there's another chapter. My guess... she get's pregnant, of course. ...and hubby is happy with that, as long as he gets a major pay raise, does some traveling for the business, and his secretary becomes his very compatible partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and bad story!

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great read

forget those morons who didn't like this story. i thought it was fantastic. when can we expect chapter 2.

surfrat73surfrat73almost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Would love to see more of this story! Thanks for sharing

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Can a story that is sordid enough to evoke UGH be bland enough to rate as Meh?

Yes, this waltz through the cliché ballroom qualifies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Buildup was too long; it didn't really build tension like it should have. When the story finally got to the sex, it was really hot, and then it just stopped. It almost seemed like the author got tired of the sex.

fr45fr45almost 7 years ago
One of the best!!!

This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. You're a fantastic author. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Some woman really can't enjoy the big fat giant cock. In theory all must fantasize about it but some can't take it . A friend with a long fat cock gets turned down often after some see and play with it and then when a few try they don't let him all the way in . Many moons ago another friend who had a abnormally huge cock was fucking this old girl . He was black and 19 and she was married white 34 year old mother of two. He fucked her in a room full of people and he pounded her any way you could. He made her beg scream and also belittle her hubby. He finished her as she was trying to crawl away as he pummeled her ass make her scream that she loved his young black dick up her ass. Then in a room of about 20 other guys and girls he stood pulled her to her knees and made her lick and suck his dick balls and asshole. He shot his last load all over her face and sent her home defeated to hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Really liked this as well as everyone of your other offerings. Really looking forward to part 2 of "cucked on vacation"!

Thanks for your hard work!

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
So hurry up with part 2

Would love to read about their ongoing affair. Tim just has to get her pregnant at some point.

Both men suckle her milky tits.

Develop a poly relationship. Each man gets her pregnant a couple of times each. So many places to take this.

heyzeus1979heyzeus1979almost 7 years ago

I love this story! I'm looking forward to reading how Stephanie's lust for Tim's cock develops and how Tim dominates the relationship.

1954hall1954hallalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I read all the comments and several stood out. You are on my fav. authors list and I have read and reread all the the stories. This one is to rushed, lacks the tension you have in all your other stories. The resistance of the wife and the racial aspects and dominance isn't there. Her submission and the husbands discoveries about him and her add layers. I'm sure you realize that, your a good writer. Slow down and enjoy the feelings and the words will flow in the right order and pace. I don't need to tell you how. This had good potential but not sure where it can go now.

I'll continue to look for other works from you.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very, very erotic. Totally realistic. A voyeur husband's innermost desires and dilemmas are masterfully depicted. STEPHANIE'S CHARACTER WAS SUPERBLY CRAFTED! [☆☆☆☆☆ (5)]

There is a very thin line between loving your wife too much & being ready to share her... between adoration of her totally sexy body which is only yours & worshipping the same body when you know you share it with another man (other men). It is a perversion in the eyes of many, but that's your true nature. You hope your wife will be groped & fucked by another man. If that man is your boss (or hers), you think you are in 7th heaven & on cloud number nine at the same time!

I WISH MY WIFE WERE MORE LIKE STEPHANIE!

chief573chief573almost 7 years ago
Incredibly erotic story, please more

Again, this story was very hot, very good. I think the seduction of Stephanie was a little too easy, but still a good story.

Now to the next chapter: After all the sex that afternoon, the author can build new tension as Stephanie starts feeling remorse for what has happened. After all, she has been married to Steve for 20 years and still loves him, and this was her first time straying. So she feels alot of guilt and maybe she keeps away from Tim for the next few days.

But gradually the frustration of unsatisfying sex with Steve and the closeness of Tim will cause the inevitable second fall, this time with the full knowledge that this time, its for keeps. After that 2nd sex marathon, she tells Steve they can stay married, but she wants Tim to live with them and that she will sleep with Tim. Maybe a blowjob for Steve now and then, but the vagina belongs to Tim. Fade out as Steve sits and ruminates on the situation he ends up in, as much his fault as anyone's...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please do a part 2

Please do a part to showing what happens next. I want to know that Tim keep fucking the wife and what happens to Steve.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story . you should do a part II or continue on, i'd like to see where it goes.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 6 years ago
Exciting Story

Thank you for sharing a wonderfully exciting story.

WhisporWhisporover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Great story and mental imagery! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chuck shit

End of marriage . ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 5

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT! GAVE IT A 5 (*****).

One of my favorites on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of your best!

I love the "conquer" feeling the Alpha boss expresses when his friend and subordinate's wife submits to his "masculinity". I also loved her feeling anger, knowing she's never going to receive the same level of pleasure from her husband.

The most arousing lines in your story for me were, " "You're so much bigger than my husband." It was a cruel thing to say, she knew. But it was also completely honest, and it served to deeply arouse both of them."

Cruel, perhaps, but indeed honest, and highly erotic. I also liked when the boss called his friend and employee an "idiot" and the wife said nothing to defend her husband. Her silence indicated she was in agreement regarding the assessment. The intensity could have been increased by Tim goading her into actually verbally agreeing with him, something which could be expanded on in chapter two.

About my only issue is your frequent use of the word "husbands", as in "her husbands eyes", "her husbands voice", or "her husbands dick". Omitting the apostrophe implies she has multiple husbands, rather than the correct, "husband's" usage. A small quibble, perhaps, but an unnecessary distraction from a story I found highly erotic.

Thank you, and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end, and a wife whoring after a big cock. This marriage isn't going to last now the wife has had taste of her husbands bosses big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting eagerly for ch 2

I really enjoyed this story. I would love to see Tim gradually take over as the man of the house and her husband realizing he wasn't man enough to satisfy her and accepting the natural course of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oor

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story needs a part 2. Does Tim continue to fuck Steph after his house is rebuilt? Does Steph continue to fuck her husband Steve or does she fully submit to Tim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

This story was well written and deserves a sequel. Clearly there is much more story to tell. I would love know how this story plays out from here.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 6 years ago
fantastic

hell yes a great story but it need more how does the boss take ful control ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

MINUS 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLUS 5 Just for

making the asshole of LIT, annony, complain and bitch!! This fool is retarded and insane

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another?

Please sir, may I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What waste of time reading this pathetic story. 1* for this trash story

Very ugly, nonsense, pathetic, wimp and stupid story.

This story is such waste of time reading all the way through.

The author is more concerned to describe the loads of cum and others men cocks that makes to believe the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues.

Perhaps the writer should be honest to himself and assume he loves cocks better than pussy. He'd be much happier.

This pathetic story is in wrong category. It should be in T&C or Gay session.

1* for this horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haters

Why do these types of stories bother people so much that they have to leave hateful comments?

Gotta love liberals that are all about tolerance being intolerant....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story worth reading

Critics are everywhere, the story has the erotic tale and drama that makes this website what it is. However, since the ending is not an ending rather a cliff hanger is the husband truly a voyeur with a deep desire to see his wife of 20 years with another man or is Steve simply a man understand his mediocre status realizes that his wife has become this beautiful swan, notices the glances and stares and occasional flirts decides why wait to be burnt on a divorce sets out to trap a boss that makes money has money and is disrespectful of the hired help and really is no friend of his to begin with. The voyeur eye, is it a camera capturing all the details needed to file adultery and thus suing his own boss for alienation of affection and the destruction of his marriage. Steve maybe in the room but in the story he does step back and allow Tim to take advances on his wife all the while Steve is this casual observer or his he? This could be the makings of a BTB or BTB (Boss) as well.

Lipstick75Lipstick75over 6 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Oh hunny please write chapter 2. Women always fall for the Alfa dominate male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story is a masterpiece! It is VERY, VERY EROTIC. Its scenario was brilliantly conceived; its story line, masterfully crafted. It is not 100% realistic but similar stuff happens to real people in extraordinary cirmumstances.

I gave this story a 5+ (4 ordinary stars & one supernova).

Stephanie's character, 6 stars (because she is one in 100,000!)

Tim is a lucky mother fucker. The lucky ones get lucky.

Steve is a loving husband of a Loving Wife. He loves his wife truly, madly, deeply. He is adoring her & admiring her. Henceforth he will be also worshipping her body that he now shares with Tim.

He's been a latent voyeur since God knows when, it could even be a genetic predisposition.

The ending is clear. Stephanie & Steve are staying together as husband & wife. They have already let Tim into their marriage. He will stay a part of that marriage; we don't know specifics (ménage à trois?) The 3 of them currently have a ménage à trois).

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 6 years ago
Another not finished

Awesome story and hard-on inducing , Erotic and sexual , now we need the rest of the story . If Steve heard most or all of the sex how could he even stay with her after the things she told Tim . Steve allowed her the amazing gift of a well hung lover and she stabbed him in the back .

Please finish this story as well as most of your other stories .

Theakston58Theakston58about 6 years ago
The ending is easy...

Steve may not know it yet but he has lost her. He is the beta male in every aspect of their lives including financially. She has certainly lost respect for her husband and will continue to do so. Steve’s marriage is over.

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
gar

bage

charliem100charliem100about 6 years ago
Disappointed With The End

I liked it up to the point where she's screaming that he's so much better than her husband. That ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb

Nicely written lengthy story, very erotic. Can't wait for the next Chapter.

I was left wanting more. Can't wait for Steve & Stephanie's next conversation.

Maybe Stephanie can have Tim's babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I totally agree with anon comment 02/02/18. I gave this story a 5. It is not short (4 pages) but it is NOT BORING!

If you are into boss-fucks-wife scenarios, this story is a must read.

So far the story's got 96,096 views & 170 fav.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why make this guy have a 10 inch cock when they really don't exist.

Author at least be realistic.4.5to6 inches is most of us. 10 inches is a freak of nature if one exist at 1 million to one and would kill a women's insides with pain that is providing that freak could even get it hard. Plus you just killed this guys marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantastic and hot

fantastic; hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

So now she's about to be divorced and Steve's about to sue the Company. What's clever or entertaining about that shit?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

Apart from watching I hope Steve filmed it so if Stephanie tried to ration him because of the ,size of his cock, could threaten to put it on the internet with the wife clearly identified in the scene.

janice kjanice kover 5 years ago
Love your Stories

My story preferences are interracial stories (white women with black men) so I think this story would have been even greater if Steve's boss (Tim) would have been a black guy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY! MANY MEN HAVE A VOYEUR SIDE BUT ARE NOT AWARE OF IT. SOME OF THEM ALSO HAVE A CUCK-WANNABE SIDE...

... when the man who's fucking your wife before your eyes is your boss, it is an extra wickedly erotic (& totally KINKY) situation. You are totally mesmerized with what you see, you are like a deer caught in headlight.

The real fun start when your wife realizes she can be naughty without jeopardizing her (& your) marriage!

All of the above, & much much more, is very well depicted in this story.

everyonesavoyeur is an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need to write

You need to write sequels to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STAR!

Great setup and build to the ultimate orgasmic end! My balls are empty after this tory...PLEASE write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 5-

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

:)

harleyd1harleyd1over 5 years ago
Outstanding

You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a hot story

I hope you make this a series! So hot, that I read it straight through! Can’t wait to see how you top this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anon 08/29/18 'THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY' hit the nail on the head with his/her comment! It's so good that i am quoting it in its entirety

"(w)hen the man who's fucking your wife before your eyes is your boss, it is an extra wickedly erotic (& totally KINKY) situation. You are totally mesmerized with what you see, you are like a deer caught in headlight.

The real fun start when your wife realizes she can be naughty without jeopardizing her (& your) marriage!

All of the above, & much much more, is very well depicted in this story.

everyonesavoyeur is an excellent writer."

* * *

Some married women have a "boss fetish". They are smitten by her or her husband's boss. If he wants to fuck her, all he has to do is ask...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

The following quote from anon06/06/19 if certifiably true:

"Some married women have a "boss fetish" (...) If he wants to fuck her, all he has to do is ask..."

In case of my wife, she tends to sand him signals that she could be his for taking. Eg. she readily offers him a shoulder massage, compliments him on his looks, when she hugs him she holds the hug a bit longer & kisses him on his cheeks very close to the edge of his moth. Him being 6'2" she presses her boobs against his chest to reach him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five star stuff! I mean 5/5 = 100%!

Excerpt from this story:

"She kissed him [her husband's boss] again, and then rolled on top of him, his now stiffening cock resting between the crack of her plump ass. 'I want you again,' she whispered."

[EPIC!]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two thumbs up: 👍 👍!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THIS IS A VERY VERY EROTIC WIFE SEX STORY: 5.0/5 = 100%! OBVIOUSLY IT'S BEEN EXTREMELY WELL RECEIVED BY THE READERS...

... It has so far got 134,886 views & 243 favorites (that's almost 2 fav. per 1,000 view, whereas most storoes get 0.2 favorites or less per 1,000 views!)

* * *

I do not know if my wife has cheated on me. If i found out that she did, i would not be surprized, & I know I would not file for divorce.

Years ago, my wife & her boss at the time were very close, they were jokingly flirting with one another. He was divorced & she was married mother of two...

At that time I became aware of my hitherto hidden VOYEUR SIDE.

I belied then & I still believe he was fucking her.

Our marriage survived...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
:-)

I was a voyeur husband way before I was aware the fact.

My voyeur/cuck-wannabe side was influencing my decision-making process, plus all my concerns about my wife inappropriate behavior were in my mind downgraded to "minor issue, monitor, but no action reqired..."

Based on personal experience, I can tell you that when your wife crosses the line, you get into a hypnotic trance of sorts, & you are like a rabbit caught in headlights. You feel it all is happening to another couple & you are just observing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny how things change

When i was married, I was always secure, even with my encouraging her flirting. So was Steven. His quote, after the first encounter, but before full-on sex:..."I guess after all this time together our trust, and our relationship is at a point where, internally, I feel completely secure."

But then her massive reaction brings at least 7-8 points where Tim "has her" and "claims her", and she's conquered. Her reaction and his ego show that this isn't the kind of casually fun cucking, with adoring love remaining, like your "Neighborly" series. I'm not sure if this marriage--and marital love--survive! Consider comments like "she became angry. She looked up at Tim, and noted his hairy and muscled body, his masculine features. She looked down at his manly cock" and "soon realized that this wouldn't be the last time they had each other."...I do think Steven was "an idiot". Need sequel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terms of passion

Thought it was interesting, and great, the language used to describe Stephanie's incomprehensible dramatic first O on Tim's much larger manhood, was very similar to the earlier passage of Ashley's otherwordly dramatic first O on Richard's huge size,

in the earlier Neighborly #1, nerves firing etc etc...loved both passages!! Emphasized each beyond imaginable fantastic first for each wife, without humiliating either previously loved husband experience. Love your stories, have read most!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Loved This Story

My husband is gone more than he is home. He is gone two or three weeks at a time to take in Training seminars. While he is climbing the ladder of success, I enjoy sex with some of his friends and neighbors. I have grown quite fond of two of them. I have had sex with each of them more than I have with my husband. I do things with them and others that I have never done with my own husband. They both want to get me pregnant. I want to pick out a certain time of the month where all three could be the father and let all three believe that each one is the father.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Joke

What a fucking joke. All these people with such serious observations about just another cuck and whore story. These people have problems and need serious help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The following is a copy of anon 07/09/19 [titled :-)] in which anon explains why some husbands behave the way they do:

(quote:)

I was a voyeur husband way before I was aware the fact.

My voyeur/cuck-wannabe side was influencing my decision-making process, plus all my concerns about my wife inappropriate behavior were in my mind downgraded to "minor issue, monitor, but no action reqired..."

Based on personal experience, I can tell you that when your wife crosses the line, you get into a hypnotic trance of sorts, & you are like a rabbit caught in headlights. You feel it all is happening to another couple & you are just observing.

(unquote)

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Stud's size wins again in the coupling with an otherwise happily married wife

Great build-up to the inevitable submission of a sexy wife to the hubbies boss. Alpha males come in all sizes but having a big appendage heightens the experience and this story includes the acceptance of the employee and hubby. The author continues to excel in these cuckold's encounters and I find it compelling reading. I would love this situation to repeat in my own marriage, however, after 40 years I am clutching at straws and get by on reading stories like this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please write more about Tim and Stephany, I truly loved this story

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Finish the story

Another story left unfinished . She says she loves her husband but she has mated with his boss/friend who is single , hung and rings her bell better then Steve . What's to stop Tim & Stephanie from dumping the dumbass cuckold and moving in together . Steve has already lost her in the battle of lust/love and he never really stood a chance .

The story was well written and very erotic and of course the titty fuck was AWESOME !

PLEASE FINISH THIS AND OTHER STORIES YOU HAVE LEFT OPENENDED !

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Not to much mystery.

The reason I couldn´t give this story a higher number was that it told the outcome from the begining. So then the only mystery left was if Staphanie was going to leave Steve for Tim, Which as much pleasure as a big cock gave her there was no hint of an exchange of partners. Don´t get me wtong, it was a good story but the only mystery was when it would eventually happen. which was no mystery either. anyway I did enjoy my self to some degree. Or maybe I just feel a hatred for Tim for taking advantage of a helping hand. It happened to me one time I tried to give a helping hand to a couple that had their house badly damaged by a hurricane. The thing is she was my sister. Well about a week after the hurricane our oldest son passed away, and thats when my brother in law made his move on my wife. The day I found out about it I didn´t get mad or throw her out. I forgave her. But my love for her went out the window. She noticed some time later. she would just make a comment like ¨you don´t love me.¨ I never answered her. but even after being widowed for over eight years, I still remember that time and try to figure out the many things she left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Fag cuck shit.

Nuff said.

syd_v63syd_v63about 4 years ago

Needs to be more. Just started to get good and it ended way too soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sensuous60Sensuous60almost 4 years ago
Fabulous!!

Fabulous, its truly well thought , extremely well written all three Tim, Stephanie, Steve's characters are well brought out, you are one of the best in this genre of stories, Love , you to add a sequester to this.

Looking Forward.

re

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309almost 4 years ago
Well-written

Great work! More please.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Yuck

For about a page, I couldn't tell where this was going. Please warn us of this shit in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Soooo

Is Steve a fucking wimp cuck? Why did he not do something?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just inane

Oh, yeah, just fuck my wife. What a collection of cuck authors here. If Mr. Voyeur needs his wife fucked I'm available.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Keep it up!!

This should definitely continue

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
This is why you look at previous stories when not familiar with author

All of your stories seem to be about cuckolding.

Why would Steve invite him to his house and they weren't even friend.

I read the first paragraph and knew what this was.

Please put a warning at the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's very erotic & KINKY when a married woman decides to go to bed with HER HUSBAND'S BOSS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fateful Decisions II needed

The bitch has regrets after it was over acts different to her husband wants Tim out of house. She is trying to work hard to rebuild trust with Steve. Steve also having second thoughts after hearing Stephanie actions and responce to Tim. The couple went through a very rough patch for quite a while not knowing how to get back where they were before the episode. They were both sick at what they had done to there marriage seeking counseling from an expert. Tim moved out immediately apologizing what problems we might have called.. Steve quit working for Tim and started his own business. Was very successful and grew quickly because he was the one out on the job that people seen getting the work done. It started to hurt Tim's business Tim confronted him Steve's response was he didn't really think it should bother him for what he had done to their marriage he didn't really blame him because it was kind of a mutual agreement but things didn't turn out the way they thought they would. Steve and Stephanie did end up having two more children which made them a total of 4 and life did get back but still little things kept popping up to reminding of the mistakes they made.

katibkatibover 3 years ago
What?

This story aches for a denouement! Clearly what it lacks is the reaction of Steve to his wife's adultery. That reaction could have been an anguished approval, or it could have been an angry confrontation. You supplied neither, and the reader (or this reader) feels cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another D___A___

Leave the slut quit the job start his own business focus on doing the best you can work at the less cost for customers and drive old boss out of business!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent. Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0).

This story is a kinky fantasy. But the storyline is not out-to-lunch crazy. Similar things happen to real people in real situations on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC again

My boss Jack's wife kicked him out and yes he was a big black dude. When he showed up at our door asking to crash for a few days. Joey and I talked privately we said he could but had ground rules maners language no alcohol if coming I late very quiet. It wasn't that long that I noticed Joey changing in bed that night I talked to her about my concerns. She said I didn't have anything to worry about. I said then what brought on last night frisky behavior I know Jack beat me home and then left thinking I wouldn't know. She said he had spoken to her but went to his room for a while then left. She said he is a nice looking well built guy and friendly. I just said I think that I need to let him know he should be looking harder for a place or get back with his wife. Joey said we shouldn't push him and his wife. If it's to soon it could be worse. I agreed. I talked to Bill our neighborhood watch dog good guy nosey. Bill said that big black man had been there almost every day then leaves and comes back after I am home better be watching. I talked to some coworkers I thought I could trust about me starting my own business. Three said great they would come work for me. Then I talked to my dad about everything. He said he would furnish the money but the company would be in his name until things got straight. Instantly I started doing things at work that would cost Jack more money the other buddies were doing it also. He actually brought at home one night. I told him I quit and he needed to leave now. After he left Joey I asked what are you going to do now you are out of a job. I said that I was starting my own business. She asked where I was going to get the money to start? I said I had already talked to my dad and he said he was willing to back us. Then she said she thought that I should have talked to her before making such a big decision. I said I wasn't for sure where her and I stood because she wasn't honest with me about how often he stopped by the house when I wasn't here but I was working for him. She said that he never touched her he had tried but it never worked if he was acting out of line just as soon as he got there I would go to a room and lock the door and put a prop against it till he left. I asked what about the children she said luckily they was never there when he was. The business has been successful so far and yes occasionally I do run into Jack I will speak but that's about it. One time he asked me what brought all of this on? I just looked at him and said you are not that stupid you was trying to steal my wife. And some good advice that he should take would be to never to try anything that stupid again. He actually said he was sorry and he was trying to straighten his life up because that's why his wife had kicked him out when he was messing around with somebody else. Life goes on and our family has been great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

👍👍!

😊

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous