Fluffer in Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was happy just the same, hoping she'd get to serve both of these people again soon. She was only too happy to be their 'clean-up girl'.

"See, I told you, baby," Alan said, sitting at the top of the bed next to Carole. He slid his arm around her, his hand toying with her breast through the bustier. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly, before both of them looked down at Rachel, still on her knees between Carole's spread legs. "What should we do with her now?"

"Well, you were telling me about her taking it all the way down her throat," Carole said, both of them still speaking as if Rachel wasn't there. "I'd love to see that. And then once you've fucked her throat for a while, I want it back inside me again. You know it's gonna take more than that one time to satisfy me."

"Oh I know, I know," Alan said, getting up from the bed and standing at the side, his long limber cock arcing out before him. "C'mon, Rachel, time to put those talents of yours to work."

Rachel turned on her hands and knees and moved to the side of the bed, her mouth right in front of Alan's semi-hard dick. Knowing what was expected of her, she leaned well forwards, and then tipped her head up, knowing she'd need her mouth and throat in perfect alignment in order to take his enormous cock.

"Is that the way you do it?" Carole asked Alan.

"So far."

"Why don't you turn her over and get her to hang her head over the edge of the bed? I'd love to see you fuck that throat of hers that way."

"I like that idea," Alan replied, grabbing one of the pillows and setting it at the edge of the bed. "You heard her, Rachel. Lie down right here." Rachel obediently complied, turning over on her back with her head on the pillow. She shifted backwards, until she felt her head start to go over the edge. "Tip your head back just a bit more so that your throat's nice and...yes...that's it."

With her head hanging over the edge of the bed, she arched her back slightly, getting her throat aligned with her mouth, wanting to form a perfect channel for Alan's huge cock. With her back arched, it emphasized her tremendous chest even more.

"Jesus Christ, look at those tits," Carole said, getting to her knees on the bed and kneeling next to Rachel's laid-out body.

"I know," Alan replied. "Not only are they huge, look at how round they are."

"They're so soft too," Carole said, sliding her fingers over the swells of Rachel's voluminous breasts. "There's nothing better than the feel of a set of big natural tits in your hands. I'm gonna play with these babies while you fuck her throat."

Again they were speaking as if Rachel wasn't even there, but she didn't care. She was thrilled by the attention the two older people were giving her. And now, Carole's soft mature hands were swarming over her chest, her slender fingers sliding right down inside the cups of the corset and groping her tits. Rachel was just about to let out a soft moan when Alan spoke as he wrapped his hand around his heavy cock and brought it to her mouth. "Open up, Rachel—time for another feeding."

Rachel dropped her jaw, opening her mouth for Alan's assault. She felt the spongy head fit into her mouth, almost totally filling it. She closed her lips and immediately started assailing it with her tongue, lashing her hot spit all over the swelling crown.

"Oh fuck, she is so fucking good," Alan said, slowly flexing his hips back and forth, his cock quickly stiffening and lengthening.

"And these tits are spectacular," Carole added, reaching deep into Rachel's overstuffed bra cups and drawing both tits up and out of the corset, letting them go so they spread out over the full breadth of Rachel's broad chest, her rosy nipples pointing skyward.

"Nice, very nice," Alan piped in, feeling another pulse of rushing blood go straight to his loins as he looked down at Rachel's brazenly-displayed tits. He was rock-hard now, and wanted her throat. "Okay, Rachel, it's time. Relax that throat of yours...one...two...three..."

Carole watched, a nasty look in her eyes as Alan flexed slowly forward, his big thick erection sliding smoothly into the chubby girl's throat. The girl's lips were stretched to the max, but by her little mews and whimpers, Carole could tell she loved it. The older woman looked down as Rachel's throat started to swell, the mushroom-shaped protrusion now extending further down her neck as Alan's prodigious member continued to disappear from view. Carole felt herself panting as she watched, the girl's swelling neck just about the most exciting thing she'd ever seen.

"Oh fuck," Alan cooed, "almost there...almost...yesssss." He stopped with his prick buried to the hilt, his swollen nuts filling the girl's eye-sockets, the ballooning head of his cock probing the depths of her esophagus, her neck bloated like an inflated inner tube.

"Oh my God, she took it all," Carole said, in awe of what she was seeing. As she watched, Rachel swallowed, a tantalizing ripple visible as it ran down the length of her throat.

"Jesus, I love when she does that," Alan said, sliding his hips back, and then quickly feeding the full length into Rachel's beckoning throat again. He and Rachel quickly got into rhythm, his balls slapping noisily against her pretty face with every throat-filling stroke. Rachel was gyrating and twisting about on the bed, loving the feel of this hot man's huge prick filling her throat. The sensation was almost indescribable, but she knew she was bringing him pleasure, and she felt her own pussy dripping like crazy just knowing that. She reached up and back with her hands, gripping his muscular hips and pulling him closer towards her sucking mouth.

"She fucking loves it," Carole said, her hands continuing to run all over the plump girl's huge tits. She watched the girl's throat expand and contract, expand and contract, the thick pistoning cock of her lover almost visible beneath the girl's soft young skin. Carole couldn't believe how wickedly erotic it looked. Rachel's legs were thrashing about as she continued to suck, her pussy on the verge of exploding.

"She's being a very good girl," Carole said, looking up at Alan. "I think she deserves a reward. How about you make yourself at home with these tits of hers while I work on her pussy?"

"I think that's the least we can do for her." As Carole shifted across the bed and positioned herself between Rachel's flailing thighs, Alan reached forward, filling his big hands with Rachel's massive boobs, the sumptuously soft tit-flesh feeling exquisite beneath his fingers. Kneeling between the girl's spread nylon-clad thighs, Carole reached forward and undid the little Velcro tabs holding Rachel's tiny panties in place. She drew the g-string away, easily clearing the sexy garters that framed the girl's pussy enticingly. The g-string was soaking wet, and Carole took a good deep sniff, the girl's youthful scent wafting into her senses provocatively. She tossed the panties aside, looking down at Rachel's shaven mound, the girl's pussy glistening with her flowing juices.

"Just look at that pussy of hers," Carole said, leaning in closer. "Those lips, so pink, so wet. And so nice and plump—just like the rest of her. It's beautiful." She dropped down on her front, bringing her pretty face right up to Rachel's steaming love-box. The youthful girly scent seemed to wash over her in waves, with the heat coming off the girl's pussy warming her face instantly. "Oh my goodness, she's so hot, and just soaking wet. I think I'm going to need a shower after this." With that, she dropped her face right onto Rachel's throbbing snatch, burying her mature tongue between the chubby girl's fleshy cunt-lips.

"Ohhhnnn..." Even with her throat full of cock, Rachel let off an animal-like groan, her body flexing, her meaty legs scissoring about on the bed as Carole slid her tongue deep inside her, showing Rachel what she'd learned from all her years of experience. With Alan mauling her big tits and Carole's talented tongue working its magic in her youthful pussy, it only took a minute or two before the two of them took Rachel over the edge.

"UHHNNNNN," she moaned loudly as she started to come, her body quivering like a plucked guitar string as they worked her over at both ends. She could feel herself gushing, spraying her girly juices all over Carole's face as the woman never let up, her long mature tongue making Rachel climb the walls with pleasure. Alan tweaked her big nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling the stiff buds around and around, the delightful sensations flowing to every nerve ending of her curvy body. He kept driving his raging prick in and out of her throat, letting her feel every hard inch as she continued to climax. As her orgasm started to wane, Carole shifted to her clit, nipping at it with her teeth before clasping it between her lips and sucking hard, the tip of her tongue bathing the sensitive nodule with her spit.

"OHHHHNN." Rachel came again, a second tremendous orgasm right on the heels of the first. The older woman's mouth was amazing, taking Rachel to heights of pleasure she'd never experienced before. This must be what they mean by ecstasy, she thought to herself as her body spasmed and quivered under the skilful touch of the two older people, her huge breasts jiggling and shaking erotically under Alan's teasing fingers, her nipples burning-hot against the palms of his hands. When the final tingling sensations coursed through her, they both stepped back, Alan carefully withdrawing his surging erection from her abused throat while Carole lifted her mouth from Rachel's soaked pussy.

"Time for more clean-up duties," Carole said, shifting over on the bed and bringing her gooey face down to Rachel's.

Rachel looked up, the woman's attractive face an absolute mess of her cunt-honey, the stuff glistening and shining from her chin to her forehead. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry."

Carole smiled back at her playfully. "There's no need to be sorry. I could tell you really needed that. But now, it's time for you to lick up all that creamy cum of yours." She lowered her face to Rachel's, surprising the young girl by bringing her lips right to hers, kissing her passionately.

"Mmm," Rachel mewed softly, loving the feel of the older woman's tongue sliding deep into her mouth, bringing with it a coating of her own juices. She sucked on the invading tongue tenderly, drawing the sweet juices into her own mouth. Rachel had never kissed a woman before, and she loved it, finding Carole's mature lips irresistibly soft and delicious. She never wanted the kiss to end, but Carole eventually pulled back, a knowing twinkle in her eye as she gave Rachel a little wink before pressing her sticky cheek to the girl's mouth. That wink made Rachel shiver with excitement as she proceeded to lick the sexy older woman's face, getting every bit of her shiny goodness cleaned off the woman's smooth skin.

"Oh fuck, I really need that cock again," Carole said breathlessly, moving up in the bed on her hands and knees, her gorgeous backside facing the foot of the bed, her glistening pussy framed attractively by the sexy thigh-high stockings, her killer stilettos looking tantalizing provocative as the sharp toes poked into the sheets. "Give it to me, Alan."

"Fuck yes," the hunky man said as he got to his knees behind the sexy MILF, fitting the engorged knob of his raging prick between her dripping pussy-lips.

"C'mon, girl," Carole said, beckoning to Rachel. "Your place is on your back with your face between my legs. Put that gorgeous mouth of yours to work on both of us as he fucks me."

"Yes, miss," Rachel said obediently as she scrambled into position, lying on her back beneath Carole, her mouth right beneath their connected bodies.

"That's it. Now let us feel that talented tongue of yours." Rachel slid her tongue forward, taking a long leisurely swipe over their joined bodies, licking both Alan's hard thick cock and Carole's tightly-stretched labia at the same time. "Oh fuck, yeah. That's it. Fuck me, Alan. Fuck me hard. And you just keep licking, girl."

Alan did as she asked, driving his surging prick the full length into the sexy older woman with one vicious thrust. Carole let out a breathy moan, but pushed back against him, the two of them quickly getting into a savage rhythm as they fucked passionately. Rachel stayed right with them, her tongue working over their connected loins, licking and sucking at them feverishly as they screwed like animals. She quickly got aroused again as she serviced them, her pussy leaking like crazy again. Carole could see it, reaching down and sliding her fingers all around the girl's dripping cunt, teasing her with her skilful hand. Carole came first, moaning loudly as Alan fucked her hard and deep. The older woman came again, her juices spewing all over Rachel's upturned face, the girl's tongue gathering in the creamy goodness of the two people fucking above her.

"I'm gonna come soon, baby," Alan said to Carole. "Where do you want this one?"

"Just dump it inside me, and then when you're done I'm gonna sit right down and feed it to her." Less than a minute later, Alan came, driving his prick to the hilt as he went off, filling Carole's hot oily love-pocket with a huge load. When he was done, he pulled his spent prick out, a huge slithering ribbon of brilliant white semen dropping down onto Rachel's upturned face. Carole sat back, wriggling her hips as she sat on Rachel's face, like a rider settling down in the saddle.

"There you go, girl. There's a nice hot meal for you," she said, grinding her hips down at the same time as Rachel eagerly feathered her searching tongue deep into the older woman's overflowing cunt. She sucked vigorously, drawing out every delicious drop of Alan's thick creamy baby batter. She couldn't believe how much the guy could shoot, the woman's gooey trench filled with the stuff. Rachel didn't complain, feeling herself getting more excited with each swipe of her tongue. Carole's fingers were back working on her pussy as she rolled her hips all over Rachel's face, her lithe body leaning forward as those long slender fingers worked their magic on Rachel's overheated snatch at the same. Rachel really lost it when the older woman went for her clit, rolling the tip of her index finger all around it.

"Uhn...uhn...uhn..." Rachel came again, thrashing about beneath Carole's sexy mature body. The older woman's fingers felt amazing on her girly cunt, taking Rachel to two more spine-tingling climaxes, sitting on Rachel's face the whole time, making the girl take her to two more orgasms as well. Finally, she climbed off and sat back against the headboard, leaving Rachel lying there, here face and upper body covered with pussy juice and sweat, the plump girl's body flushed, her huge tits heaving as she fought to regain her breath. Rachel looked over to see Alan relaxing on an easy chair next to the bed, a beer in hand.

"C'mon, clean-up girl. Get to work," Carole said, nodding towards Alan. "Get him ready. I want him to fuck me again."

"Yes, miss," Rachel replied, rolling her numb body off the bed and crawling towards Alan on her hands and knees. Alan let his thighs roll open for her to take her rightful spot between them, lifting his heavy dick and dropping it right into her mouth. Rachel got him hard in no time, her amazing mouth doing what it does best. He fucked Carole again. This time she got him to pump his load out all over her face and chest. As soon as he was done, she beckoned Rachel over, making the chubby girl gather up every scrumptious drop of semen with her tongue. She got Rachel to kiss her, the two women snowballing his precious seed back and forth, sharing equally as they both swallowed mouthfuls of his thick white cum.

It went that way for the rest of the night. Rachel couldn't believe how insatiable both of them were, especially Carole. The sexy older woman never seemed to get enough, and whenever Alan's cock wasn't in some part of her body, she made use of Rachel. The plump young girl lost track of the number of orgasms the older woman experienced while having Rachel service her. Rachel's tongue felt numb, but she kept going, doing as they both asked. She was thrilled to be with both of them, and relished the times when Carole used her own mouth and hands to pleasure Rachel. The woman was amazing, her experience coming to the forefront as her talents took Rachel to that level of ecstasy she'd experienced earlier a number of times more through the night.

Alan eventually turned over and went to sleep, pulling the sheets over him. Carole sat up against the headboard and pulled Rachel back between her long sexy legs, making Rachel eat her for another hour before turning out the lights. Rachel finally went to sleep, Carole's hand cupping her big breast, her belly full of semen and pussy juice. She drifted off, blissfully exhausted.

*

It was just before noon when Rachel awoke to the sound of the shower, opening her eyes and noticing Carole standing near the foot of the bed, sensually drawing one of the sheer black stockings down her longer slender leg. "C'mon, sleepyhead. Join us in the shower. Alan's already in there." Rachel watched as Carole peeled off her sexy corset, dropping it on the bed and heading toward the bathroom.

"I'll be right there, miss," she said hurriedly, quickly getting out of bed and taking off her own lingerie. She entered the bathroom and walked over to the shower stall, the steamy air giving the room a warm sensual feel. She noticed both shower heads were going, Carole and Alan standing together, arms around each other as they kissed. She tapped shyly on the glass and entered.

"There's our girl," Carole said, giving Rachel a warm smile as she turned, her hand stroking leisurely along Alan's semi-hard dick. The older woman nodded to the shower floor. "I think you know what to do."

"Yes miss." Rachel dropped to her knees and shuffled over until she was kneeling right in front of Alan. With her hand wrapped in a warm loving corridor around his prick, Carole dropped the head right into Rachel's eagerly-waiting mouth. The young girl closed her lips, enthusiastically setting to work, knowing exactly what her duties were. Within just a couple of minutes he was hard as rock.

"There, that's the hard cock I need," Carole said, pulling his stallion-like cock out of Rachel's sucking mouth with a POP! She pulled him over to the side of the shower, putting her back up against the slick marble wall. Alan reached down and put his big hands beneath the sexy MILF's upper thighs, easily picking her up. She wrapped her legs around his back, using one hand to steer the engorged head of his prick into the beckoning gates of her mature cunt. Once she had the broad flared knob situated between her clutching labia, she brought both hands up and slipped them around his neck, drawing his mouth down to hers in a searing kiss.

"Unggh," she moaned loudly as Alan drove his prick home in one fierce stroke, pinning her against the wall. Rachel saw the older woman lock her ankles one over the other behind his back as she surrendered herself to the intense fucking she knew she was going to get. Rachel remained kneeling next to them, the hot stinging pellets feeling heavenly as they rained down upon her. Alan started pounding it into Carole, long-dicking her, his immense cock drawing almost all the way back with each powerful stroke, the older woman's labia stretched obscenely around the steely barrel of his huge member. Rachel heard Carole squeal as she came, flopping about like a ragdoll against the shower wall, her mature face a mask of ecstasy as she climaxed, her head rolling blissfully from side to side. Alan kept hammering her against the wall, a wet slapping sound reaching Rachel's ears as they fucked. Carole came again, and then a third time, before Alan let out a loud groan and buried himself balls-deep, flooding Carole's hot oily depths with a massive load.