All Comments on 'Filthy Fuck Girls'

by SlutSeeker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Slutastic!!!!!!!!

Youve just gota write a part2 to this story. One of the best ive read. Though you should make them dress like sluts next time to

mindzmindzabout 19 years ago
Good job...

Very hot story, but it seems a little too easy a setup and the girls seemed already quite dirty. A slower, more worked up lead-in may have been better. Nonetheless, a great job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lousy, lousy, lousy.

Get real, girls want to learn to be filthy, there were already filthy before they met you! Not at all believeable, you've just got an imagination and no writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

Very nice set up, and it was obvious these girls were already sluts. That's not a problem, but your writer should have made a mental note of it at some point. No big deal. The grammar and spelling mistakes were annoying. And easily fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No sex. Just sadistic dreams.

"perspective students..." This is just one example of your unbelievable illiteracy. Why don't you play with yourself while your girlfriend's brothers think of another way to torture you? Maybe they could make you try to stick your pitiful little cock all the way into a jar of sand. This isn't filthy sex. It's just an example of your sadistic fantasies.

Good luck with those bikers looking for a virgin ass—yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous