Fluffer in Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back when he was done, both of them looking at Rachel as soon as he let Carole's legs down, the older woman's delicate feet touching the shower floor. Rachel didn't need to be told, crawling over and bringing her mouth to Carole's spunk-filled slit. She pressed her mouth flush up against the hot pink mound, sending her tongue into the gooey mess between the woman's legs. She got it all, but Carole kept her there, her hands on the back of Rachel's head, making her eat her to one more orgasm. When Carole had finished gushing onto her upturned face, Rachel turned to Alan, knowing he was waiting for her to clean his spent cock. She pressed the flat of her tongue against his sticky member, lapping and sucking up their combined juices. When she was done, they both helped her to her feet.

"I think our girl's going to do just fine, don't you?" Carole asked, smiling at Alan as she reached for the soap and started to lather up Rachel's big heavy tits.

"Oh, I think she's going to do better than fine," Alan replied, filling his own hands with the chubby girl's huge breasts. The two of them worked on her together, both of them taking turns kissing her or mauling her lush curvy body. They made her come, and then twice more before they finally turned off the shower. Rachel was quivering so badly from her climaxes that she was barely able to stand, but managed to dry herself and get dressed, donning the pink cardigan and white miniskirt she'd worn the day before.

They went out for breakfast together, and then Alan dropped her back at her apartment on his way to take Carole home. Rachel climbed out of the convertible and raced around to Carole's side, leaning over the door to say goodbye.

"Thanks for everything you two have done for me, I really appreciate it."

"That's fine, sweetheart. It's our pleasure. Isn't it, Alan?" Rachel was surprised when the older woman reached up and quickly plucked open the top button on her pink cardigan, sliding her hand right down inside the girl's top and groping her tits.

"It's definitely been our pleasure," Alan said, looking over with a smile as Carole's hand moved over Rachel's substantial chest.

"Just lean over a bit further, dear," Carole said. When Rachel did, she felt the woman's hand slide right into her overflowing bra cups, her fingers teasing her rubbery nipple.

"Jesus, these tits of hers are perfect," Carole said, turning to face Alan as she continued to grope Rachel. "So Alan, do you think you've got one more load in there? There's something I want to do."

"Don't I always?"

"Let's go inside." Carole drew her exploring hand out of Rachel's top as Alan pulled right to the curb and shut off the car. The three of them went in to Rachel's tiny apartment.

"Take off your sweater and get down on your knees," Carol instructed as soon as they had closed the door. Rachel obediently peeled off her top, her huge tits filling her pink bra, the 38DD that was a touch too small. Wearing the little white skirt she'd put on before they'd picked her up, she dropped to her knees, facing them, her heart starting to beat excitedly.

"God, those are gorgeous," Carole said, looking down at Rachel at the same time she fished Alan's prodigious member out of his pants. "So big, and so perfectly round. C'mon, Alan, stick it in her mouth." With Carole's hand directing, the porn star's big prick was soon in Rachel's hot wet mouth, her cheeks caved in teasingly as she sucked, her head bobbing back and forth enthusiastically.

"Oh fuck, yes," Alan said, savoring the scintillating sensations flowing through him as the chubby young girl quickly brought his dick to full erection.

"That's it, suck it," Carole said, her hand pumping vigorously back and forth along the shaft of Alan's turgid cock, the top ring of her circling fingers bumping time and again against Rachel's pursed lips. It took only a few minutes between Rachel's skilful sucking and Carole's experienced hand for Alan to be ready to blow.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come," he warned, the delicious contractions in his midsection letting him know he'd reached the point of no return. At the last minute, Carole pulled his throbbing prick out of Rachel's avidly-sucking mouth and pointed it down at the girl's huge tits. She was just in time as the wet red eye at the tip seemed to yawn open and fill with milky fluid for a split second before a long thick rope of semen rifled forth, splatting audibly as it pounded down on the curvy upper swells of Rachel's tits.

"Yes, that's it. Cover her with the stuff," Carole encouraged as her hand jerked back and forth, pumping out rope after rope of thick white cream onto the chubby girl's big round tits. Rachel reached to the sides of her bra-encased tits, pushing them together, presenting her breasts as target practice for the lustful desires of the two people before her. She saw Carole smile wickedly as she continued to pump Alan's spewing prick, wad after thick gooey wad raining down on the young girl's chest. Rachel had seen Alan come a number of times by now, but even to her, this load looked huge. Carole kept pumping, and Alan kept shooting, until finally, the last drops of pearly semen oozed forth. Carole's hand slowed, and she shook her partner's dick forcefully, flicking the last drops of milky seed onto the girl's chest.

"Oh fuck, look at that," Alan said as they all looked down, their eyes feasting on Rachel's big round tits, every square inch covered with what looked like thick white paste. Milky gobs and swirling pearly ribbons of sperm-laden semen covered her chest from one side to the other, the thick heavy cum starting to run sluggishly into her cleavage and down the sides of her sumptuous tits.

"That's just what I wanted to see," Carole said, dropping to knees and burying her mature face in Rachel's cleavage. They could hear her slurping loudly, her lips and tongue running feverishly over Rachel's soft young flesh as she gathered up Alan's warm seed. With a mouthful of cum, she brought her head up and kissed Rachel, the two of them sharing the wealth. Alan watched both of them swallow some of his spunk, and then Carole dived down for more, filling her mouth and kissing Rachel again. Eventually Carole had licked up every savory morsel, both girls feeling content with their bellies full of cum.

"So, we'll see you at work tomorrow," Carole said, getting to her feet as she took a last leisurely swipe around her mouth with her mature tongue, not wanting to miss a drop. "I hear they're going to be shooting the bukkake scene in the next few days. I guess in the story, they're going to capture the bitchy blonde queen, Hearsay, and give her what she deserves. After all, she's been fucking her twin brother all along, so, everybody in the Stark Naked army is gonna have a shot at her. I'm sure Paul with definitely want you around for that one. Don't you think so, Alan?"

"He'll definitely need you and that perfect mouth of yours for that scene. You'll be getting a lot of cock that day."

Rachel felt her already-throbbing pussy give another little twitch, picturing a lineup of cocks, just waiting to use her mouth. Which takes us to the start of our story...

THREE DAYS LATER

"That's it, girl—suck it. Just keep sucking. I'm almost there. Oh yeah, that's good. Okay, I'm ready to go." The young man pulled his rock-hard cock out of her mouth, leaving a slimy trail dripping down her chin.

"I'm next," another guy said as he stepped in front of her kneeling form. Before Rachel could think twice, the guy dropped the bell-shaped head of his prick between her gaping lips. She willingly closed her mouth around the semi-hard dick and started sucking, her tongue swirling over the pebbly glans as she bathed it with hot saliva. It quickly stiffened, swelling and extending deeper into her eagerly sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck," the guy said as he turned to the row of naked men standing behind him. "This one is something special. Her mouth is like liquid velvet. You won't believe it."

"Here, let me try," the blonde-haired guy right behind him said as he pulled his friend back, the first guy's hard prick rocketing into the air, a shimmering web of saliva bridging the gap between the engorged cockhead and Rachel's full red lips.

"I'm good to go anyways," the first guy said. "I can't believe how fast she got me hard."

Rachel turned to the new semi-hard cock in front of her, the blonde-haired guy stepping right up to her as he inserted the head of his dick between her ovalled lips. She closed her mouth, pushing a big wad of spit onto the pebbly surface of his glans, her tongue swirling over the surface of the sensitive knob. She brought her hand up to his stiffening dong and started pumping it towards her sucking mouth. The guy let out a low animal-like groan as his cock rapidly stiffened, a trickle of precum sluicing onto the girl's swirling tongue. She groaned with pleasure as the slimy cock-sap slid warmly down her throat, the masculine flavour making her eagerly suck for more. She was rewarded as another silky morsel pulsed forth into her mouth, her busy lips and tongue drawing hungrily from the seeping tip.

Rachel looked past the young man she was sucking to the line of naked guys behind him. She counted 16 more well-hung young men, all of them leisurely stroking their cocks. There was another line with just as many standing in front of Lori who was on her knees next to her, that girl's mouth and hands working just as hard as Rachel's. As Rachel watched, three guys from the back of that line snuck into Rachel's line, smiles on their faces as they watched her work, their hands toying with their waiting cocks.

"Oh fuck, she's amazing," the blonde-haired guy said as his swelling dick extended and got harder under Rachel's talented efforts. Rachel smiled to herself, feeling her panties getting wetter by the second as she sucked enthusiastically. She knew she'd be here for most of the afternoon, on her knees, working. It was still just her first week of working as a fluffer, and already they'd asked her to work on a bukkake scene. She knew her lips would be puffy and swollen by the end of the day, but she was loving her new job.

THE END