For All of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled. "Oh, yes. Please protect me, Mr. Man!"

I said, "Seriously, they're really more scared of us. Especially me." I grinned.

"You ass." She felt my hard dick. "Ready for more?"

"I'm always ready for you, Susan." I gently rolled on top of her and poked my hardness between her legs. She must have been playing with herself... she was already wet.

Susan sighed happily as I slid into her. No matter how many times I fucked that wonderful woman I marveled at her wet tightness and how different she felt from Melissa.

Susan breathed in excitement, tilting her hips, driving me deeper.

We said nothing more as we fucked in dim light. Then I remembered she hadn't come last time, so I pulled out and started sliding down her body, eager to lick her to an orgasm or three.

"No," she breathed, urging me back up. "Not now. Just fuck me."

"I want to make you come."

"Later. Just fuck me. Come on, Mr. Man... breed me like you bred Melissa. Knock me up. Make me yours too."

That was odd. Susan had never played that game before. She knew the idea excited me, but pregnancy horrified her. She never even teased about me impregnating her.

I slid up and she sighed as I pushed back into her. Susan lay there, passively letting me take her, then slowly she started to respond, pushing back and moaning. She was snug as always, but it felt like she grasped my dick even more, and she was so warm.

It was so stimulating I reached my peak much sooner than usual I almost collapsed on her as my muscles weakened when I came. Susan just lay there, eyes wide and staring at the ceiling of the tent as I inseminated her for the second time that day.

After a few moments, Susan gently pushed me off. Instead of cuddling up against me, she stayed on her back with knees raised.

Melissa, however, snuggled against my other side. She said nothing, just pecked my cheek and reached down to feel me, still slick from Susan. Just like that first time, Melissa had been listening silently while I fucked her best friend, enjoying every minute.

~~~~

After three nights camping with my two women, playing, swimming and making love, I was exhausted. But the trip was successful: two weeks later, Melissa was pregnant. The three of us celebrated and started planning.

Four weeks after the trip, Susan rushed to the bathroom one morning and threw up.

Melissa went to see what was wrong. She returned a long time later, pulling Susan behind her. She was holding a pregnancy test wand.

Melissa said, "So... you know how I always told Susan that our baby could use a friend?"

I sat up. "Oh, no."

Melissa nodded, eyes wide.

I got up to hug them. Susan avoided my eyes.

"How did this happen?" I said. "How far along are you?"

Melissa said, "Apparently, the same as me."

I tried to process that. "So... I'm the father?"

Susan gasped and pushed me. "Of course! Who else would I let knock me up?"

"Let me? So on our camping trip... you weren't protected? On purpose?"

Susan look to Melissa, "Guys are really slow sometimes, aren't they?"

"But why?" I said. "I thought having a kid squicked you out."

Susan buried her face against my chest with one arm around me and the other around Melissa. "Because I don't want to lose you."

I met Melissa's eyes while stroking Susan's hair. "That would never happen. I told you... we're a family."

"Well, we sure are now," said Susan. She looked up. "Angry?"

"Shocked," I said. "Amazed. But not angry. You know I wanted to have a baby with you too. But now how the hell am I going to deal with two pregnant women at the same time."

Melissa said, "We'll take it easy on you. It's going to be a big change. For all of us."

I started pulling Susan and Melissa to the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if I can give you both twins."

"But that's not how... never mind. Let's try anyway." Melissa laughed and pulled Susan onto the bed with her.