For Her Husband's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momandme
momandme
100 Followers

Vikram tried again.

"Umm... it's about a... erm... fantasy that I have. I think it would be great for me -- and you too, obviously -- if you could have sex with another guy. While I watch."

"My God, you've turned into quite the pervert, haven't you?" said Aarti in mock anger. "What makes you think your mother would do something like that?"

"Nothing. It was just a suggestion, that's all." Vikram averted his gaze, not sure if his mother was serious.

"You have been a very good boy, though. I suppose I ought to reward you. Do you have anyone particular in mind?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"Let that be a secret. It'll add to the excitement."

"Wow, my son has really grown into a confident young man."

"I'll bring the guy I have in mind home in a couple of days."

"Okay, I guess till then I'll have to make do with pretty boy here," said Aarti, running her hand through Vikram's hair and bringing his face down between her boobs.

A few minutes later, the Chopra residence was filled with the cries of a young man and a middle-aged woman. Both sounded as if they were enjoying themselves.

***

Bobby was Vikram's best friend. Taller than Vikram but not quite as athletic, he was also the boyfriend of the hottest girl in class, Swati. Often in conversation Vikram would remark, only half-jokingly, how dearly he would love to fuck his best friend's girlfriend. Bobby would respond by echoing the same sentiment about Vikram' mother. He had always liked Aarti. She was undeniably sexy, and had a wonderfully sensuous quality that only a woman of her age could have possessed. He also fancied that she had gently flirted with him on more than one occasion, but this was probably a horny teenager's hyperactive imagination.

Vikram was aware of how Bobby felt about his mother. Until now, he had never really thought it especially significant, but his sex-addled brain had generated quite a few fantasies over the last few days, and he intended to use his friend's little crush for his own pleasure.

It was in lunch break that Vikram broached the subject. The two were setting on a bench, out of anyone's earshot, when Vikram said, "Hey Bobby, Swati's pretty hot; you know that?"

"Hey Vikram, your mom's pretty fuckable, you know that?"

This was a running gag between two old friends. Except this time, Vikram was not joking.

"I'm serious. I think I might be able to -- you know -- fix you up with my mom."

"What! Are you -- are you -- fucking serious, man?"

"Yes."

"But why?" Bobby's face was a mixture of shock and arousal. In view of the conversation he was having, he was remarkably calm.

"Does it matter?" replied Vikram, "Come on, I know you think she's sexy."

"That's true, but does she -- I mean --"

"She does. I'm sure of that."

"Wow." Vikram smiled at his dumbstruck friend. The expression on Bobby's face was priceless.

"When is the date then?"

"Tomorrow. Dad's away from home, so you needn't worry. And it will be a fuck date, just so you're clear."

"Wait. There's gotta be a catch. What do you want from me in return?"

"Well, I was thinking you could let me fuck your girlfriend once I've kept my part of the deal."

"No way!" Bobby tried to look enraged, the suitable reaction, he thought, from a guy who's being asked to whore out his girlfriend, but couldn't quite manage it. He settled for mild indignation.

"Think about it. I'll tell you what, if my mom thinks you fucked her good, you'll be under no obligation to me. Deal?"

"I guess, but how do you expect me to get Swati to sleep with you?"

"Oh, stop kidding yourself. You know she's like putty in your hands. She'll do anything for you. So, deal?"

They shook hands over it.

***

"Your cunt feels so good, you whore!" gushed Vikram, ploughing his mom's pussy relentlessly, merciless in his zeal to pleasure himself and his mother as they copulated.

"Oh, baby, fuck me harder, my darling beta," squealed Aarti.

It was night, after dinner. Her husband was away, so she didn't have to worry about being caught. They were fucking in the living room, in front of the television. On the television screen was playing a porno film about a bored housewife who seduces her gorgeous son to make up for the frequent absence of her husband.

Vikram moved in and out of her like a jackhammer, fucking her in long, regular thrusts, matching the fucking couple on the telly stroke for stroke.

Earlier, they had had a quiet dinner together at home. Aarti had worn the same little black dress she had worn many times to please her husband (and her young lovers, too, though she didn't tell Vikram about this). They had talked about many things: some mundane mother-son topics, like how he was doing at school, his best friends, his teachers, their extended family, and so on, and some rather more intimate topics, like what turned Aarti on, what made Vikram's penis hard, and eventually, exactly who was the young stud that he had in mind for his mother.

