For All of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan said, "I have to admit, I'm never at my place anymore. We could just get a two bedroom somewhere."

"That was my first thought," said Melissa. "But have you seen the rent in this city lately? It's crazy. I did the numbers and it would be cheaper to get a house. Nothing fancy. Maybe some place outside of town."

I said, "That's an idea. An old farmhouse with some land. Privacy to walk around outside nude. Fuck on the lawn."

This time, Susan hit me with the pillow. "See? That's all he thinks about."

~~~~

We found an old rural brick house, set back from the road in the trees. The privacy and large yards was perfect for three full-time nudists to play and bask in the sun when we wanted.

When we took possession, the three of us drove out together.

"Never thought we'd own an actual house," Melissa said. She held the keys with reverence.

When we got out of the car, we noticed the silence. No traffic, no sirens... just birds and the breeze through the surrounding woods.

"All right!" exclaimed Susan. "Let's make ourselves at home!" She stripped off her clothes and threw them on the front yard. Melissa did the same, and both ran for the back.

"Hey! Wait!" I shouted, but they had already rounded the corner. I heard screams. When I got there, Susan and Melissa stood trying to cover themselves while the two electricians I had hired to install an outside outlet watched and grinned.

The girls fled.

I said, "Sorry about that, guys. They're just a little excited about finally moving in."

"Perfectly all right," said the older electrician. "It's your home. Say, if you can get them to come back and just... I dunno... stand there, maybe we can put a discount on your bill."

Once the electricians had left, the three of us lay on the grass of the backyard, naked under the sun, enjoying the freedom of our own property.

"It's so quiet," said Melissa.

"Too quiet," said Susan, sharing a look with her friend.

Before I knew what was happening, Melissa had scooted down to take me into her mouth while Susan kissed me then lowered her blonde pussy onto my face. I wound up fucking one, then the other, and then the three of us lay back on the grass to recover, naked under the early summer sun.

~~~~

The house needed work. We watched videos and borrowed books about painting, drywall, carpentry and maintaining a septic tank. Susan enjoyed painting, which I loathed. Melissa found furniture and took charge organizing. None of us knew what we were doing, but as we learned we became even closer friends and lovers.

Though Susan had her own bedroom, we usually all slept together. Some nights Susan needed me all to herself, so I spent the night alone with her and we exhausted ourselves.

Susan still went into town to party, and ran off with some guy four months after we moved in. A week later she returned, more upset than usual. She never told us what happened, but she needed attention from Melissa and me for weeks afterward.

The permanence of having our own house, and having two people who cared for her, seemed to calm Susan. She was happier, though still a little wild. She partied in town less and less and, best of all, never ran off again.

~~~~

Soon the three of us realized that our odd three-way naturist relationship was stable. We lived in near harmony, sharing the household duties and finances like we shared a bed each night.

I never saw jealousy between my two wonderful women, but life in the house wasn't perfect. We had squabbles about money and petty things.

One evening Susan stood in front of me while I was watching TV and said, "underwear and socks are not home decor, you know. Can you take them to your room when you get home, instead of just leaving them everywhere?"

"Well, toenail clippings and pubic hair aren't either," I retorted, referring to Susan's habit of grooming her feet and blonde bush while she watched TV.

"Pig," she said, playfully.

"Slut," I said.

Susan attacked me. We wound up wrestling. Susan was agile. Often our matches ended with her astride my neck, pinning me down and shoving her pussy in my face. Or, she would have her legs hooked around my waist, shoving her boobs into my mouth.

That time, however, I dominated and forced my half-hard dick between her legs.

"Don't you dare," she said, looking down at my dick.

When Melissa heard the commotion, she strolled into the living room to watch. She loved watching Susan and me fuck almost as much as she loved getting fucked herself.

"Mel!" said Susan, struggling to throw me off, "Help!"

"Okay," said Melissa. She crouched and pinned Susan's arms above her head.

"Help ME, not him... ohhhhh."

Susan groaned as I pushed into her. She stopped struggling and spread her legs wide, letting me take her.

Melissa held Susan's arms, breathing with excitement and lovingly stroking Susan's hair while I fucked her on our living room floor.

It was our favorite way of making up.

~~~~

Melissa started talking about kids again. If we were in the city and saw a baby she would stop to make a fuss. Once we walked by a playground and she insisted on watching the antics of the toddlers until their caretakers started looking at with unease.

"You should do it, Melissa," said Susan one Saturday as we sunned ourselves naked in the yard. "Let him knock you up."

"So should you," said Melissa.

Susan snorted. "I can barely take care of myself."

"Wouldn't you like a little baby? You'd be a great mom. I know you would."

"Like hell. I'd drop the kid on his head the first day. And the whole childbirth thing? Doesn't it squick you out? It's gross! It's okay for your cavernous twat to get all stretched out, but our guy likes my tight pussy."

Melissa gasped. "God, you're filthy. I've never heard any complaints from him. And I'm pretty sure he's spent a lot more time in me than in you." She stuck out her tongue.

"Ladies," I said, "once again, I'm right here, you know. If that's a concern, Susan, I hear they can stitch you up afterward. Make you tighter than a nun's ass."

Both girls said "Ewww" and slapped me.

~~~~

Melissa kept talking about kids throughout the summer.

"I know," she said one day, "We'll go camping to the same place. You can fuck me just like before, only we'll time it so I'm at peak fertility. Wouldn't that be romantic?"

At first, I wasn't sure that we were ready, but Melissa convinced me. She stopped her birth control, and we began planning the trip.

A few days later, Susan asked me to sleep just with her, in her room. She was clingy that night, wrapping herself around me, urging me to go deep and take her hard.

Afterwards, she said, "I'm going to lose you two."

I was surprised. "How can you lose us? We're family."

"You, Melissa and a baby will be family. I'll be a fifth wheel."

"Susan, what's wrong? I thought you were happy about our plans."

"I am. I'm happy for Melissa. I'm happy for you. But it doesn't leave any place for me."

"Your place is here. We love you. I love you. You know that. We're together. All of us. The only thing that would change is how little sleep we'll get with a baby around."

Susan burrowed her head against me and said nothing.

~~~~

Melissa and I were installing a new kitchen faucet by ourselves when she said, "We never asked Susan to come camping with us, you know."

I snorted. "We never asked because neither of us could imagine Susan camping. She's a city girl."

"We're city people too, and we did it. You've gone backwoods camping several times."

"Yeah, but Susan gets grumpy if she doesn't have immediate access to a chai latte or high heels."

"C'mon. She likes it out here in the country. I think she's feeling left out. We should at least ask."

We did. To my surprise, Susan agreed. She even seemed excited. She started pestering us with questions: how long was the hike? How did you go to the bathroom? Was the WiFi free..."

"Are you really sure you want to come?" I asked.

"I can be just as tough as Melissa, you know. And if you're determined to turn our poor sweet Melissa into an unwed mother, she'll need me to hold her hand while you do it. Or hold her down if she gets cold feet."

~~~~

The summer heat hit us as we emerged from the cool shade of the forest. I spread my arms and said, "Behold."

Susan and Melissa looked around at the camping area and out at the little lake. "This is so beautiful!" exclaimed Susan.

"And all just for us."

The girls set their backpacks on the ground and groaned with relief. "Oh, it's good to get that off," said Susan. "You guys call this fun?" She wiped sweat from her face and neck.

I set my pack down too. "Yeah. Modern packs are comfortable, but it's still a lot to carry."

"Good thing you two were carrying most of it. I thought I'd die back there on the trail."

"Time to cool off," said Melissa, pulling off her clothes. "Let's go swim."

We stripped and ran into the little lake.

"Oh my God," said Susan as she swam on her back, her large breasts breaking the surface. "This is wonderful."

"I can't believe it's been two years since we were here," said Melissa, also floating on her back. Her modest breasts barely poked from the water.

We floated and swam, confident no one would disturb us. Though the lake had two campsites, we had reserved the other one to make sure we would be alone on the long weekend.

When we had cooled down, we toweled each other off on the shore.

Susan squeezed the water from her long blonde hair then ran her fingers through it to slick back over her head. Her upraised arms and arching back lifting her breasts to the sun was a breathtaking sight.

We got to work setting up camp.

"You guys have to tell me what to do," said Susan, "and don't make fun of me. You know I've never camped before."

Melissa and I instructed Susan in gathering fallen branches for firewood and how to fill the filter bag for clean water, then we all set up our new three-person tent.

Susan peered in the tent doorway she said, "Three-person tent, huh? Were those people gnomes?"

"We're used to snuggling," said Melissa. "It'll be fine."

We all crawled inside to lay on the camping mats, the girls on either side of me.

"See?" I said. "It's a palace. Lots of room, as long as we spoon." I rolled Melissa onto her side and nestled behind her. "Mmm. After that hike I could use a nap."

"Oh no you don't," she said, squirming away. "I know what kind of 'nap' you have in mind. We still have things to set up."

Melissa crawled out of the tent and pulled me with her. Susan reluctantly emerged as well.

"Okay," I said, "we'll play later. Someone needs to string up a clothesline, and we need to get a line into a tree to hang our packs."

"Why?" asked Susan.

"Animals," said Melissa. "You hang the packs and anything else that smells in a tree away from the camp. So raccoons and bears don't rip them open at night or follow the scent to our camp."

Susan furrowed her brow. "You never said anything about bears."

"There are only black bears around here. They're no big deal."

"I don't care if they're teddy bears. A bear is a bear."

"Sort of. Black bears aren't that aggressive, as long as cubs aren't around, anyway. You can usually scare them away. And I have bear spray just in case."

Susan wrapped her arms around herself. "You guys call this fun? Let's just go home. We have trees there. And no bears."

"And you always say you're the adventurous one," I teased.

"Yeah, for parties. Not for getting eaten by wildlife."

"Don't worry. I've camped here many times. Never seen anything but deer and raccoons."

We gave Susan rope to string up as a clothesline while Melissa and I found the tree we had used on our first camping trip and got it ready to hoist our packs later that evening.

When we returned to camp, Susan had hung up our one mutual towel on the line.

I said "Everything is all set." I looked at Melissa suggestively. "Now we can take that nap."

Melissa said, "It's too hot. Even hotter in the tent. Besides, I'm not horny."

I sighed. "Susan?"

"What?" she said. "No way. It's too hot."

"You're not horny either?"

"Nope," said Susan, putting her hands behind her and rocking back on her heels. She had a little smile.

"Well I am," I said, "and as alpha male, I demand to mate with my harem."

The girls scoffed.

"Listen to him," said Susan. "He thinks he's in charge."

I spread my arms and stepped towards Melissa with exaggerated stalking movements.

She laughed, backing away. "Keep away, 'alpha male.'"

Trying not to laugh, I growled, "The first girl I catch, I fuck," then lunged at Melissa.

She yelped and ran. I turned to Susan. With a big smile, she bolted in the other direction.

I chased the girls, laughing and screaming. Melissa was the slowest, but she was agile. Each time I nearly caught her, she weaved and feinted away. After a few more times, she plunged into the water and swam to the middle.

"No fair!" I yelled. Melissa was a powerful swimmer... there was no way I would catch her in the lake.

I turned back to Susan. I herded her to the edge of the campsite where thorny bushes and a large tree blocked her way. I spread my arms as I approached, ready to catch her if she bolted.

Susan stood with her back against the tree, looking left and right. "Stay away, you beast," she laughed.

"You're mine now," I growled dramatically and edged closer.

By now, I was getting erect. Susan's eyes widened when she saw it.

"You think I'm your bitch to mount whenever you feel like it?" she said.

I said. I closed the gap and pinned her to the tree, holding her wrists with one hand. "Uh huh. And I feel like it now."

Susan just grinned as I forced her legs apart and started rubbing myself along her slit. She was already wet. I started sliding back and forth, becoming slick from her wetness.

"Beast," she breathed, but she pushed back at me.

I released her wrists and put my arms under her bum, lifting her up against the tree and forcing her legs around me. I positioned myself and pushed. Susan inhaled sharply, eyes widening I penetrated her. She held onto the tree behind her as I started fucking her against it. Soon she wrapped her legs and arms tight around me and pulled me into a deep kiss.

I rutted deep into her grasping tunnel with no thought of prolonging our mating or getting her off. I was consumed with a primal need to fuck this beautiful woman until I filled her.

It didn't take long. A few final thrusts and I grunted, jetting hard into her. Susan clung and panted, accepting my seed.

Eventually, my heart slowed and I lowered her legs. I kept myself inside her as we kissed and embraced. When I finally softened and slipped from her, I pulled Susan away from the tree and turned her around to brush bits of bark from her back.

Susan looked back. "Animal," she said.

"You bring it out in me," I grinned. "You okay?"

"I've just been fucked by my alpha male. How could I not be okay?" She forced a smile, then it trailed away into an odd, unreadable expression.

Melissa was drying off when we got back to the tent.

"No fair going in the water," I said. "You know you're a better swimmer."

"I wasn't going to let you fuck ME against some tree. When we do it, I want it long and slow."

"Suits me," I said. "I think I'm ready for an actual nap now."

The three of us crawled back into the tent. It was still hot, but we snoozed for an hour, entwined in a heap.

Daylight was fading when we woke. While Susan and I washed up in the lake, Melissa started a fire. We ate dinner naked, warmed by the fire, watching the sun set and stars slowly emerge.

"Oh," said Melissa, "I forgot." She fetched a small carton from her pack and handed it to Susan.

"Instant Chai Tea Latte Mix," read Susan. "Gee, guys... you shouldn't have."

We laughed and Melissa sat back down beside me, resting her head on my shoulder as she watched the fire and absently played with my dick. When I started getting hard, she glanced at me with a wry smile and lowered her head to take me in her mouth. After a few minutes, she stretched out by the fire and guided my head down between her legs. I licked her gently for a long while as she lay in the firelight. I concentrated my efforts and soon brought her to orgasm as she moaned and pushed my face into her.

I slid up Melissa's body, ready to enter her, but she pushed back on my chest.

"Wait."

"What's wrong?" I asked, searching her eyes.

"I... I don't know about this."

I rolled off and held her. "This is what we planned."

"I know. But... all my life I was told to stay away from guys. Getting pregnant was the worst thing that could ever happen. And now..."

"...and now you're all grown up. You're a woman, not a girl. Your family isn't here to brand you a slut. You decide what's right."

"My head knows that," said Melissa. "But inside..."

I was afraid this might happen. We had planned this trip for months, but it was a big step for Melissa. The final step, in her mind, that would separate her from her past: getting pregnant out of wedlock.

We timed the trip so she would be unprotected and at her most fertile. She was more vulnerable to impregnation than the first time we had coupled at the same campsite.

Back then, I had taken my new girlfriend Melissa backwoods camping for the first time. She was determined to shed the demons of guilt and shame from her strict upbringing. Just being alone with a guy was a big step, let alone camping in the wilderness with one. But the beauty of the surroundings and the sense of freedom led to our first experiments with nudity, followed by us fucking without protection later on. It was stupid, but fortunately Melissa did not get pregnant. That weekend, Melissa started discovering her inner strength and started living free, acting as she judged best, no longer following the repressive, misogynist edicts of her parents.

As we lay together by the fire, I let Melissa wrestle with the last remnants of those feelings of guilt and shame.

Finally, she urged me on top of her.

She said, "I'm through being scared." She spread her legs. "Do it," she smiled. "Fuck me. Knock me up. Make love to me for real."

Our coupling was tender, both understand it wasn't just to satisfy our lust. There would be life-changing consequences for all of us. We hoped.

When I approached the point of no return, I looked into Melissa's eyes.

"Last chance," I panted.

Melissa's eyes were bright. "Let go," she whispered. "Make me yours forever."

I pushed in deep and with two more strokes emptied all I had into my love's fertile body. She groaned and arched her back as she felt me inseminate her. It signaled victory over her last taboo. She was finally free of her demons.

From the other side of the fire, Susan watched excited as I hopefully impregnated her best friend.

"Way to go, Melissa," she said.

As we lay together recovering, Melissa said, "You were supposed to fuck me first this weekend, you know."

"I know. But you ran into the lake. What's a horny guy to do? And how can I deprive poor Susan?"

Melissa just shook her head.

"How about this," I said, "this weekend I fuck you the most."

"I guess that's okay, as long every time is like what we just did."

The three of us sat around the fire, joking and chatting until the air grew chilly. Then we secured the campsite for the night and crawled into the tent.

~~~~

Sometime that night, Susan woke me in her usual way: stroking me to hardness. The remains of the campfire cast flickering light through the tent wall. Melissa was snoring gently, her back to us.

"I can't sleep," Susan whispered. "I keep thinking I hear bears."

"Well, if one comes around, I'll go out and beat him up. I have quite a reputation in these woods, you know."