All Comments on 'First-Time Sex with Another Man'

by cvgreg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start to swinging

Your editing needs attention. If you experienced a different admiration of another man, try to not let any man have his way. The husband may not care for the competition. If you write him in as a subservient husband, do threesomes with either sex partner.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Exciting

I loved reading your story and found it very exciting. You are a talented writer and I hope to read more stories from you. Don't be discouraged by any anonymous comments, just because you don't hit on someone's particular kinks doesn't mean you story is any less exciting. Keep writing what you like to write.

gemeistergemeisterabout 6 years ago
Yea. More please.

I'd like to 2nd Rw's comments. Don't get discouraged by anonymous' comments. When I finished reading your story, I immediately went to see if you had written more. A follow up to this story would be good. I personally like that the wife kept things in perspective and didn't loose her mind, becoming obsessed with a new dick. Could you write a story where she and Mark are more curious and supportive of eachother's experience. They seemed to be distant from each other in this story. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This could have been so much more

The structure and the pacing were good, but the prose was so turgid that I felt as though I were reading a 'first time' account written by "The Church Lady," which really robbed it of a lot, if not most of, its erotic quality.

The (unnamed) wife, who declares herself "...not a prude" then goes on at great length to contradict that completely, through both description and language, which could have been a great device had she actually made a believable metamorphosis along the way, so that we could have shared - and come to believe in - her feelings.

The descriptive language, both before and after the sex, was almost clinical, and it therefore seems no accident that the rigid wife apparently never allows herself to completely let go, and with total abandon, surrender to, and share the erotic joy of the moment with all those around her.

Consequently in my view, this story while being sexual, was almost completely lacking in eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous