Father's Day Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stood up and hugged me, one man on each side of me. It was nice, though I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of both of them, completely naked and flaccid while I was still in my dress. After the hug finished, Trevor stepped behind me and began massaging my shoulders, while Simon slid around in front of me and put his hands on my hips.

"I think I can guess, but what's happening now?" I asked. My crotch started feeling warm and tingly with anticipation.

Simon answered with a big grin, then stepped closer to me, his face taking up virtually all my field of view. "Dad and I are going to have some fun with you." He kissed me. Not as a son, but as a lover. His soft lips pressed against mine. His clean shaven face felt so wonderfully smooth, compared to Trevor's scratchy beard. I kissed Simon back, opening my mouth for him and letting him taste me. I rested my hands on his arms and moaned softly into his open mouth. Trevor unzipped my dress and started rubbing my back sensually. I let go of Simon's arms, allowing my dress to slip down my torso, then Simon let go of my hips and let it fall to the floor. He broke our kiss and stepped back, his eyes scanning my body - fully nude except for my bra and necklace. Likewise, I took the opportunity to once again appreciate his naked body, including his cock which was once again fully erect, the tip glistening with precum. Simon reached out with both hands and began touching my body.

My son's and my husband's hands ran over my body, caressing me, exploring me, squeezing my flesh. It didn't take long for Trevor to unclip my bra and toss it aside, exposing my breasts to our son for the first time since breastfeeding.

He took his time running his hands over my tits, gently squeezing them over and over. He ran his thumbs over my nipples, circling around my areola, making me hard. He jiggled my boobs a few times, and he clearly loved watching them bounce. Then, finally, after teasing me for minutes, he licked at my left nipple and then sucked it into his mouth. He sucked it hard, running his tongue in circles around my nipple as he did so.

I moaned his name, and my crotch ached for his cock. I squirmed with pleasure, writhing on the spot while my husband held me in place for our son. Trevor stepped closer, peeking over my shoulder at Simon sucking my breasts. I felt Trevor's warm, hard dick pressing into me just above my buttcrack. I leaned into it and squirmed again, grinding my ass against Trevor's throbbing erection. By this point, Simon had switched nipples and back again. Too much longer and I might have cum just from his mouth on my nipples.

"Fuck, that feels so damn good, baby," I informed Simon, in case my moaning and squirming was too subtle. I slid my hand down my stomach and over my crotch, about to start masturbating. Simon grabbed my hand and took it away.

"Allow me, Mum," he said, then held my hand and walked me over to the bed. I climbed on and spread my legs for my son. He got on the bed and put his head between my legs for the first time since I gave birth to him. Trevor stood beside the bed, watching intently, slowly stroking his hard cock.

Simon kissed me on my right thigh, then my left, gradually kissing his way up to my warm, wet, aching pussy. He blew cold air on me, sending a shiver up my spine and I shuddered. Fuck, he loved to tease. Even worse, I was loving it. I squeezed my breasts and moaned, "Make Mummy cum, baby, please."

Simon replied by spreading my pussy lips with both of his index fingers, then slowly licked from the bottom of my pussy up to my clit. I moaned and squirmed, completely in his control.

"You look and taste so good down here, Mum. I can't believe I came outta there." He licked down from my clit and I quivered. "I can't wait to go back inside you." He licked up again, then focused his tongue on my clit. He moved his tongue side to side, breathing his hot breath on my pussy from his open, panting mouth.

"Oh shit yes, baby," I groaned. I started thrusting my hips back and forth, grinding my pussy into my son's face. I reached down and held his head in place. "Just like that, honey," I cooed. "Fuck yes, just like that..."

Simon reached his hands up and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them rhythmically. I looked down and made eye contact with my son as he ate me out. Trevor walked around to the foot of the bed and started caressing Simon's back and ass cheeks. Soon, he leaned over and started kissing Simon's back, slowly inching his way down towards our son's ass. He looked into my eyes the whole time, knowing I was enjoying watching him pleasure our son almost as much as I was enjoying our son pleasuring me.

Trevor was inches away from licking Simon's asshole and everyone could tell I was almost about to cum. I was panting, my face felt so hot, and all my muscles in my body started to tense up. I closed my eyes and moaned "Mummy's gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum," and then everything stopped. I don't mean time stood still or anything like that. I mean it all stopped - Simon's warm, wet tongue flicking my clit while he breathed his hot breath on my pussy and squeezed my tits - it all came to an abrupt stop. I opened my eyes and looked down. Trevor had pulled Simon away from my crotch and was now stroking our son's cock lovingly. Trying to catch my breath, and frustrated by being denied while agonisingly close to orgasm, I looked up at my boys and asked, "What the fuck, guys?"

"You've cum too much today already, honey," Trevor informed me, a sadistic grin creeping through his beard. He kept jerking Simon's cock, taunting me. They both knew I wanted it inside me more than ever.

"Oh come on, babe, please," I begged. "I was so close. It would've been so good!" I looked to Simon and started rubbing my clit, hoping to get myself off even if he wouldn't. "I need to cum. Don't you want Mum to cum, baby? Wouldn't you like to know you can make me cum so hard? Please, my beautiful darling son, give it to me, make me cum. Give it to your mother, you know I want it so bad..."

Trevor released Simon, who grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my stomach before I even knew it'd happened. He yanked my hips up, and I instinctively pulled my knees under my body, getting myself in position for doggy style, ready to be ravaged by my son.

I was so wet, he slid easily into me. His cock entered the very same hole through which he came into the world. But this time, everything felt so incredible. No screaming, no pain, just raw animal lust between my son and I. I moaned his name and thrust my body back into his, taking all of my darling son's cock inside me. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me hard and fast. I was so overwhelmed by lust and my thirst for an orgasm, all I could do was bury my head in the pillows and moan loudly while I took everything my son gave me.

"That's it, Mum," he grunted. "Take it. You feel so fucking good, Mum." Just as his father had done to him earlier, Simon spanked my ass. I squealed in equal parts pain and pleasure. He asked me, "How do you like getting fucked by your son, Mum?"

"Love it," I replied through the pillow.

"Louder, Mummy," he commanded.

I propped myself up on my elbows, my tits beginning to bounce madly beneath me, and practically screamed "I love getting fucked by you, baby! I love being fucked by my son!" When I tried to hypnotise him, I'd been treating my son as nothing but a sex object. Now, it seemed, he was getting his revenge. I told myself I didn't want to be a hypocrite, so I kept letting him use my body. But the truth is that I couldn't have stopped him even if I wanted to. We were both enjoying this way too much.

Trevor climbed on the bed and knelt in front of me, his thick, wet cock right in front of my face. I obediently opened my mouth and, as our son fucked me, I started sucking my husband's cock. He still tasted a little like Simon's ass, which only turned me on more. He put both hands on the back of my head, ensuring I wouldn't stop. Rather than try to somehow create my own rhythm, I let Simon's thrusts control my cocksucking. Each time he drove his hot, hard dick deep inside my dripping wet pussy, I'd swallow more of Trevor's thick, hard, warm cock, taking him in my throat and sliding it out between my lips when Simon would thrust back. I was powerless, and in that moment, I existed only for their pleasure.

I'd never cum from vaginal sex before without any sort of clitoral stimulation at the same time, but that day I could have. I came so painfully close. I moaned high-pitched pleasure noises with Trevor's cock in my throat, Simon's cock pounding my pussy, and I felt my muscles tensing up involuntarily, squeezing Simon's cock tighter and tighter as I felt myself building to orgasm.

The closer I got to cumming, I didn't realise I was bringing Simon along with me. As is the curse of youth, he wasn't as good as his father at delaying his orgasms. I think I was about 30 seconds away from having my first ever hands-free vaginal orgasm, but then Simon yelled out, "Oh fuck, Mum, I'm gonna cum."

My mouth was too busy wrapped around Trevor's cock to beg him to shoot inside me, to keep pounding me, to tell him he was seconds away from making me cum along with him. So he pulled out and sprayed his seed all over my ass and back instead. Don't get me wrong; feeling him unload his cum onto me, covering me with rope after rope of his white hot, sweet seemed felt good, but there's no denying it paled in comparison to how fucking amazing my orgasm would've been. I don't think I managed to hide my disappointment.

I spat Trevor's dick out of my mouth. "God fucking damn it!" I screamed. "I was so fucking close! Again! I just wanna cum, you bastards!"

Trevor pushed me down on the bed and rolled me onto my back with a strength I didn't realise he had. Simon moved out of the way as Trevor climbed on top of me and straddled me. Simon's cum suddenly felt cold on my back as it made contact with the quilt cover. Trevor looked down at me with his sadistic grin once again. "Okay, Allison, we'll let you cum this time. Promise."

He lifted my legs above his shoulders, raising my ass about six inches off the bed. He held me down by my right shoulder with one hand, while in his right hand, Trevor lined his cock up with my pussy. He entered me as slowly as he could. I felt his hard cock head parting my lips gently, slowly sliding into me. First the tip, then ever so slowly more and more of the shaft until our pubic hair merged and I had all of his cock inside me. Then, just as slowly, he slid his cock out. He looked at Simon and instructed him, "Come here and taste your mother's juices off your father's dick."

Simon dutifully licked and sucked Trevor's cock, slurping up all my juices and swallowing them gleefully. "You both taste awesome," he informed us, then grabbed his father's cock and lined it back up with my pussy. Taking his father's lead, Simon held me down by leaning on my other shoulder. They were determined to keep my hands as far away from my clit as they could.

Trevor once again slid his dick into me and out of me as slowly as possible. Once again, Simon sucked his cock and swallowed all my juices. They both smiled devilishly as they watched me squirm and writhe and moan in response to their teasing. I just wanted to be fucked! But they were enjoying having such control over me, driving me insane with pleasure-torture.

They had the nerve to do it a third time! Slowly, millimetre by millimetre, my husband slipped his cock into my pussy and took it out, then let our son taste my pussy from his dick. Trevor then looked down at me and said "Okay, baby, now Daddy'll fuck you and you can cum. Just like I promised." He and Simon both let go of my shoulders and Trevor lined his cock up with my tortured, wet, aching pussy for the fourth time in as many minutes.

I almost cried with relief, and I got so turned on hearing my husband call himself Daddy. "Fuck me, Trevor," I begged. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard!"

He shoved his cock inside me and grabbed my thighs for purchase. I immediately started rubbing my clit like I hadn't cum for years. I let Trevor start fucking me as hard and fast as he could. I locked eyes with him and stared into his gorgeous face as he had his way with me. Sure, we both had many many more wrinkles than when we got married, let alone when we first met. And sure, he'd put on a bit of weight and was starting to go grey. And my body was nowhere near as tight as it once was. But this was the man I fell in love with so many years ago, and I knew we could never be torn apart. I loved him and he loved me. And we both loved our son, who had started sucking my breasts again.

Simon licked and drooled over my nipples, catching them on each bounce. I caressed his head lovingly while he sucked my breasts, just as I had done all those years ago when feeding him. Trevor continued pounding away at my pussy, and I kept rubbing my clit furiously. Moans and rhythmic, wet slapping noises filled the room. I told them both I loved them so much, and that I never wanted this day to end. Simon agreed, and Trevor told me once again that this was the best Father's Day he's ever had.

It didn't take much more before I felt close to cumming again. There was no way anybody was going to stop me this time. As I got closer and closer to orgasm, I found myself saying "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" over and over again. Simon sucked hard at my nipple and squeezed my other breast hard. Trevor's cock twitched, somehow growing even harder inside me as my pussy tightened, as my heavy breathing transformed into shallow panting, as sweat broke out on my forehead, as my nipples hardened, as my pupils dilated, as I finally fucking came!

I screamed like a woman possessed. Waves of pure bliss exploded from my pussy, radiating throughout my body. My vision faded at the edges. I shuddered and spasmed uncontrollably, my pussy tightening up like a vice around my husband's cock, which felt twice as thick inside me. I just about saw through time, it was that fucking good. When my vision returned, Trevor was looking at me with a huge, happy grin on his face, his sadism now gone into hiding. Simon was also grinning, the spitting image of his father. They were both so happy for me; glad that the orgasm they had finally allowed me to have was worth the torture. But as good as it was, it wasn't enough to make Trevor cum along with me.

I looked at my son. "Simon, go and finger Daddy's ass." Simon did as I commanded, licking his fingers and sliding them into Trevor's clenched ass. I looked back at Trevor. "Fuck me, Daddy," I encouraged. "I want your cum, Daddy. Fill me up with it, paint me with it, I don't care. Whatever you want, Daddy." I really was embracing calling him Daddy.

"Fuck yeah." He responded just as I hoped he would. He leaned over, grabbed onto my tits like his life depended on it, and started fucking me with deeper, harder thrusts. He was serious now.

Simon kept fingerfucking Trevor's ass while Trevor fucked me, getting himself closer and closer to cumming for the second time in less than an hour. No small feat for a man his age. I put my hands over his hands, looked deep into his eyes and groaned, "That's it, Daddy, fuck me hard and deep. You know how bad I want your cum, don't you? How much I need it?"

He pumped his cock in and out of me, getting faster and faster. "Uh-huh, Daddy's gonna cum soon, baby," he replied. "Daddy's gonna cover you in his cum, Allison."

"Shoot it all over her, Daddy," Simon cheered. "Cover Mum with your cum for us. I wanna see her dripping with your delicious, white, hot cum."

"Do it, Daddy," I moaned. "Give it all to me."

Trevor's eyes widened, and less than a second later, he took his cock out and jacked it fast, grunting like a caveman. Simon kept on fingering his ass, massaging his prostate. "Guh, nnng, fuuuck!" Trevor yelled, followed by about eight spurts of thick, ropey cum, which landed on my breasts, then my stomach, then the last few dripped into my pubic hair. Simon slid his fingers out and Trevor grunted with pleasure. He flopped onto the bed beside me, breathless. I thought Simon would join us, but instead he started licking up all of Trevor's cum.

He ran his tongue through my pubes, slurping noisily, then his tongue tickled me as he slid it up my stomach, licking and drinking cum as he went. He was especially diligent to remove all of his father's cum from my tits, spending about a minute making sure he'd licked it all off me. Then, finally, he lay down next to Trevor.

"Holy shit," Trevor sighed, then chuckled. "So...what happens next?"

Silence filled the room. With all the schemes and plans, apparently none of us had given any thought to what we would do after the sex. We were entering into a completely unexpected, highly unconventional new chapter of our lives with our only child. Yes, it was kind of scary, but we were doing it together. As a threesome and as a family, we knew our love would last. This wasn't just some throwaway, fleeting sexual experiment. This was what we were meant to do, it suddenly dawned on me. This is who we were always meant to be: an incestuous, bisexual threesome. I thought about telling them all this, but I've never been one for speeches.

"Lunch?" Whatever happened after that, we were going to work it out together. As a family.

12