All Comments on 'Flashback: Cousins Ch. 07'

by mistress_diana

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't believe it!

No Comments after all this? One comment on chapter 1 and nothing since? This was one hot story, and you told it well.

I was a little confused at times; it seemed as though something in the narrative was missing---she made reference to incidents that never happened. I was also concerned at the anal: (1) didn't he lubricate her ass first? How could he get it in and how could she take it dry? (2) in the 3-way scene in Boston, he took his dick out of her ass and then put it in her cunt---a great way for her to get a nasty infection.

I don't know enough about drugs to know if that's accurate at all. If not, could that be part of why nobody commented? Or did it just end up being too kinky as a whole?

From another Robert, who unfortunately never got to fuck the cousin he loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto

I agree 100% with Anonymous 2012: This was one hot story, and I'm amazed at the absence of comments about it. I wondered about the same little (?) slip-ups, such as the anal with no lubrication---it just doesn't work! And it's ironic: I'm another Robert who never got the chance to fuck the cousin he loved/s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous