Fellatio & White Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, Vaughn! Oh...OH...OH...MMMMM...Your dick...feels...sooo...fucking good! Please keep fucking...MEEEEE!" Erica said as she lapsed into another series of strong orgasms. Vaughn was steadily and powerfully pistoning in 7-8 of the biggest, thickest inches of dick she had ever encountered...and he had a few more inches to pack into her! He began quickly and forcefully sloshing his dick back and forth into her, forcing half-inch by half-inch into her on each thrust. Erica was cumming so hard on his dick, her eyeliner was running down and out of the corner of her eyes onto her cheeks.

"Bitch, this pussy won't stop cumming on my dick! You're a little nasty bitch, aren't you? You act all prim and proper in the office but underneath all that bullshit is true-blue freak! You got some good pussy, girl! Come on, take this dick...take all of my dick!" Vaughn said as he began thrusting deeper into her audibly wet pussy. Erica felt like she was being lifted to heaven as Vaughn's dick and manly voice transported her mind somewhere peaceful and safe.

Erica felt Vaughn raising her thighs and pushing them back onto her titties. From that position, he was able to slam deeper into her. She felt him brush against her cervix on one thrust and then bang into it on his next and subsequent thrusts. No man had EVER been this deep inside of her. She tried to tell him this but her mouth could not form intelligible words at the moment. She was screaming like a madwoman as she felt her cervix give way under the brutal yet effective assault of his huge dick on her cunt! As it gave way completely and ruptured, she felt the delicious and unique sensation of his black dick finally driving deep into her womb! The pain was intense, true, but the pleasure even more so. The multiple climaxes that she had experienced when he first stuck his dick inside of her were nothing compared to how she was feeling now! The feeling was indescribable! Black spots crowded her vision...her hearing was muted...all feeling was centered deep inside of her pussy. She whooped and hollered, yet still, Vaughn fucked her like a death row prisoner on a conjugal visit!

"AHHHHHHHHHH... OOOOHHHHHHHH... GOD! OHHHH...AAAAHHHHHH!" Erica screamed into the darkened bedroom as Vaughn hit rock bottom inside of her and pushed and prodded even further. Her pussy felt like it was being forcefully yet comfortably dug out from the inside! She had always felt proud of herself on her mastery during sexual situations. No man had ever gotten the better of her, till now! She had abandoned all thought and pretense of controlling this madly thrusting big, black dicked man. He owned her now, whether he knew that or not. How the fuck would she ever be able to look her former lovers in the eye? They had teased her up till now, she realized.

The constant squeezing and quaking of Erica's pussy was driving Vaughn to the point of orgasm. Her pussy was amazing, to say the least. She had taken all of him, repeatedly. Her pussy seemed small from the outside, but once he had been able to loosen her up, she was his for the taking. The longer he fucked her, the wetter her pussy got. He was going to be fucking this bitch all night long, if he didn't watch himself.

Erica felt Vaughn's dick double in size within her as he fucked in and out of her quim at a blistering pace. She could no longer distinguish when her orgasms started and when they ended as they came continuously. She first felt the pulse of his organ orgasming around her outer pussy lips, which were wrapped tightly around the base of his organ. She then felt the tremors/pulse move deeper inside of her as he continued to deeply thrust in and out of her.

"Cum inside of me, Vaughn. I'm on the pill. I need to fill your seed, baby! Shoot it in me!" Erica screamed as her pussy seemed to implode in orgasm around his dick. She felt the hot, powerful spray of his cum deep inside of her womb, which caused her orgasms to treble in intensity. She passed out, briefly.

"OOOHHHH FUCK, this is some good pussy!" Vaughn breathed out as his dick spewed its contents inside of the rag doll-like body of Erica. Each time his dick flexed and contracted, her pussy did the same. Her pussy was definitely a keeper! She continued to moan and writhe beneath him as she came to.

"Good God, your dick is incredible! Janet told me it was good, but I would have never imagined it was this good! I can't believe you fucked me like that! I needed that in the worse way!" Erica said as she smiled to herself and kissed Vaughn on his lips. He withdrew his dick out of her and rolled off of her and a river of cum escaped from her STILL spasming pussy and dripped out of her swollen and red outer pussy lips to her asshole and then down to the sheet. There was a huge wet spot under her ass, as she had predicted.

Chap. 6

Erica fell off to sleep a few minutes later, with her legs open and cum continuing to leak out of her gaping hole. Vaughn got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen to get himself some water. As she reached the kitchen area, he heard a knock at his door. He looked at the clock. The clock read 2:30a.m.

"Who the fuck could be knocking at my door this late?" he said to himself as he eased himself towards the door. He was hoping it wasn't his ex-girlfriend, Deidre. She was a sista and he could do without a scene tonight.

He looked through the keyhole and saw Janet standing outside his door. He smiled to himself as he opened his robe before opening the door. Janet quickly walked into his home. As she turned around, she noticed that his robe was hanging open and that his dick was wet with white cream around the base and sides.

"I guess I don't have to ask if I'm interrupting something. I went over to Erica's after telling Steve that we were through. I just need someone to be near me, tonight. I don't want to break up anything here so I guess I'll leave," Janet said as she began to turn toward the door.

"Hold up, baby! You can get that here. Erica's upstairs and I'm here. We know you and care about you, so who else are you going to want to be with. Come here," Vaughn said as he reached and touched her shoulder.

Janet sighed at his touch. This man, this man! He had something over her. A way of talking to her...a way of fucking her that made her feel like a vibrant woman. He made her do things she would never imagined herself doing with another human being. If he wanted her to stay, she would stay...no matter what the consequences. She was tired of being safe and kept. It was time to get on with her life and what better way to do than to spend the night with her new lover and best friend?

Janet turned around and took a step towards Vaughn. She dropped her small purse onto the floor. While gazing at him, she unhooked the straps to her sundress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a pair of red thong panties. Vaughn moaned at the sight of her approaching form. She stepped to his chest and let her hard nipples rub against his stomach as she kissed and licked his skin. She slowly descended to her knees as her tongue followed. As she squatted and faced his dick, she noticed that his dick was smeared with a mixture of cum and cunny cream. She tentatively licked her tongue across and through the tangy sauce, gathering up as much as she could before placing her lips across his cum-crusted tip and bringing him to complete hardness.


Vaughn took hold of her head and pulled her off of his dick. He guided her to her feet, took her hand, and led her to his bedroom. As he came to the door, he turned to look at her.

"Are you ready for this, Janet? Are you ready for what probably will happen once we go in here? What you will see, what you will do?" Vaughn asked as he stood behind her and slowly glided his dick along the crack of her ass.

"Mmm...yes, to answer your questions. I'm not scared. Probably, for the first time in my life, I'm not scared" Janet said as she slowly pushed the door open to Vaughn's bedroom.

The first thing she noticed was the candlelit darkness of his bedroom. As she made her way to the bed, she noticed Erica's reclining form. She was on her back with her legs spread. She appeared to be dozing. What drew Janet closer to the bed was the sight of Erica's cunt! Her cunt lips were swollen and misshapen. There appeared to be cum spread around the cheeks of her ass on the bed. Her cunt continued to leak cum out of her gaping box. Janet licked her lips and looked at Vaughn. Vaughn smiled as she climbed on the bed and crawled towards Erica spread thighs...


Part 3, cumming...


Thanks for waiting for this chapter... I know it has been awhile.

Liclovely