All Comments on 'Forest of Dreams Pt. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Holy s*** !

Welcome back, Anna, and what a comeback! You really put your heart and soul into this new chapter (as well as other parts I'm too much of a gentleman to mention). There are fantasy worlds and fantasy worlds and yours looks like earning a top tier position (or given Angel's favourite, should that be a top-bottom tier position). Looking forward to seeing how you develop this milieu you've created and just to encourage you, here are five stars.

ells_ells_over 3 years ago
Rich delicious creativity

Thanks, Anna, you make the unreal feel believable, you always do. This is definitely a new style for you and I'm really looking forward to reading the next instalment.

At least I know where I want to go for my holidays now ;) But who can I invite to come with me... :)

Wrigley28Wrigley28over 3 years ago
AMAZING

As always a very sensual and erotic piece, you build the story so well and leave just enough to the imagination so its TOTALLY satisfying :) THANK YOU

AnnoftheMallAnnoftheMallover 3 years ago

Anna always writes with such sensuality!

cressida_parkscressida_parksover 3 years ago
You asked me to comment

Honey it is quite wonderful. Your rich imagination brings it vividly to life in my mind. My opinion of lit grows if this is the sort of talented people that can be found here. I have realized already that lit contains a lot of crud. But it also contains diamonds. Brilliant. xxx

simplyfemmesimplyfemmeover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

It's beautifully written. The story is set in a fantasy land, and this makes the story even more romantic. The emotions of heroines are beautifully portrayed. I loved the story very much. I could relate to the feelings and sensations described. If you're in love and with the right person, intimacy doesn't remain a physical act. This has been nicely executed while you wrote the story.

ladycanuck57ladycanuck57over 3 years ago

I love all your stories Anna, and this is no exception. Sensual, descriptive and pure Anna :)

WIldTashaWIldTashaover 3 years ago
Awesome, as usual

Love the story Anna, As usual up to your usual high standard.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

What a beautiful tale! I can't wait to see where this goes! Five stars!

SandyOnTheBeachSandyOnTheBeachover 3 years ago
Yeah. . . . . .

I like Anna, I really do, and I was hoping this story would be a radical departure from her usual material but, although it IS set in a sci-fi setting, there is precious little science fiction in it, and a LOT of lesbian sex. . . .as usual in her stories.

Perhaps I'm a cranky old woman and my opinions don't count for much, but I get enough sex every time I log in here.

I'm sorry to ruin your perfect five-star record, Anna, but you wanted honesty from me, and this is how I honestly feel about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully written

Your writing is so clear and sharp that I'm there, in that world. I'm falling in love with the characters. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sensual, sexy writing! I love it. You have a firm new fan! I want that toy :)

Sxx

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOneover 3 years ago
Magic is back

The magic of the mind is so great that creativity is so erotic that the belief is overwhelming. Anna as usually takes great pains to ensure a story is erotic but not pornographic and writes beautifully about women who love women. Her ability to enter our minds with love scenes is so natural you become a participant not a reader. Another story told in Anna's great ability to move you to a compelling enjoyment of a story.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
A wonderful flight of fantasy

Anna, this is a big departure from your usual genre of firmly reality-based fiction into a world of fantasy of a kind that that doesn't usually appeal to me, but it works perfectly even for feet-on-the-ground me. I guess that is partly due to the sheer beauty of the writing, but I think also it has to do with the way you lead us into that fantasy world gradually so that by the time we're in it we believe in it. I'm sure I am far from alone in wishing that that marvelous toy existed - but as long as one is under the spell of your narrative it is wonderfully believable - as is all the marvelous sex!

Well done, you wonderful weaver of erotic spells!

Love, Mari

xxxxxxxxx

portia98portia98over 3 years ago
Literary sorcery!

I am in spellbound awe at the magic you have wrought here! This is the most wonderfully imaginative writing of yours that I've read - a marvellous blend of eroticism and fantasy (and some pretty cool inventiveness with that toy!). Loved it! Thank you for a delicious read! Now on to part 2...

Veroxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
811 Followers
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES