All Comments on 'Forbidden India Ch. 03'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 6 years ago
Sexy

Highly arosuing story, great build up.

Hope she keeps it up with danial and makes her lousy husband enjoy her well sexed and sloppy pussy.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Stones

Not a big fan of the religion of mo hamid, but won't our little Paki slut be in big trouble when she gets caught. Old Danny will be fed his cock.. Taliban don't play nice with cheating wives. On a good note, I didn't know that the size of you testicles was directly connected to how often you get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mr CT777

Ain't you afraid the Talban gone get up on you for blasphemy?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Quality Author Experiments with Setting and Culture & Gets Varying Results

The characters seemed stilted much more so then Corvisturrim's usual cast. Yet that might be the inherent repression in his current locale. I've favorited many of his stories and think this author takes far more chances then his contemporaries. Was this as enjoyable as his usual standard ?

Maybe not . But he's clearly stretching his vision. This wasn't a feel-good story , the action was heated but furtive and outlook is dicey for two main two players at best.This reminded me just a bit of a New Yorker magazine short story ' City Lovers ' by Nadine Gortdimere. It's a credit this amateur author that this effort is reminiscent of the latter name. File this under flawed yet gutsy and interesting.

I thank Corvisturrim777 for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES