All Comments on 'Father's Day Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SlofredSlofred4 months ago

I am sorry but I just can not read this chapter. Two years ago I had two strokes after a quad bypass and it just hits too close to home. I am sure this is a great story but it just hits too close to home for me. Thank you for sharing.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months agoAuthor
Slofred

Slofred, I understand. The story is there when you're ready. I'm glad you survived your health issues and thank you for reading my stories.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol84 months ago

Hey WW, fantastic, as always.

I have a "cute" suggestion - you know, Jonathon Charles makes a pretty good name for a reddish raisin... And as someone who's 1/2 Japanese & 1/2 Black, that's VERY good description! 😁

As per usual, thank you for your hard work. Writting is NOT easy, esp in this time of "wokeness" and "super pc"-ness. Please keep writing how YOU see fit. If folks don't like it, tough cookies!

💗 Sc8

ROBERTS1968ROBERTS19684 months ago

Loved it! I'm glad I didn't have to wait long for part 2. This hit me hard with the loss of my father who I'd always had a rocky relationship with. Also, father's day with my daughters who have turned their back on me was a lightning rod to my feels. Tons of Kleenexes. Great story again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was well written. As someone who has lived with mental illness for over 50 years, the final scene for Jonathon Davis is especially moving. The dream I have of the forever nightmare ending and giving way to peace is his reality. My eyes are tearing up a bit as I write this. We are political opposites, but it matters not. You touched a special place with me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well WW, as usual you've hit the ball right out of the park!

I've read every one of your stories since I first discovered you here, and you have a very high standard to maintain - which you do every time!

I wish I had your talent, but I don't so I'll keep reading your missives as they post here.

Thanks very much!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How many women became pregnant and in what parts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Father's Day Series Info