Fellatio & White Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ass is a masterpiece, Erica. I've seen many asses in my day and I have to admit that your ass is very hard to ignore. It's shaped like a perfect heart and looks so damn full! You have what I call bottom-heavy ass. Every man appreciates the sight of a plump, nicely shaped ass. You have the type of ass that equates in a man's mind to good pussy. The saying goes, 'with ass like that, she HAS to have some good pussy up under there!'" Vaughn explained smoothly.

Erica began to giggle shyly. She had been told many times that her pussy was TOO good. Interestingly, she prided herself on her ability to make a man cum quickly when his dick was inside of her pussy. She had skilled pussy muscles that seemed to suck at and pull whatever dick happened to be sloshing through her extremely wet, tight pussy. Her pussy had not been put to the test, as of yet. The largest dick she had taken had been a 22-year old musician's thick seven-incher. At the time, she had not imagined that she would see much larger in her lifetime. Hopefully, Vaughn would be able to show her something bigger!

"Thank you, Vaughn. Coming from an apparent connoisseur of woman's asses, I consider that to be a compliment. I used to think that my ass and breast were too big. I would compare my body to the women in fashion magazines and feel that I was too hippy and curvy, but as I got older, I realized that I have more of a womanly figure than the stick and bones that appear in those magazines," Erica said.

"Yes, you do," Vaughn said as continued to squeeze and massage her hefty asscheeks. They danced for two more songs before stopping in the middle of the living room. Music continued to play in the background as Vaughn reached up and began to unbutton the front of Erica's blouse. As each button came undone, more of her breasts came into view. As he finished the last button and began to slide the blouse off of her shoulders, he noticed the shape and darkness of her erect nipples under her bra. As he dropped the blouse on the floor behind her, he leaned forward and reached behind her to undo her bra.

"Very nice! I didn't realize your breasts were so fucking beautiful! You shouldn't hide them, baby," he said as her bra came slowly came off her shoulders revealing her teardrop shaped breasts. They were perfect in size and fullness. Her raspberry colored nipples were very hard and pointing directly at him. The aureole surrounding her nipples had goose bumps on their surfaces. He reached and cupped one of her breasts in his large hands and began to squeeze and twist her nipple with his thumb and forefinger, confidently.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Erica gasped as she gazed at his dark hand around her white breast and found the contrast to be extremely erotic and tantalizing! His fingers were doing a number on her breast. The way he was looking at her and forcibly handling her tit caused a gush of pussy juice to begin silently dripping between her pussy lips. Her breasts were very sensitive and when fondled and licked right, could cause her to orgasm.

"Take your shirt off," Erica whispered into his ears. Vaughn released her breast and began to remove his shirt, baring his well-defined body to Erica's eyes. She approved of what she saw as she moved closer to him and smashed her hard-nippled breasts against his rib cage. They held onto each other, each enjoying the feel of the other's naked upper body. They began to kiss, slowly, wrestling with each other's tongue. He reached in front of her and began to undo her tight jeans. After unzipping her jeans, he reached and attempted to push them off of her hips, but they wouldn't budge. Erica took hold of her jeans and peeled them off of her full hips. Vaughn whistled to himself once he got a look at her rounded hips and ass. As she bent forward to take her jeans off of her feet, Vaughn reached over and behind her and cupped her magnificent ass in his hands. Her assflesh was soft yet firm. It seemed to bounce in his hands. He let go of her cheeks as she straightened up, and then worked his hands back onto her panty-covered asscheeks as they began kissing again.

"Your ass is amazing, girl!" Vaughn said as he felt his dick sticking her in the belly. Erica looked down at the bulge that was stabbing her and then slowly back into his eyes.

"You want to take them off for me?" Vaughn asked as he took his hands off of her ass and brought them to her shoulder and began gently guiding her to her knees. Erica said nothing as she allowed herself to be guided to a kneeling position before him. His bulge was massive! She couldn't take her eyes off of the front of his pants. As she kneeled before him, she could smell the excited muskiness of her pussy wafting up from between her thighs. She could also feel the sticky dampness of her juices soaking through her panties. When she had been younger, she had experienced embarrassment over how wet her pussy became when she was engaged in the act of sucking dick or fucking. Her pussy flowed continuously when she was excited, and with the sucking/squeezing action of her muscles, it usually aided in men cumming quickly once they were inside of her. She hoped and prayed that Vaughn would be able to conquer her tight wetness without cumming too quickly. She had been disappointed too many times in the past to count. Life's a bitch when you have good pussy!

Erica reached up and began to undue his pants. Vaughn's log-like dick stretched down the inside of his left thigh. Erica noticed that her forearm seemed to be close to the same size of the bulge of his dick under his pants. She got his belt unbuckled and undid his pants. She then slowly unzipped his pants while looking him in the eye. It was now or never! She grabbed his pants by the waist and pulled them down off of his narrow hips and down to his ankles as he stepped out of them. She then brought her attention to his Calvin Klein boxers. She raised herself slightly and brought her face to his bulge. She bent forward, further, and rubbed her cheek across his bulge and inhaled deeply. Vaughn moaned as he placed his large hand onto her slender shoulder to balance himself.

Erica could feel the heat of his dick through his boxers as she rubbed her lips across his bulge. She reached up and grabbed onto the waistband of his boxers and began pulling them down to his knees. His coal-black dick uncurled itself and then slapped her on the cheek as she helped him remove his feet from his boxers. As she regained her position before him, she eyed his massive dick! Her breath caught in her throat as she saw his dick for the first time! His dick was easily the largest dick she had ever laid eyes on! It was large in width and length! It had to be at least 10-11 inches long! No wonder Janet had been walking bow-legged around the office! His dick looked like a long, black beer can. The tip of his dick was capped with a dark brown head. The underside of his dick possessed a tube of muscle that added to its girth, making it seem even thicker! His balls hung down resembling two oranges. She had never felt as nervous as she was at this moment facing the biggest sexual challenge of her young life! She could feel her pussy dribbling its juices into her already soaked panties so much so that it had begun to leak out of both sides of the material and down both of her inner thighs and onto the hardwood floors of his living room.

Erica slowly reached up and took hold of his thick, long Black dick. Being that she had never held any dick in her hand that wasn't white, his dick seemed alien to her, somehow. She could not get over how black his dick was and her white her small hand was. The contrast was mesmerizing and held her attention for a few moments before she began slowly yet firmly jerking his dick. Her fingers were not close to touching as she gripped him, she noted lustily. Also, his dick was very warm, damn near hot in her hand. She could only begin to imagine what he would feel like inside of her. She still harbored the fear of him cumming too quickly once he got a taste of her tight, wet, blonde-haired pussy's unquenchable thirst for cum.

Vaughn caressed her shoulders with his fingertips as he watched her tilt his dick towards her mouth and pucker up her soft-looking lips and kiss him right on the tip of his sensitive dick as she eyed him. The first touch of her tongue on his dick caused him to tremble. She stroked her tongue around the large head of his dick gathering up his precum as she went. She paused momentarily as she snuck her tongue back into her mouth to sample his pre-cum that seemed to leak incessantly from the tip of his dick. She approached his dick once again, slipping her eel-like tongue out and began to lick both sides of his dick. She reached up and cupped his large balls in her hand as she licked him. His dick stuck straight over her forehead as she moved her agile mouth down to his ballsack. She released his balls and began to lap at them like a feline. Vaughn moaned as she tickled and sucked on his balls with vigor.

"You like giving head don't you, baby?" Vaughn asked as she firmly sucked one of his balls into her wet mouth. She was always so damn quiet at work. He would have never been able to conclude that she was a dicksucking fiend! It seemed like her tongue never stopped moving as she went about servicing his onion-like nutts. She seemed to really enjoy sucking/licking balls. She moaned deeply as she went about her task. He noticed that her eraser-sized nipples were scraping against his thighs, also.

"Vaughn, I love giving head! I love everything about it. I've always been into oral sex. Ever since the first time I experienced a man's dick in my mouth, I've been hooked on having a dick in my mouth. Actually, having a man's dick in my mouth is my second favorite to do in the whole world. Can you guess what the first is?" she said as she began to lathe the underside of his meaty dick with spittle with her small, agile tongue.

"Uhhh...no" Vaughn answered, not trying to get into a long discussion as long as she continued doing the tongue acrobatics on his dick.

"My favorite thing is tasting cum! I hope that doesn't gross you out, but that's the way it is with me. I get off every time I taste cum, see cum, smell cum, or sometimes even if I play with it on my fingers. I love the oiliness and whiteness, the texture and the pungent smell of it. I can have an orgasm from tasting cum. I bet you never heard that," Erica said, slyly, as she began circling the head of his dick, wetly and quickly. The size and hardness and his dick made her pussy quake and quiver, time and again. She wasn't sure if he was going to fit inside of her, but she damn sure was going to let him try to his heart's content!

"You're right. I've never heard of women who can orgasm just from cumming alone. That sounds like some sexy shit. I want to see it! Suck my dick so you can nutt for me, bitch!" Vaughn said as he reached and wrapped his hand in her blonde hair and began to guide her lips on and over the head of his dick. He had taken two capsules of Horny Goat Weed and was positive he was going to fill her mouth to overflowing. He liked the way she moaned each time his dick entered her mouth.

Erica opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to lap over the head, to taste his oozing fluids. Her excitement level was tremendous and obvious. Throwing caution to the wind, Erica placed her lips on the head of Vaughn's large dick and began to flick her tongue around the wide rim, making frequent passes over his brown cockhead. She brought her small hand up and grasped his dick. She began to slowly yet firmly stroke him as more of his precum began to leak out of the tip of his dick. As it oozed out she pushed her tongue into it, grabbing the light coating of cream and then drawing away.

"OH Shiiiiiitttt!" Vaughn groaned as he watched her withdraw from his dick with his precum stretching from his dick to her withdrawing tongue. She sucked the bridge into her mouth before once again lowering her mouth onto his dick. She looked like she was in love with his cock!

Erica eagerly plunged her lips down onto the huge shaft, allowing his pumping flesh to move inside her mouth, slowly filling her mouth with the biggest dick she ever had. And it was Black! She felt him hold her tight, as she sucked, licked and masturbated the dream dick in her mouth. Her hands worked his tightening balls and shaft. She forced herself to relax while lowering her mouth still further on him, until the large knob of his cock entered her throat. Gagging somewhat, she slowly withdrew her clinging lips from his shaft. She coughed slightly before descending upon his dick once again. Soon, she was moving her mouth up and down the shaft in a slow, wet rhythm. She had about 3-4 inches in her mouth. She was moaning deeply while squeezing her thighs tightly together.

"Gottdamn, Erica! Bitch, your mouth is made of mink! You need to take these skills downtown, girl! Get that dick, bitch!" Vaughn said as he stared openmouthed at Erica's awesome head skills. He knew she was going to be good, but he had no fucking idea she was coming with this much talent! He lay back like a bitch and allowed her tongue to turn his ass out. Her mouth was gently sucking and licking all over his dick. He felt the head of his dick entering the tightness of her throat, again and again, as she fucked her face with his cock.

Erica slowly eased her mouth off of his dick with a slurp, while adding her own saliva to his dick as she pulled his thick, long dick straight up and began licking the shaft with her slippery tongue. Her left hand grasped the base of his dick and squeezed it tight, restricting the blood from returning to the rest of his body. The veins of Vaughn's dick bulged as his cock became evermore engorged with blood. His dick's large head turned 2 shades darker as it became impossibly harder! Erica skillfully and gently licked the sensitive underside of his cock's head while still clutching his prick in her small left hand. Vaughn moaned deeply as Erica attempted to swallow his huge, blood-engorged, rock-hard dick! The feeling was incredible!

"Mmmmm...Girl...You...Are...A...Bad...Motherfucker!" Vaughn gasped out as Erica grasped a fist full of his balls and gently tugged them down as she squeezed. She could feel his cock swell and jerk as his huge, Black phallus began its orgasm.

"GET...THIS...NUTT...BITCH!" Vaughn screamed loudly as Erica worked his dick like the cum-crazed undercover freak she was.

Vaughn's hot spunk shot to the back of Erica's throat with its first shot, which triggered a tremendous series of electric-like orgasms throughout her prone body. Erica, though overcome by orgasm, began kneading his beautiful, large jewels making sure to get every last drop. His cum was so fucking warm and thick! By his third spurt, he had already surpassed her largest load. He continued inside of her mouth five, six, seven times. She let her overfilled and dripping mouth fill up before letting it drip and pour back onto his slowly softening dick. She then began to twirl her tongue around his shaft, licking up his cum. She then proceeded to lick all of it back up before swallowing contentedly, while still shivering and shaking from her intense orgasm. She could feel her cunny cream running down between her thighs and pooling on the rug beneath her. As she continued to slowly stroke his cock, she felt it begin to stir. She looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Get your pretty ass up! It's time to get this pussy gaping!" Vaughn said as he began to fist his hardening dick. Damn, he wanted to fuck this woman! Blonde, short, thick...with nice titties and a sista's ass! This bitch was getting ready to catch a beatdown!

"Well, you have the dick for the job! Please don't drill me too hard at first. I'm dripping wet, but that's still the biggest dick this little pussy has EVER had. I can't believe I'm even considering it! You better hurry before I chicken out," Erica said as she rose from her feet and allowed Vaughn to take her hand and lead her to his bedroom.

Chap. 5

Once in his bedroom, they began kissing as he backed her onto the bed and on her back. Her thighs opened automatically as she moaned into his mouth. Vaughn asked her if she wanted him to eat her. She replied that her pussy was plenty ready to be fucked, not licked and thanked him for the offer. The first touch of his cool cockhead on her hot pussyflesh caused her to snap back to the task at hand as she had a strong mini-orgasm. He felt warm liquid coat the very tip of his dick.

"Vaughn, you might want to put down some extra towels or something because my pussy tends to get very, very wet. I don't want to spoil your sheets," Erica said shyly.

"As long as my sheets smell like your pussy, I won't be having any problems sleeping. Plus, I love wet pussy! The wetter the better!" Vaughn said as the head of his dick, slick with her juices, gently began to part her nether lips, which were swollen with desire. Her pussy began to spasm! He felt much larger than she had expected. She felt him spread her open; split is more accurate, actually. As his mighty cock began to penetrate her, she felt her clitoris raked against his shaft, every single vein on his shaft felt like a tiny finger and she immediately began to cum!

"OOOHHHH... EWWWWW.. .SSHHHHH... Mmmmmmm...," Erica screamed and thrashed under Vaughn's large Black dick.

After what seemed like an incredible length of time, he finally got his large cockhead and a few inches into her and began to slide back and forth. She felt the maw of her woman's tunnel of desire being forced open. With silken ease, he slipped into her syrupy wetness. Her pliable insides slowly stretched around him, an incredibly full feeling washed over her as she continued to have an almost uninterrupted orgasm. Her nipples were so hard, they were beginning to ache! He noticed that she kept her arms above her head, not once attempting to pause or stop his advances onto her sodden tunnel. He had been with many women who would often try to halt the advance of his large dick with a hand on his thigh, chest, or dick. Erica was the second white woman he had been with, Janet was the first, and they both allowed him to do with them as he pleased without limitation. He loved that quality in a woman. She was giving him all of her pussy. Her breasts warbled invitingly on her ribcage as he continued to ease his length and width into her.

"UMMMMM... EWWWWW... MMMMMM...AH!" Erica screamed as the nerves in her pussy twitched and tingled through countless orgasms. His dick felt like a bull's. He wasn't only burrowing deep inside of her; he was also spreading her pussy width-wise, something that had never been done in her sexual life. As she heard the initial 'slurp-slurp' sounds of her pussy being penetrated reverberating around the room, she imagined her pussy was wet as it had ever been. Her pussy had always produced an overabundance of fluids, but tonight the log-like member invading its territory was putting it to the test!

"FUCK, your pussy is WET and TIGHT, Erica! I haven't begun to get even half my dick inside of you and it feels like your cunt is drenched! Oh baby, where have you been all my life?" Vaughn said as he withdrew his cock until the head was resting just inside her cream-coated lips and then reversed his movement, sinking 6-7 inches of Black dick back inside of her. Her copious juices coated his dick. He could tell how deep he was diving into her by the cunt-creamed tidemark on his dick. It was beginning to gather on the underside of his dick in dollops...and then drip off it onto her plentiful asscheeks and then down to the sheets below.