All Comments on 'First Threesome'

by RusticRoadhog1867

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
A few spelling issues aside....

When does poor Anne get to cum in all of this. Apparently she's just the cum dump for a couple of lusty lovers but never gets there herself????

A typical male centric porn plot. 2*

RusticRoadhog1867RusticRoadhog1867about 8 years agoAuthor

Hey Gordo12. Thanks for your feedback. Yes there is the odd spelling and continuity issues, sorry for that. I am working on a follow up that sees Anne satisfied.

falcon29falcon29about 8 years ago
Besides:

She didn't seem dissatisfied at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Suggestion for follow up

My buddy, his gf (later wife) and I had a long standing 3 way relationship. Usually it was all 3 of us but a couple times just her and me. They were in their 40's, I in my mid 50's when we started. The first time was pretty much as you described, minus the DP but after that, DP was pretty much the rule, but one night while she was squatting over me and he was attempting to penetrate her ass, his aim was a bit off, and with all the lube, slipped downward and a couple inches into her pussy, along with me. He immediately pulled away, laughing about "bad aim" but she said, "Wow, what just happened? Whatever is was, do it again!" This time he inserted fully and we had her totally stretched out. He's as straight as can be, I'm bi, but he loved it as much as she and I did. The sensations were amazing for all 3 of us, as he admitted, and from then on, every time we got together we always spent time with DV. I'm thinking that Anne and Nathan (who you called Daniel later in the story) need to explore that experience. Anyone who hasn't is missing a real treat!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely written! 5 stars from me! I also liked the suggestion of trying DV penetration ... that could have had everyone seeing stars as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous