Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Hey kiddo, sorry about the time," she acknowledged without even batting an eyelash that her girlfriend was sitting there. "God, give me a drag on that would you?"

Brenda leaned forward handing the smoke towards me. As she did, the fullness of her own breasts threatened to reveal themselves.

"Go ahead," she told me once again taking a quick glance down towards my semi-awakened penis.

"Excuse me?" I asked tearing my eyes away from her boobs. For a second, I wasn't sure what she'd just given me permission for.

"Take a drag, you look like you could use one as well," she said grinning with a knowing look on her face.

"Oh, yeah...thanks!" I did so, quickly handing it to Chris who'd come over to stand beside me.

"Hungry?" she asked Brenda. "I'm famished!" she said giggling.

Seeing her standing there beside me, even though we'd barely finished wearing one another out less than a short time ago, including yet another sensational suck and fuck in the shower, I felt my prick stiffening at the mere sight of Chris's magnificent breasts. I glanced over towards the towel I had tossed onto the bed wondering if I should retrieve it before things got even more obvious than they were beginning to.

"Hungry and horny!" Brenda replied. "I didn't have enough privacy to enjoy any of the jets in the hot-tub, and had to settle for a quickie cum in the shower, which was far less than satisfactory, especially hearing the two of you giggling and carrying on in here!" She laughed however, letting me know she wasn't really all that upset about it. "You owe me BIG time Chris!" she added seriously. "BIG time! And as for you David," she stated turning towards me. "You owe me a really, really, nice dinner!"

To my surprise, and delight, Chris reached over giving my cock an affectionate pull, even with Brenda still sitting there in the chair watching her.

"Listen you two, if you're going to start things up again, I have news for you, I won't be going anywhere, not unless we're headed off to eat. Otherwise..." Brenda stood removing her towel, proving to me as she did, that she was indeed naked beneath it. Chris bellowed out a raunchy laugh.

"We better get dressed David. Otherwise, I think Brenda just might have you and me both for dinner!"

I saw what could only be a surprised expression on Brenda's face upon hearing Chris say that. And even more interesting, she even appeared to blush as she quickly rewrapped herself in the towel. I headed towards the closet, watching as Brenda took Chris's arm momentarily escorting her over towards the door. I couldn't hear whatever was said, but I heard Chris's sultry laugh.

"You never know!" Chris spoke quietly, but I'd managed to over hear her anyway.

We'd had a delightful dinner, plenty of wine and delicious food. Even more importantly, it was nice simply to relax and get to know the two women considerably better. Seeing Chris in such a relaxed carefree environment as we were in, was refreshing. She was obviously enjoying herself, and even Brenda had commented several times that she hadn't seen Chris so enthusiastically animated in a long, long time. Not to mention the periodic questioning looks she shot her on occasion whenever Chris eluded to anything of a sexual nature. And there had been plenty of that kind of flirtatious teasing going on all through dinner as well.

We returned to the condo a short time later where I opened a nice bottle of wine I'd brought along just for this occasion. Both Brenda as well as Chris headed off to their bedrooms to change "into something more comfortable" as Chris had seductively indicated. Minutes later she re-emerged wearing a rather revealing, yet comfortable looking satin pajama's set that was a slinky dark blue, nearly black that shimmered in the glow of the fire that I'd turned on as our only real source of lighting at this point. Additionally, I'd put on some music, something soft, romantic and easy to listen to as we sat sipping our wine.

A few minutes after that, Brenda rejoined us and I smiled as she entered wearing a form fitting Japanese Kimono. The gap in front was loose, allowing a tantalizing peek at her beautiful breasts, which I'd seen all too briefly earlier.

"I feel a bit over dressed," I commented. And I was.

"There's one of the hotel robes hanging on the back of the bathroom door you could wear," Brenda suggested.

"Or...you could just strip down to your cute little briefs if you'd like," Chris stated suggestively.

"I think I'll start out with the robe first," I replied. Seeing the two women as they were had already caused my prick to begin stiffening. And I thought that merely wearing my bikini briefs would quickly become far too uncomfortable to bear.

By the time I had changed and returned, the girls were sitting on the couch sipping their wine. At that moment a particular song that I really enjoyed listening to began. I walked over towards the couch holding out my hand.

"Care to dance?" I asked. Chris smiled, almost blushing, but accepted my hand as I led her over towards the informal dining room where there was plenty of room to move around in. I gathered her into my arms, my hand gently caressing the small of her back, the other lightly caressing and playing with her ass.

"Hmm," purred into my neck. "That feels good!" Chris pressed herself against me, the obvious erection I had somewhat concealed beneath the robe now discovered as she giggled, pressing herself even more fully against me, grinding her thigh against it as we continued to slow dance across the floor.

"Like I said before, maybe you two should get a room!" Brenda teased watching us. And I couldn't help but watch her as she crossed one leg beneath herself on the couch, her hand disappearing beneath the hem of her kimono, her breasts once again threatening to spill out of the ever-widening opening of her silk robe.

I soon placed my hand upon Chris's left breast. The feel of it beneath the thin satin material of her pajama top felt sensual, erotic. Especially as her nipples hardened, pressing against the soft, slick material. I felt her fumble with the sash on my bathrobe finally loosening it, her hand quickly locating my stiff throbbing erection. Likewise, I now slid my own hand beneath the hem of her pajama bottoms, not at all surprised to find nothing but bare warm skin, her pussy already moist, waiting for me to enter her. We continued to dance, though now my fingers dancing inside her wet split, just as Chris's hand danced up and down the length of my shaft.

I glanced quickly over towards Brenda. And though she wasn't being as obvious about it as we were, it was evident that she was toying with herself, one hand now inside the opening of her kimono as she caressed, massaging her breast, the other, still down between her legs, though the subtle movement of her sleeve giving away the activity she was allowing herself to enjoy.

"God David, you're making me fucking horny again!" Chris quipped with huskiness in her voice.

"You're not the only one," I moaned pleasurably against her neck as her hand began pumping my cock unabashedly. "And your girlfriend seems to be getting that way as well!" I whispered, turning her purposely in that direction so she could see what she was doing for herself.

"Would the two of you prefer to be alone?" Brenda questioned as we both stood there looking towards her.

Chris surprised me however by releasing me, stepping away before turning and heading over towards the couch.

"Like I said earlier David, I don't want to go away from this weekend regretting I didn't do something, or experience something I've always wanted to." Chris moved towards Brenda who sat looking at her with a semi-confused, surprised expression on her face. "I've always wanted to lick another woman's pussy, and to be perfectly honest Brenda, I can't think of any other woman's pussy I'd enjoy eating for the first time, than yours!"

Hearing her actually admit that, but say it so uninhibitedly to her friend, taking the risk of being turned down, vulnerable, yet open in her request. I felt my cock suddenly lurch with the unexpected excitement of the possibility.

"You...you sure Chris?" Brenda asked already placing the leg she'd been half sitting on back onto the floor, her legs partially spreading in open invitation.

"More than I ever have been Brenda," Chris assured her as she knelt on the floor before her, her hands gently undoing the sash holding her already well open robe completely.

I wanted to watch, participate in some way if I dare, but not knowing Brenda nearly as well as Chris, unsure of what to do, or even if I should do anything other than simply stand there watching the two of them.

"Play with her tits baby while I lick this sweet pussy of hers," Chris stated as though reading my mind. "She'll like that...trust me!"

I quickly stepped behind the couch, reaching down to cup Brenda's twin orbs, enjoying the difference, but still wishing I had at least one breast from each woman within my hands to even better enjoy the subtle differences and pleasure from caressing the two of them simultaneously. The sight of Chris parting Brenda's pussy lips with her fingers, then gingerly running the tip of her tongue up Brenda's slit, chased all thought away of my own selfish desires. Right now, more than anything, all I wanted to do was see Chris going down on her friend while I merely stood there, hoping to enhance Brenda's pleasure by the simple, playful caress of her breasts.

There was no awkwardness, a bit of nervous excitement perhaps yes as Chris continued to lick another woman's pussy for the first time. In seconds, she was devouring her friend, licking, nipping, and sucking her just as she so enjoyed being done to herself. The sounds of Brenda's obvious pleasure, the way her head rolled from side to side, her ass slightly rotating with the movements of Chris's tongue-fucking, clit licking pleasures, soon had me drooling precum in anxious desire for doing that myself.

"Can we move this into the bedroom?" I suggested hopefully. "I'd love to be doing to her pussy, what she's doing to yours," I added, hoping I hadn't spoiled or ruined their intimate moment together.

"Sounds like a good idea!" Brenda replied. "But only if Chris allows me to return the favor," she amended.

Chris giggled, already standing unbuttoning her pajama top as she did. "Well? What are the two of you waiting for?" she asked. "We've got a long, interesting night ahead of us. And I suggest we get started!"

Brenda and I turned grinning at one another, then back towards Chris as she finished stepping out of her pajama bottoms to stand there naked before us. Likewise, I allowed the robe to fall completely away, my prick now rock-hard and angry looking with lustful need and desire. Brenda quickly discarded her own robe, taking Chris's hand, leading her towards the bedroom, but not before Chris managed to reach out, once again taking hold of her favorite 'pull-toy' dragging me along behind her.

"You two go right a head," I suggested. "I'd like to watch for a few if you don't mind being on exhibit!"

They didn't, and I was happy for that. Brenda lay back on the oversized bed as Chris knelt above her in an all too familiar '69' position, though it had been a hell of a long time since I'd last seen two women together like this. I found I couldn't merely observe however, the temptation simply too great as the two of them began to explore one another with tongues, fingers and lips. I stood along side, watching, finally reaching down to toy with one of Chris's full breasts, the tantalizing nipple responding to my fingers, her audible moan of enjoyment as both Brenda and I increased her ever-growing arousal. Tentatively, I once again reached down to gingerly caress one of Brenda's tits, her equally responsive sigh telling me to continue, which I did, smiling as I now held a differing breast in each hand, feeling like a young kid in a candy store with a bag full of money.

I could have watched them forever! The way they moved together, caressing, exploring one another so intimately for the first time was beyond description. And it was obvious that they were each enjoying the erotic teasing they were bringing to one another, close friends, even closer now in their intimate acceptance.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Brenda...yes!" Chris cried out in that now all too familiar way. Running my hands up and down her body, caressing her ass, her neck, her back as Brenda's talented tongue brought her ever closer to the edge of orgasmic bliss.

"Cum baby, cum!" I urged her. "Enjoy it honey, enjoy the way Brenda's eating your cunt, feel what her tongues doing to your clit, feels good doesn't it?" I asked unnecessarily.

I'd hoped my verbal intrusion didn't seem out of place, for I knew that Chris enjoyed our dirty, naughty "sex-talk" as we called it. Then smiled wide as Brenda joined in with me, taking a moment from pleasuring her friend's pussy to add to what I'd already begun.

"Oh Christie!" Brenda began, using the more formal version of her friends name to accentuate the importance of her own personal emotions. "I love the way your pussy tastes!" she told her. "Like candy, like sweet succulent candy!" she added before lapping at the nubbin of her clit once again that she had now exposed almost completely holding the folds of Chris's pussy lips a part with her fingers.

I watched as she leaned back in to suck it, twirling the tip with her tongue as Chris responded, momentarily forgetting all about Brenda's own needful pussy as her orgasm drew nearer and nearer. Unable to help myself, I placed the tip of my finger on Brenda's exposed split, waiting for some sign that I might perhaps be unwelcome there, or overstepping my bounds. Brenda's moan told me otherwise however as I carefully slipped my finger deeper inside her, my thumb now pressed against her clitoris, teasing it as she moaned her approval into Chris's now quivering quim.

"Oh yeah, cum baby... cum for me!" I stated once again, knowing by her expression and panting that Chris was close, damn fucking close, already teetering on the edge. Whatever it was that Brenda did at that moment pushed her over. Chris cried out in glorious rapture, her head shaking back and forth in wild abandonment as Brenda brought her off, her own pussy now clenching about my finger as I continued to finger-fuck her pussy, rubbing her clitoris gently, then giving into my own adventurous risk, replacing my thumb with my tongue.

Still convulsing in pussy clenching bliss, Chris finally rolled over collapsing by her friend's side, out of breath and still deliriously shivering with aftershocks of pleasure.

Chris had done all the work. It took but a few more seconds of tickling Brenda's clit with my tongue before she too was climaxing with an audible moan of pleasured release.

I watched the two women snuggle together, hugging, kissing, even laughing as they rejoiced together in their newfound intimacy. I lit up a cigarette, taking a mind clearing drag on it before passing it over to Chris.

As she exhaled looking towards me, she winked, smiling at my still stiff member that I no longer felt self-conscious about standing there with in front of her friend.

"Well now, looks like we'll need to be taking care of that, and soon too!" she stated.

I merely smiled, not knowing how to respond to that.

"Oh come on David," she urged. "Now's not the time to play shy remember? It's a chance for all of us to explore our most erotic desires and fantasies. So tell us David...what would you like us to do?"

I cast a quick look in Brenda's direction who by now had propped her head up resting it on her hand, the other she had down between her legs still cupping her mound, enjoying the sensation of her still quivering femininity. She was smiling.

I took a deep breath throwing caution to the wind. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to have two sets of lips sucking and licking me," I replied. Chris laughed.

"That's it? Your big secret fantasy is nothing more than to have two women sucking you off?"

"Well...for starters," I told her lustfully. "For starters..."

Chris sat up on the bed reaching out, and as she'd begun to fondly do, once again grabbed my prick pulling me over to lie down on the bed between them.

"Just lay back and enjoy!" she purred lovingly.

Brenda quickly joined her, and in seconds I was in heaven! With two sets of lips slowly licking their way up and down my shaft, trading places as they alternated between sucking the head of my prick as well as my shaven balls, I trembled involuntarily with the exquisite torture.

"I get his joy-juice," Chris announced between licks as I propped myself up on my elbows so I could not only feel, but see this incredible paring.

Brenda giggled, "Be my guest," she told her now fencing tongues with Chris with my stiff hard shaft somewhere in between them as they did that.

"Oh fuck, you two are driving me insane!"

"Good!" Chris laughed as her soft lips descended down my prick taking it in short little munches as she gobbled my shaft escalating the tightness in my balls that Brenda was coaxing along with her hand. "Just let me know when you're ready to pop honey, I want all that delicious warm cream inside my mouth!"

"I don't think you'll have any problem in knowing that," I barely managed to say, shivering, trembling with the onslaught of two very talented tongues and lips as they continued to assault my cock.

I don't know who's finger it was, nor did I care, but as that beautiful intrusion into my ass began, so did the telltale signs of my impending orgasm begin.

"I think he's almost there," Brenda warned, giggling.

"Not almost. I am!" I shouted out.

Chris had already wrapped her lips tightly around the head of my penis, milking it with her silken tongue, sucking as though nursing on a tit. I felt the explosion of ecstasy erupt from the head of my prick filling her mouth. Brenda's hand now smoothly, softly pumping my prick up and down coaxing out the near continuous flow of my ejaculate, and the never-ending one long drawn out orgasm that seemed would never end. Nor did I want it to.

I had melted. I felt like I was nothing more than one big emotional wet-spot, half expecting to find myself being absorbed into the sheets as Chris leaned over to kiss me, the taste of my own spending an aphrodisiac as our lips met, our tongues dancing against one another. She turned, kissing Brenda, and I watched from my new form as their tongues met, the essence of my soul being exchanged back and forth between them as they took turns sucking one another's tongues as though they were precious little clits. Finally they broke from one another.

"So David, what else is on that naughty little wish-list of yours?" Chris asked.

"Well, like I said...for starters..."

#

It was a simple thing really. I had seen it only once during an X-rated movie I had. But whenever I'd found myself with time on my hands, as well as something else to put in them, I'd played this particular scene over and over again. I'd never thought I would ever be given the opportunity to witness and enjoy it for real, until now.

I didn't even know if I had anything left. It didn't matter. Just the feel of sitting there absentmindedly playing with myself was pleasure enough. For it was my eyes that were being stimulated now, and the new movie that would be forever playing inside my head whenever I wished to recall it.

On the bed before me, Chris and Brenda moved sensually, slowly against one another. I had called it "kissing pussies" for lack of a better term I suppose. Lips to lips, pussy-lips, rubbing, kissing, and caressing one another. They had positioned themselves in a scissor-like fashion, legs over and under one another until they had come into direct contact, cunt-to-cunt. As I sat there watching them, mesmerized, enthralled, I was glad to see that for them, it had become not only my own fantasy, but one that they were enjoying and sharing enthusiastically as well.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers