All Comments on 'Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 06'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous! AJ is a very lucky guy. I wonder if he'll have anything left for the party. Five stars.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
This series keeps getting more incredible.

And I seriously didn't think it was possible for you to top the first few chapters. But wow, this is quite simply the hottest foot-related series on Lit. And probably anywhere. Thanks so much for continuing this. If only I could give it a billion stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Darling, you are a first-ballot...actually no...you are an automatic hall of fame literotica writer!!

Fo0tluv3rFo0tluv3ralmost 3 years ago

This is a great avenue for the story to follow!! I'm very excited to read chapter 7!! Thank you for posting!!!

Fo0tluv3rFo0tluv3rover 2 years ago

Can we look forward to a 7th installment? Im pretty excited to see where the story goes!!

Fo0tluv3rFo0tluv3rover 2 years ago

Cant wait to read the 7th chapter!! I read this installment very often and am excited to see where it goes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi there!!! Do we have a chapter 7 to look forward to??

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

I almost hoped that Britni would fall in love with him, realising that he is way cuter then other men en she ahould pursue him... dominate the shizzle out of him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was great!!! Any chance of a part 7 coming out? I’m really looking forward to what happens next!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous