All Comments on 'First Time I Get To Watch'

by hanibal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
in other words

he has his own private, personal porn star! cool! the wife's happy, being so nicely pummeled; he's happy, being able to jack off in his own home, or anywhere he chooses; the brothers and other romeo's are happy to fuck some formerly clean wife for nothing!

it's a win-win proposition for all! she doesn't need to even clean herself afterward; the loving hubby crawls between her legs and does the cleaning using his tongue! okay, that's cool; that's live porn of the best kind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

The kind I love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
should have gone all the way

nice to note that both of you are open about sex. to have complete trust in each other contributes to a lasting marriage. my wife and i had a similar incident 2 yrs back. the only difference is that she didn't let anything or anyone stop her from doing it all the way with my very best friend when he came over to stay with us while working things out with his wife. watching her lick and sucked and finally allowing her very tight and wet pussy to be fuck by another man's long and very thick cock for the first time is definitely and awesome experience. being it was my best friend makes it even better. although she openly admitted that she had enjoyed his 8" and very thick veiny cock compared to my 5" slim cock, it did not altered our deep affectionate love for each other. and due to our sincere love, i am now sharing her with my best friend on every weekend. the incident has really spice up and had totally change our monotanous sex life. up till today, it had never fail to make me cum long and hard, deep in her mouth while my best friend cock spreads her pussy to the max and fuck her hard and deep reaching a depth and satisfying my wife the way i never can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too Long

Way to long. Come on 4 pages!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love the way it was writen, very real and soft. Thank you

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
That's familiar

We enjoyedhe story because we can relate to it. A while back a friend was staying with us for a few days. He always complimented my wife and told her how sexy she was. I suggested she sneak into the spare room and jerk him off. At first she did not want to do it but then agreed after I told her I thought it would be exciting. She did it and when she returned to our room she was blushing. She told me that his dick is really big. Anyway, the next night she said she was going to do it again. When she came back into our room and got into bed I could not help notice that she did not have any panties on. She had them on when she went into the spare room. I slide my hand between her legs and was quite surprised to find that her inner thighs were all wet and sticky and her pussy hairy was as well. It was obvious that it was cum. I guess I was not too suprrised after seeing the look in her I when she said about how big his dick was. He still stays at our house once in a while and he always ends up fucking her while he is there. She looks forward to it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
"early forties"

Old hides are not sexy so I stopped reading and rated it 1*

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I did not finish it either...

I can't stand a husband (or wife) like this. I know he kept on until the man fucked her. Not my type of story. If he has to get his thrills this way he is a sorry excuse for a man. Yes, I know it is just a story, I am surprised I read it as far as I did. I will remember your name, hanibal and just not read any more of your stuff. I did read another one of yours earlier and gave it five stars, I did not rate this one. I don't ever rate bad, I just don't bother rating a story that I don't like or don't finish.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
A REAL TURNON

She should have fucked him while hubby watched.

SusanSeekerSusanSeekerover 8 years ago
Nice, very nice.

I really enjoyed that. Quite original in some places. I was never sure where it would end and there was a moment when I was actually hoping that he would fuck her.

Don't stop writing stories like this. Ignore the critics. It's not for them anyway.

It's interesting to think that the story is based on true experiences. I hope that you are both still having these experiences. You are truly lucky to have a sexy wife like that.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story, but...

A good story, but no way a man that was cheated by his wife and despite her protestations, and pledges of undying love, he kicked her out, would go after another man's wife...Doing that he was accepting what his wife did to him as an acceptable thing to be done...Using a widower would have been better. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo

This story had a very nice build up and good descriptions and dialogue. There was also some tension over how far it would go. I personally like the fact that it only went as far as it did and that the husband didn't turn into a cum eating wimp who could only get off watching his wife being fucked by some huge dick.

One complaint; learn the difference between were and where.

Deville2054Deville2054over 3 years ago

All-time favorite - a willing, sexy wife and an adoring husband playing and seeking the erotic in life!!

amoroneamorone7 months ago

That is a very sunsual story, thanks for sharing, it pushed all my buttons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous