Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,433 Followers

"I hope you know that we get a fresh two hours Brenda!" Chris exclaimed.

"Oh great! Now I'll be horny and hungry by the time the two of you are all done here!" she announced finally heading towards the door.

"You can order steak AND lobster," I assured her. Brenda grinned at me, stepping behind giving my ass an affectionate slap.

"I'm planning on it," she added with a wink. "Ok you two, enjoy yourselves. Hopefully, I'll find a nice pulsating water jet to satisfy my other hungry need," she quipped as she gave us one last look, laughing, then heading out the door.

"I guess we really did put on quite the show didn't we?" I asked.

"Apparently," Chris agreed. "I've never seen her quite that flushed before, though if it had been me standing there, I'm not sure I'd have been quite so willing to leave!" she giggled.

"And especially if she didn't have a chance to cum yet."

Chris laughed out loud. "Oh, trust me, I'm sure she did...several times. And speaking of cumming," Chris smiled wickedly taking my hand. "I think it's time we did as well."

#

Chris headed for the bedroom leading me by the cock, as she'd grown rather fond of holding it.

"This time David, I want your cream!" she informed me.

"And I want to taste your pussy again," I said in agreement.

Chris turned giving me an affectionate embrace though she continued to hold my stiff prick within her hand as though if she were to let it go, I might disappear.

"And remember," she whispered into my ear. "No holding back, promise?"

"Only if you do," I whispered back kissing her neck, nipping at it.

"God I love this prick!" she said a bit louder as she stood stroking and fondling it.

I slipped my hand down between her legs, felt as she parted herself for me allowing access as my finger dipped just inside the folds of her slippery honey pot.

"And I love this fucking pussy!"

A long time ago, Chris and I had learned and established that 'sex-talk' as we both referred to it, was not only fun and exciting, but seemed to enhance our arousal the dirtier and filthier it got. Besides that, it was liberating. A sense of vulnerability, freedom to bare one's soul and desires like that to another. It was in knowing we could not only do, but we could say and think aloud whatever came to mind without offense or judgment.

"I want to feel your fuck-juice all over my body," she barely breathed through a rapidly escalating sense of arousal. "All over my tits, my face, my cunt, my ass..."

I tenderly pinched her clit between my fingers. "Oh fuck!"

"You like that?" I said biting her neck.

"Yes!" she moaned pleasurably.

I rolled it with my thumb, tapping it. "What do you want me to do to it?" I asked, "Tell me!"

"Rub it!"

"Rub what?"

"Rub my clit, rub my fucking hard clit!" she all but demanded.

I rubbed it. "Now what?" I grinned into the flesh of her neck, my free hand now locating her fat hard nipple which I also pinched, near painfully so.

"Yes! Yes! Pinch my nipple! Pinch it! Slap my cunt!"

I stood there, her nipple firmly squeezed between my fingers, my hand now playfully slapping the folds of her pussy in a rapid palm-happy tease that soon had her knees buckling.

"Close?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Fuck yes...oh fuck yes!" she moaned rapidly approaching release. I stopped.

"Fucker!" she wailed. "You fucking bastard!" she added hotly.

"Come suck me. Come suck the cum from my dick while I suck the juice from your cunt!"

She didn't need to be asked twice. Still leading me by the cock which was now leaking like a sieve, Chris collapsed upon the bed pulling me down, flipping herself over like a wrestler about to pin their opponent. As she did, she lowered her wet succulent pussy down over my face where I lay staring up at it in wonder. Her slit was glistening with her wanton lust and desire, just as my cock was continuing to dribble pre-cum in a pre-ecstasy drool of penultimate desire.

I felt her lips wrap themselves around the head of my cock. Felt her teeth as she gingerly nipped at the spongy, velvety crown allowing them to drag across the surface. Simultaneously, I explored the glistening groove of her slit with my tongue, exposing the hard smooth surface of her clit which I licked, kissed, then sucked softly, yet deeply inside my mouth. I heard as well as felt Chris groan as she sucked my shaft far more deeply inside her mouth. The feel of her tongue caressing the length of it just as I then allowed my own tongue to slither down her pussy lips drawing them inside my mouth to gently chew them, rolling them about before relocating her clit to once again suck and lick it.

I felt her hand begin to gently caress my smoothly shaven balls, her mouth still devouring my shaft with slow, sweet up and down motions as she began coaxing me towards the inevitable jettison of my spunk inside her waiting mouth.

"Give it to me!" she urged, "Squirt it David! I want to taste you! I want to drink you!"

It was then that she eased one finger inside my ass, probing me, the caress of her fingertip upon my prostrate triggering the explosion that ripped through me from the tips of my toes like a tidal wave of pure unadulterated pleasure, consuming every fiber of my being as it traveled up the length of my shaft where I began to jettison in hard felt spurts the prize that she had so long sought to capture.

"Oh fuck Chris! Chris!" I screamed literally into her pussy, burying my face inside her, the intoxicating aroma of her female juices merely intensifying the near-overwhelming explosion of my balls that continued to pump out a torrent of ejaculate that Chris hungrily devoured, sucking it in, swallowing in part out of pure necessity. "Don't...swallow...it...all!" I barely managed to say.

When she had finally drawn every last drop of my spending that was humanly possible from my prick, I gathered my wits about me, my head as yet still spinning. "Kiss me Chris, come and kiss me!"

She turned, spinning around on me, reluctantly releasing her cunt so she could do so. Her lips came to mine, parting them as I felt a portion of what she had saved of my opulent pearly joy-juice flow back into my mouth. I accepted it from her hungrily like a young bird being fed by its mother. Our tongues danced, the funky taste of my spunk coating the taste buds of my tongue as I explored her mouth seeking out every last trace of my rich creamy sperm that I found there. Satisfied I had taken all that I could, I rolled Chris over, all but diving between her out-stretched legs, spreading them, my fingers already grasping the swollen lips of her cunt pulling them even more obscenely a part than they already were.

I began to spit what my mouth contained of my spunk back into and upon her pussy. Pulling the folds of her lips a part with my fingers, exposing that cute sensitive nub of her clit, allowing my seedless cream to bathe it before stabbing at it with the tip of my tongue, using my own fuck-juice to caress her pleasure center until she began writhing uncontrollably beneath me.

"Oh fuck David, fuck that feels so fucking good!" she moaned deeply.

I settled myself in then more comfortably, my hands now moving up to recapture the fat flesh of her breasts, her tits so soft, so smooth, yet her rock-hard nipples so urgently in need beckoning to the welcome of my fingers as I began rolling them about, toying with them.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned once again. "Eat me baby! Fucking eat me! Eat my cunt baby, lick my pussy! Suck my fucking clit baby! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

I teased her unmercifully. With the gentlest flutter of tongue to clit, I alternated my strokes, rapidity, and the delicate way that I consumed her nubbin of pleasure. She squirmed beneath me, her hips gently rolling side to side, her mound periodically reaching up towards me as she arched her back. I sucked her clit between my lips, holding it there, chewing it gently as I reached down with one hand, my finger now sliding inside the well lubricated passage of her fuck-tunnel.

"Oh my God!" she screamed with a near ear-splitting cry of pleasure just as I slid a second finger into the tight hot passage of her ass, effectively scissoring the two passages as I probed her simultaneously, finger-fucking both, my tongue once again lapping at the surface of her clit in perfect coordinated harmony with the gentle probing of my fingers inside those wet slippery tunnels.

"Oh God faster! Faster now!" she pleaded with me.

I continued to skim the surface of her nipple with three fingers, not quite slapping it, but passing atop the super-sensitive tip of her nipple as I simultaneously increased the piston-like strokes of my fingers inside her pussy and ass. So slippery was she from the combined lubrication of my cum and her own female nectar, that her cunt began to produce the most deliciously obscene sounds I had ever heard. Squishy, frothy as her cunt sucked at my fingers, as I continued to fuck back and forth inside her pussy, my semen coated fingers caressing the lining of her split, her own juice now running in rivulets down her legs wetting the sheets.

"Oh God David! David! You're going to make me cum!" she cried out in sweet joyous bliss.

I felt the tightness of her ass suddenly clench about my finger holding it as though in a vise. Likewise, the simultaneous constriction of her pussy as it began to spasm, clenching and unclenching my finger as though it were her hand or mouth upon my cock. If my finger could cum, it would have so exquisite the sensation of her quim so wonderfully sucking the length of my finger pressed fully and so deeply inside her.

I had as well now held her extended nipple between my fingers, pulling it upwards, twisting it and lifting it up and away from her breast as though suspended in time. I'd drawn her precious clit within my mouth, sucking it upwards, holding it there, yet continuing to roll it ever so slightly as her bubble wavered, teetered on the edge of insanity before bursting in an unexpected array of deep-gutted laughter as she came, cumming hard, long, slow, and drawn out far beyond her wildest expectation.

We lay there together for a considerable length of time, unmoving, unable to speak, still floating somewhere far above in a new universe we had just created.

"Hmmm, finally..."

"Finally what?" I asked.

"Finally...I got to see what you taste like," she purred.

"Hmmm, me too," I laughed.

#

I don't remember moving, but somehow we must have. I stirred from my self-induced coma to find that I lay beside Chris, spooning her from behind. I grinned inwardly feeling the response and awakening of my prick as it rested comfortably against the softness of her ass. Remembering.

"Hmm," I moaned softly as though speaking for my cock, which is what I'm sure it would have been saying had it been able to speak for itself. "Hmmm," I said again as the fullness of my erection pressed against her flesh, seeking the warmth and comfort of that still slippery wet place.

Still somewhere within her own dream-like state, she stirred barely, just enough to open like a flower blooming in springtime. I felt the press of her lips engulf the head of my dick, kissing it. I pushed, inching slowly, ever so slowly inside that satin glove. Chris moaned, awakening to the gentle entry of my shaft penetrating her femininity.

"Ohhh!"

"Hmmm," I countered happily. "You're still so fucking wet!" I added huskily.

"And you're still fucking hard," she giggled pleasurably.

Without another word, we rolled simultaneously as though reading one another's minds. With an even greater sense of mobility and freedom, I remained mounted behind her, my cock perfectly nestled deep within the confines of her cunt. I didn't fuck her, I merely flexed the muscles of my shaft letting it throb and bounce inside her.

"Feel that?"

"Oh yes! Fuck yes! Keep doing it!"

I happily obliged her. The simple movement of my prick as it expanded, relaxed, throbbed and wiggled inside her was the most delicious torturous tease for us both.

"Oh shit... look Chris!" I said excitedly. She first looked back over her shoulder towards me, wondering what I was talking about. So I pointed. "No, over there!"

She followed my direction, smiling as she found herself, us...staring back from a nearby floor length mirror. The image of us, me behind her, my cock still wiggling inside her pussy, the fall of her magnificent breasts dangling so suggestively as she knelt before me on all fours.

"Pull it out, I want to see you. I want to see your cock fucking me."

I slowly withdrew, inch by inch until the tip of my prick 'popped' with an audible sucking sound as Chris's pussy reluctantly released it.

"Slide it against my ass," she instructed.

We both watched in the reflection of the mirror as I moved up allowing my cock to slither like a searching snake between the cheeks of her ass.

"Now, slap my ass with it," she stated, still watching in the mirror just as I was.

I slapped her twin cheeks with my prick, hard, delighting in the semi-stinging sensation of it. Squeezing my prick, I produced a thick streamy ribbon of lubricant that oozed from the tiny eye-slit of my cock to pour like syrup upon the goose-pimpled flesh of her ass.

"Smear it," she said simply.

I was grinning. With cock in hand, I rested it even more firmly against Chris's bottom, enjoyed the feel of it as it slid silkenly back and forth against her. I grinned even more, looking almost stupidly at myself in the mirror as I continued to enjoy the sensation of her ass-flesh caressing my prick, the skin of which pulled and pressed up and down, back and forth, side to side as I continued to play, teasing myself as well as her.

"Now, slide it back in. Slowly! So I can watch how it feels as it goes back in!"

I stuck the head of my prick near her opening, now watching her face in the mirror, to see if her expression changed as the fat of my prick began to enter her once again. Feeling as it did, knowing what it felt like to me, wondering in an abstract sort of way how good it might feel to her. Her smile told me, her eyes nearly glossing over with anticipation and lust as I continued to fill her ever-growing even wetter cunt.

"Now David now! Fuck me hard...fast and deep!"

I plunged inside her with the first of many powerful thrusts. Watching the image of her as she was, my cock spearing her wet juicy fuck-hole. The sound of her sopping cunt once again spewing forth that frothy, juicing sounding bit of erotic music, the slap of my balls against her ass adding the percussion section to the symphony of sensual rhythmic cunt-fucking, cock slipping orgasmic harmony.

And like the delighted naughty kid that I was, I reveled in the beauty of her dangling tits as they rocked back and forth, swaying to the beat of cock to cunt, prick to pussy as we converged towards ecstasy. Leaning more fully onto her elbow for support, Chris then grasped one of her heavy breasts, fingering the nipple, watching me as I watched her doing so.

"Yes!" I cried out joyously. "Oh yes Chris, play with your tits for me!" I begged her, lunging inside her cunt, feeling the incredible sensation of my shaft being coated with an overabundance of her hot female nectar.

"I want you to cum on me, all over me!" Chris said gazing deep into my eyes. "I want to feel your hot sticky semen squirting all over my face, my tits, my pussy!"

God...just hearing her say that almost triggered my release. I wanted to watch my prick spurting upon her, everywhere, seeing it from a perspective I had never known before as I continued to imagine the fantasy of it while looking into the mirror.

"Just tell me when, " she asked moaning audibly.

I couldn't answer, I was hanging on by a thread trying with every ounce of my willpower to keep from too soon doing just that.

"Come on baby! Come on now...give it to me. Squirt your nasty fuck juice all over me, squirt it on my tits baby...my face...my..."

"Oh God Chris! Here it cums!" I warned just seconds away now.

Faster than I could imagine, she spun about on the bed un-cunting me. Her hand now replacing the sweetness of her pussy, jerking my shaft expectantly, rapidly.

"Watch it in the mirror baby. Watch it while you shoot your cum all over me!" she reminded, forcing me to open my eyes that had begun to glue themselves shut. I felt the first powerful jettison of my climax leap from the tip of my prick, cascading high into the air, surprising us both. I watched the trailer of jisim fall like a thrown rope to cover the right side of her face splashing wickedly, becoming a cum-carpeting upon and within her hair.

"Yes! More!" she screamed out excitedly, holding my prick motionless for a moment as though timing in her own minds eye the next explosive squirting. It came a millisecond later, this one more like a perfectly aimed arrow as the streamer of cream flew from my prick-tip to disappear perfectly into Chris's open waiting mouth.

"Oh yeah baby...yeah. More! More! Cum for me baby...fucking cum for me!"

She now re-directed my pulsating throbbing prick towards her tits. I continued to look in the mirror, watching in a surrealistic sort of way as the white sticky fluid continued to pump out from my prick, watching as it now fell upon her breasts, enveloping her nipples, seeing them turn just as creamy white as the tip of her tongue now was, as she extended it outwards, traces of my semen so erotically clinging to the tip of it. Chris leaned to lick my shaft, sucking my balls, her hand magically once again pumping me as I felt yet another tracer of fluid expel in explosive mind-blowing ecstasy.

I watched as this one arched over her shoulder, falling somewhere onto her back.

"Your pussy! Your pussy!" I cried out in worried alarm, wondering if there would be enough on the next one, and though the orgasm not as yet finished, knowing that in moments now, it would be.

Still holding my prick, Chris rolled backwards bringing me with her. Lifting her legs, spreading them, the tip of my cock once again expanding as another near final splurge of juice splashed against her swollen puffy lips. Prick still firmly grasped within her soft hands, I felt her 'twiddle' it against the surface of her clit, sliding it up the groove of her fur-lined split. No longer rocketing cream now, my prick merely throbbed out the last vestiges of my spending. But it was timed perfectly as those dribbulets of spunk coated her nether lips as well as that hard glistening little clitoris.

I could tell by the expression on her face that she was only moments away from climax. Her eyes rolling back into her head, an almost painful grimace as her hand now used my cock to masturbate her pussy with, slapping it rapidly against her lips, back and forth, knowing full well the intensity that she was bringing to the pleasure of her hard heated nubbin.

"Cum Chris! That's it! Cum for me baby! Let it go baby, let your pussy go!

Her ear-splitting scream of pure bliss alerted me that she had.

#

Chris was still in the shower as I re-emerged back into the bedroom towel-drying my hair. It was the sweet pungent smell of smoke that assailed my nostrils as I looked up. Brenda was sitting in one of the over-sized armchairs only then slowly blowing out a long drawn-in puff of smoke. She was naked, but had wrapped herself in a large over-sized towel after having obviously finished taking a shower herself.

"Thought I'd give the two of you a little more time," she said grinning. I glanced at my watch, it had been nearly three hours.

"Sorry about that," I said blushing slightly, only then realizing that I was nude, standing before her as I was.

She glanced up and away from my now softened prick, but the look in her eyes was appreciative none-the-less. Which is when Chris walked into the bedroom just as naked as I was.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,433 Followers