Filthy Fuck Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire," I said, "do something. I'm sinking my cock in this bitch one way or another."

I grabbed a handful of Mai's hair for leverage, yanking her head back, and tried to get another inch. No luck. Clair sat up and grabbed Mai's nipples between her shard fingers.

"OK, slut, listen up. You're getting ass fucked tonight, deep and hard, so don't fight it." She gave the nipples another half turn and Mai whimpered.

"It's so, so good, but too big for my ass! It won't fit!"

"Whore! Don't pussy out on me know!" And Claire gave her two hard slaps across the face, while yanking ona tit with the other hand. Mai gave a sharp cry, came, and I slipped balls deep into her ass.

That was it – I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

"No!" Claire cried, "You promised you'd cum in my mouth! Haven't I been good? Please, I need your cum!"

Too late – I shot hard into Mai's ass as she lay there recovering from her own orgasm. Load after load shot into her and I collapsed away, pulling my cock out with a pop. My cum began dripping from Mai's distended asshole.

"Sorry, Claire – looks like you're going to have to go and get it."

She gave me a little saucy look, and did just that. She stuck her tongue as deep as she could into the pink asshole, and when she couldn't get anymore, she started sucking. Mai could barely move, but moaned softly as my semen was drained from her sore ass.

We collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, groggy, sore and smiling. There was some commotion at the end of the bed. Claire was bent over the footboard, red faced and gasping while Mai was behind her. She had one entire fist in Claire's pussy, and four fingers of the other hand in Claire's ass. Claire saw that was awake and called, "hey Mister, can you teach us how to get the second thumb in, too?"

"Lemme see what I can do."

12