Felicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go baby girl. It's school." I started to get up. I was so willing to fuck her right there because my cock was so hard. I guess she read my mind because all I could feel was a soft hand rubbing up and down my swiftly hardening cock. My mind was saying the hell with it, and my dick was saying fuck me. I was stuck between a hard head and a hard dick. I looked over at Felicia and I could see the lust in her eyes.

"One more time Matty. Just one more. Please!"

"Baby I have to get ready. Mom and dad are probably already up and waiting for me to come down." I said with a slightest regret.

"Alright Matty, I guess if you have to..."

She let me up and I started to get my clothes on. I looked but couldn't find my shirt so I said fuck it and grabbed the one I had on the night before. I reached for the door handle and looked back. I saw the most beautiful person in the world...my sister. I felt bad leaving her, but I really had to. I quickly looked back at the door before looking at her eyes.

"Aww, Fuck it!"

I turned around and stormed towards the bed. I needed this as much as she did. My pants and boxers were off before I knew it. I pinned her wrists with one hand and kissed her passionately. "Baby lick my hand."

"But why?"

"Just do it for me baby." She did as I asked and I brought it right down to my dick. Without another hesitation I slid my cock head in. I figured she found out why I needed it wet. Then I started to make this a fuck she would never forget.

The more I started to slow down, the more she pushed me in. Her heals were on my back and they were digging in so much, it started to feel good. I bent down to kiss her, maybe to make it last longer, I don't know. I saw the sadness in her eyes, that I was leaving. I tried hard to make it last but I needed that look out of her eyes. Looking down at my dick going in and out of her was amazing. The slickness of her pussy and the come that was on my dick almost made me come right then and there. Her hands started to move down to her pussy before I stoped them. I shoved them out of the way and started to rub her clit with my thumb. I went slowly at first for her to get use to it. Then I went more with my rhythem. Within a minute, I had her coming again. It felt so good on my dick, that I came with her. I was so amazed on how she kept quiet the whole time, so our parents wouldn't find out.

"I love you baby girl," I said as I took my dick out of her pussy. I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up to kiss me. Our mouths pressed softly together in a deep and loving kiss. Our tongues tasting each other one last time.

"I love you too, Matty."

I really had to go this time, so I took my clothes and walked out the door. I had just fucked my baby sister. I took her virginity, and it felt really good. I got my things ready for a shower and kept thinking about not wanting to leave Felicia. The debate in my head, between leaving and staying, was still going on when I stepped into the cold shower. I figured I'd have to take more of these for a long time to come.

12