On this last question, though, Vikram had maintained a dignified silence.

"I want it to be a really special experience for you, mom. I promise you, you won't be disappointed."

Aarti had tried her best to tease the answer out of him, by grabbing his crotch, running her legs tantalizingly along his, and finally leaping to his side of the table to sit astride him, dry humping him while she fed him food from her mouth. Vikram, however, had kept his poise and remained unyielding.

The anticipation had been getting to be too much for Aarti. Any more of this suspense, she had thought, and her pussy would surely explode, sending its desperate, not-yet-satiated fragments flying to all corners of the room. However, she had been impressed at how adept her son was at resisting the charms of his sexy mother, and felt a quiet satisfaction in his accomplishment.

As her son pounded her pussy, she decided to give it one last try. Grabbing hold of the sides of his chest with both of her strong hands to impede his thrusts, she gasped, "No, beta, you can only come inside me if you tell me who is this man you have in mind."

Vikram's reaction was one which caused both horror and arousal. A fierce expression crossing his face, he slapped his mother hard.

"Stop asking me, you bitch!" he growled.

His anger quickly turned to regret when he saw the tears beginning to form in his mother's eyes.

"Oh, mom, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Slap me if you want to." Vikram was appalled at his own actions, and would have considered it appropriate retribution if his mother had punched him hard in the balls.

"It's okay, beta," Aarti mumbled, still not fully recovered from the shock.

For some reason, though, she felt even more desirous of her son, and moved her hands to his ass cheeks, squeezing them, pleading through this gesture for her son to keep fucking her. She brought her face up to his shoulders and gave him a gentle reassuring kiss.

"It's okay, beta," she repeated, "Mommy understands. Don't stop making love to me."

Vikram brought his lips down to her eyelids, kissing them, drinking the beginnings of tears that oozed out as she closed her eyes.

After French-kissing his mother for a few moments, he resumed his fucking at full tempo.

"Oooh... You are the best son in the world!" Aarti moaned inarticulately, her voice, her expression conveying the extent of her desire for her son.

When the inevitable orgasms were reached, they held that position for several minutes, Vikram's cock buried deep in his mother's pussy.

For what must have been twenty minutes and felt like several hours, they lay there like that, caressing each other's faces like they were the most precious things in the world, clinging to each other like this was their last time together, spilling out their deepest, most intimate secrets. In those twenty minutes, as Aarti opened her heart to her son for the first time as a lover, she felt a level of emotional connection with him that she had never achieved in her most tender moments with Raj.

Vikram was going through much the same feeling emotionally. Of course, he had always been close to his mother, but the moments of companionable solitude that he shared with the woman who gave him birth after this bout of lovemaking were nothing like he had ever imagined. This was closeness. This was union, togetherness... so what if it was his own mother? Was there any other person on the planet who could have affected him so deeply as his mother? What he was feeling now belonged to the category of emotions that he had long ago labelled 'movies and girly novels only' , secure in the knowledge that they would never touch his heart.

His mother being fucked like a rag-doll by his best friend. This image, which had been implanted in his mind for days, suddenly became even more erotic as he lay in his mother's arms, the two of them holding each other like faithful lovers.

Vikram got off the living-room sofa and lifted his mother in his strong arms like he would a little girl, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Within a few minutes she was slurping away conscientiously at her son's cock before being repaid in kind by her song's marvellous tongue.

Once they were both stimulated enough for another fuck, she got down on her hands and knees, and allowed her son to enter her from behind, pushing as deep and hard into her as her cunt would allow. When it was over, her son collapsed on top of her, and Aarti reached back around herself and soothingly caressed her son's chest.

***

"How's your mom, Vikram?" asked Bobby at school.

"Just perfect. And very eager."

"Is she? Me too! You sure you're okay with me fucking -- I mean -- making love -- to your mommy?" asked Bobby in a mock high-pitched voice.

"Can't wait for it. You'd better bring your A-game today, buddy. Nothing less than the best for my mom."

"You bet. Once I'm done with her she'll refuse to fuck anyone else, even your dad."

"We'll see about that. You sure you won't be intimidated by her beauty?"

"Absolutely. I can't wait to fuck that gorgeous piece of ass."

