All Comments on 'Father's Day Present'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 6 years ago
A bit hypercritical of the wife

To get angry when she had hypnotised the son so the father could have him.

VegasMike155VegasMike155about 6 years ago
Very Good! More could have been even better!!

Randy, you are compiling a very entertaining body of work. I always check out your newest post. And this latest is one of my favorites. I thought it was just different enough to stand out. But it could have been so much better! I get the feeling it might have been written as a lark - something you tossed off rather quickly. But think of the possibilities.

I would have loved to see the wife discovering her husband's gay porn stash, her realizing how stimulating it was for her, and then realizing that he was making their son the focus of his gay fantasies and that the idea of her husband having sex with their son was even more of a turn on for her.

Then she gets the idea of trying to make it actually happen - as much for herself as for her husband. We could see her researching hypnosis and then using it on her son.

You could have then switched perspectives and showed how her husband and son had already become lovers. It would have been delicious to see her son going along with her hypnosis efforts and then telling his dad all about them. And then the two of them planning on going along with her scheme in order to find out exactly what she wanted to have happen between them. I think that would have been a delightful story. And, of course, incredibly hot.

I for one enjoy incest stories that include elements of male bisexuality. But it REALLY turns me on when the wife and mother is just as turned on by it - if not even more so - as the husband and son.

So, Randy, keep writing and posting. Your devoted fan looks forward to your next effort.

VegasMike155

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Great story!

Omg I loved this story! Well written and great two see two men enjoying each other’s bodies. Well done!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
like the story

5 stars. hope there's a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Start

That was the beginning of a great story. Love the sex between mom and son and then dad and son and what is truly great is the interaction and sex between all three. What a great climax. Mom surely loved to be fucked by both dad and son.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I don't believe it.

You had things set up perfectly for Simon to fuck his fathers ass as Daddy was fucking mommy's cunt, or as Mommy sat on top of Daddy cowboy style Simon fucked his Mommy's ass so that all three were getting fucked at the same time. Yes, you at least got her spit fucked. Oh well, what do I know, you're the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her sudden rage doesn't work

Everything else was fun, but her tantrum in the middle is really jarring.

Naughtymale52Naughtymale52about 1 month ago

This was a good story of incest and how it developed along. Had me hands 🙌🏻 in my pants stroking away at the pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...