For Her Husband's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momandme
momandme
100 Followers

Momentarily removing her son's thrusting cock from her mouth, she gasped, "Fuck me!"

This last command was in a tone of voice that made it clear it was not to be disobeyed, and Bobby hastily complied, holding his cock in his hands and guiding it into her pussy.

Clumsy at first, he gradually built up a steady rhythm, guided by Aarti's hands on his back and buttocks which helped modulate the timing and depth of the motion of his penis. Meanwhile, Vikram was mercilessly fucking his mother's mouth, producing an eerie glup-glup sound to go with the slapping of his friend's balls against Aarti's cunt opening.

Bobby and Vikram both looked at each other, Vikram grinning almost maniacally at his friend, whose brows were furrowed in sincere concentration. Watching Vikram defile his mother in this manner kicked Bobby's excitement up a couple of notches and brought him to the verge of climax. Vikram was almost at the end of his tether too, and Aarti could already feel her body about to plunge over the edge...

A few seconds later, the room was filled with the sounds of the three lover's amorous groans, and later laughter as Vikram removed Aarti's blindfold, allowing him to look at the man who had just given her an extremely powerful orgasm.

Vikram moved from his position behind his mother's head to lie atop his mother, where they could embrace. Bobby had obligingly given way and was standing at the foot of the bed, watching his friend and his mother snuggle close to each other like a honeymooning couple. The two of them might have been vulnerable and naked under his gaze, but they clearly occupied a safe spot in their own private world of intimacy, which shielded them from their nakedness, and the possibly judgemental gaze of an outsider looking at an incestuous couple make a mockery of the deepest of all taboos.

Sensing that the young man was feeling left out of the party, Aarti gently nudged her son off her, kissing him lightly on the lips, and went over to hug Bobby, appreciatively feeling his arms and chest,and delicately holding his penis. She kissed his neck and whispered, "I always know you liked me, even when you were much smaller," adding, "Women always know," to answer the query on his surprised face.

"You'll make some girl really happy someday," said Aarti.

"Right now, I just want to make you happy."

Vikram cleared his throat. "I'm here, you know. And that's my mother, you know."

They all burst out laughing at this male appeal to maternal untouchability.

***

Aarti felt obliged to offer Bobby some tea, and make some small talk while they were at it. The conversation was quite unremarkable, and entirely consistent with what one might expect from a gathering consisting of a woman and her son and his friend. The unusually close distance at which mother and sat, and the careless, almost unconscious, way in which their legs kept playing with each other was the only giveaway that this was something more depraved.

Fully aware of the place of privilege fucking one's best friend's mother occupies in the hierarchy of possible conquests for teenage boys, she was a little worried about discretion on Bobby's part. But her son quelled those fears when he rightly reminded her that no one would believe Bobby anyway. They would believe him even less when he told them about Vikram and Aarti.

Her mind at ease, Aarti made it clear to Bobby that she would like to have sex with him again, this time possibly without her son as chaperone and participant, and Bobby nodded his head in passionate agreement, his ability for speech temporarily confounded by his sudden appreciation of just how lucky he was.

On his way out of the Chopra residence, after he had received a heartfelt kiss on the lips from his friend's mother, he was so overcome with gratitude for his friend that he hugged him, too, whispering, "You can have my girl," in his ear.

Vikram smiled at him as he closed the door, and was still smiling when he faced his mother.

"What happened?" Aarti asked.

"Nothing. Looks like you really made an impression on the guy."

Left alone and too tired to fuck again, mother and son sat down and had a long conversation, which led to several interesting occurrences afterwards. But what they talked about, and what those occurrences were, are the subject of another chapter.

momandme
momandme
100 Followers