"Me neither. It makes me really hard, thinking of the two of you together."

"You know something, Vikram?"

"What?"

"You are one fucked up little shit."

***

"Come on, tell me who it is," said Aarti, snuggled up to her son on his bed, her fingers slipping under his shirt to massage his chest.

Vikram had barely come home from school and his mother was already trying to break him with her feminine wiles. And he had to admit, she was pretty good at using her sexuality to get her way. He wondered how often that happened with his father...

But Vikram had shown himself to be of exemplary resilience. He sat cross-legged on his bed, returning his mother's affectionate kisses and kneading her breasts with gusto, his shallow breath signalling his mounting arousal.

Aarti smiled with the certainty that she had won her horny son over and brought her ears to his mouth, expecting the hard-won answer to her question, only to hear her son whisper, "I won't tell you, mom."

Aarti let out a cry of mock anguish.

"Oh come on, beta, enough is enough. You've built it up so much I'm probably going to be disappointed by the guy."

"Maybe, though I doubt it. And you're going to be blindfolded and in your underwear when he comes."

"Really?"

Aarti was both impressed and disturbed by her son's newfound authority over her. It was almost as though he was the parent here. Or a domineering husband. Lately whenever he spoke to his mother, it was in the slightly contemptuous tone of a man who is talking to a woman he owns.

Though Aarti was a little disturbed by this development in the dynamics of the mother-son bond, she was also impressed, and a little amused. For a woman who was used to having every male in her life wrapped around her finger, this reversal in gender roles was a refreshing change.

"Yeah. It will make the experience more exciting for everyone involved. Now why don't you take your clothes off so that I can blindfold you?"

Aarti complied. Vikram surveyed his mother's attractive figure with satisfaction. Here she stood in her underwear, almost completely exposed to her son and soon to be exposed to his best friend. The woman who had nurtured him and made him the confident young man he now was would soon be in that most vulnerable of positions, writhing under Bobby as he helped himself to all the delights her voluptuous body had to offer.

Vikram produced a black cloth, which he opened and brandished before his mother, smiling from ear to ear.

"Be a good girl, now," he grinned as he covered his mother's eyes with the cloth and tied it tightly around her head. He tried inserting a finger between the cloth and the back of his mother's head. He couldn't. He nodded to himself, satisfied.

Aarti lay there on the bed, deprived of all visual input. On her back with her legs spread in eagerness, she felt as sexually alive as she ever had. She had always been adventurous in bed, but she had never fucked blindfolded. She wondered why.

Already she could tell that it was going to be exhilarating. With only four of her five senses in operation, her awareness of herself and her surroundings took on an entirely different character. A cock drilling into her pussy, though a familiar enough experience, would now be experienced entirely through the sound of sighs and moans, through the feel of hot skin against hot skin, and the taste and aroma of naked flesh.

The bell rang.

"There he is, I think," said Vikram, "You stay there, mom."

Vikram virtually flew to the door, almost knocking over a stray dining chair in the process. It was Bobby.

"Hi," Bobby smiled nervously, his face flushed. He had taken care to look his best for this occasion, and he exuded the overpowering scent of an eager young man who has put on too much deodorant. Otherwise, he looked perfect. Vikram would not have settled for anything less for his mother.

"Come on in." They shook hands. Bobby was nervous, but Vikram reassured him. "She's gonna love you. She's waiting for you. Come -- and she's blindfolded, so don't let on who you are."

"You are a pervert," Bobby whispered. They were just outside the door that held his lover for the afternoon.

"Are you ready?" Vikram could barely conceal his excitement.

"Is he ... here?" Aarti was equally excited.

Her question was almost immediately answered as she felt the warmth of eager breath on her ankle, followed by the touch of lips and a little bit of tongue. Slightly bemused, she nevertheless signalled her appreciation with an approving sigh.

Bobby could not help himself. His original attention had been to climb on top of his friend's voluptuous mother the moment the door was opened to show his friend what a stud he was. But the sight of this almost unearthly beauty sprawled on the bed for him had aroused feelings of awe, and he could not help but perform this act of supplication. He was aware of how ridiculous he must look to Vikram, slobbering over his mother's feet, but he didn't really care. He knew he couldn't have helped himself if he'd wanted to.

Aarti let out a giggle and raised her leg slightly off the bed to allow this unknown man to lick the soles of her feet. No one had ever done this to her, and she had never thought she'd find a man who would enjoy this. Certainly, the thought of having her son's face at work on her feet would have made her feel guilty and ... unmotherly.

Bobby was having fun too, and decided it was time to move north. He ascended her legs slowly, relishing the feel of her soft flesh, and teased her pubic region with kisses, causing her to involuntarily move up her legs, and close them around his head. Aarti let out a gasp as he slipped the tip of a finger underneath her panties, expecting him to take them off. Instead, Bobby withdrew and for several moments Aarti thought her anonymous lover was gone.

Bobby had other ideas. He jumped on top of the bed and knelt with his knees on either side of her, bringing his face violently down against her. Aarti squealed a little at the sudden motion but quickly recovered to open her mouth and let in his tongue. A pair of hands grabbed hold of her tits and mauled them, a different sensation from the more sophisticated technique of her son and husband.

Contact was lost again for a while as Bobby removed his T-shirt before resuming making out with his friend's mom. Aarti raised her arms to feel her Bobby's youthful chest and arms, caressing her nipples and running her hands down his arms.

Aarti felt the bed recoil as Bobby abruptly leapt off and soundlessly removed his pants and underwear. Aarti was mystified and called out, "Did he leave?"

Vikram laughed at his mother's confusion, reassuring her with a "No, he's still here" and making his first contribution to proceedings.

He had watched first with amusement and then with mounting arousal as his friend took care of his mother. This was arousing him more than he'd thought, and he had begun to massage the bulge in his pants when Bobby and his mom started making out.

He watched with fascination as Bobby's erect cock emerged from his underwear and he stood fully naked, ready to fuck his mother. Bobby looked good naked, with a cock just slightly smaller than his own, and Vikram knew that he had made the right choice for his mother.

Bobby grabbed Aarti by the arms and made her sit up, guiding her mouth to his cock. He thrust his cock gently forward and eased open her mouth. He thrust in and out of Aarti's mouth slowly, while she gently played with his penis with her tongue, drinking the drops of pre-cum that emerged from within. She clawed at his buttocks as if to egg him on, and Bobby held Aarti's face in his hands, admiring its aesthetic perfection.

Feeling that he might cum if he carried on, Bobby withdrew and fumbled with her bra to free her bosom. Aarti reached around and undid her bra, smiling at his eagerness. She always liked feeling wanted. Bobby climbed on to the bed and sat face to face with her as they wrapped their legs around each other, both relishing the electric, sensous feeling of bare flesh against bare flesh. Aarti reached for her panties and started to take them off, and was helped by Bobby who was happy to bring them all the way to her feet, a casual flick of which was enough to leave Aarti completely naked.

Bobby dove into her large mounds, going ferociously at it while she caressed his hair. On an instinct, he turned around and would have gasped if Vikram had not raised his finger to his lips. Vikram was naked now, and his hand was moving up and down his stiff penis. Bobby didn't know whether to be shocked or amused at the sight of a son beating off to his mother having sex with his friend.

Vikram signalled Bobby to get off his mother and wordlessly approached her as Bobby silently stepped aside. Vikram pressed his mother down to the bed, and kneeling behind her head, forced her mouth open and slipped in his cock. Slightly surprised at her lover's newfound boldness, the blindfolded Aarti nevertheless obliged, producing slurping sounds and causing an indescribably fascinated expression to settle across the features of her son's friend, rapt as he watched his depraved friend fuck his own mother's mouth.

It was all Bobby could do not to scream out at the surreal events he was witnessing, and when he had somehow recovered himself, absorbed the fact that he was actually watching a real son fuck his mother's face, he noticed that Vikram looked like he had been gesturing for him to get to work on his mother's vagina.

In a trance, Bobby moved forward and, grabbing Aarti's legs by the back of the knees, slid his tongue inside Aarti's unprepared cunt. He was gentle with her, and Aarti's vagina started responding immediately as she realised that she was now being fucked by her son as well as her lover. Her cheeks reddened a little bit and a guttural sound, half of protest and half of pleasure, escaped her pretty mouth. The turmoil in her mind seemed to be manifested in the convulsions of her excited pussy, which was dripping wet under the loving care of Bobby's mouth.

momandme
momandme
100 Followers