Forgotten Lunches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Aubrey said as she pulled away from Lucas. She turned and took the cup in hand before she wrapped her fingers around it. She took a slow sip from it and then looked up at Lucas, "Want some?"

"Oh we're already sharing drinks now hmm?" Lucas said with a smile.

Aubrey stuck out her tongue and pulled the cup back towards herself, "Fine, more for me."

Lucas laughed softly before he leaned down and kissed Aubrey's nose quickly. "I'm going to go to the food court and grab us some food. By the time I get back you should be able to leave."

"Alright," Aubrey said. She quickly leaned up and kissed Lucas on the lips. As she watched him walk out she felt a sense of peace at knowing how protective he was of her. The sound of his voice, that growl imbedded in her mind. It both sent a shiver of fear and yet, turned her on at the same time.

"So you and Lucas huh? Had a feeling," Allison said.

"He's the best," Aubrey said.

"I've known his for some time, though I'm sure not as well as you do," Allison said with a laugh. "Come, help me clean up that mess and you can tell me all about it."

Aubrey explained what happened when they started sorting out everything that belonged in the display and then told her how she and Lucas decided to take things further. After several minutes Scott came walking in who was her night time replacement. They had just finished getting everything nice and neat when Aubrey saw Lucas came walking back into the store carrying a bag of food. She looked at Allison and smiled, "Mind if I go?"

A smile crossed Allison's lips and she simply nodded.

Aubrey quickly clocked out, grabbed her jacket and then took Lucas' hand as she walked with him. They walked to the parking lot where they quickly kissed each other before going to their cars, agreeing to meet at Lucas' house. Aubrey followed the bright blue Subaru to the house that she was hoping would become a very familiar place and tried to memorize the route. She pulled her car into the driveway behind Lucas and got out where she ran up to him. "So what did you get us?"

"Chicken teriyaki and California rolls," Lucas said with a smile and a wink. "Seemed appropriate."

Aubrey beamed and clapped her hands, "You're the best." She followed Lucas into the house where they sat on the couch together. She had grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and chose a movie on Netflix that neither had really paid much attention to as they ate their food.

After they had finished eating Aubrey found herself leaning up against Lucas, her feet on the couch. She saw the credits in the movie begin to roll and she scooted down a bit before throwing herself back and placing her head on Lucas' lap. She smiled up at him and touched his face, his short beard tickling her fingertips. "Thank you for rescuing me."

"Guess I was at the right place at the right time," Lucas said as he stared down at her, his fingers lightly stroking her cheek.

Aubrey suddenly sat up, turned around and straddled Lucas' lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She stared into his eyes brown eyes, once again feeling herself drawn to him. She leaned in and kissed him, softly at first but then with a passion that consumed her. Without realizing it, her hips began to slowly gyrate and grind against his crotch. She could feel his hardness growing beneath her and she moaned softly. She felt his tongue push forward and she eagerly accepted it as the feelings of his large strong hands roamed up and down her back sent ripples of pleasure through her body. She tilted her head to one side and smiled when she felt Lucas begin to kiss her soft vulnerable skin which caused her to move her hips harder against him as she tugged and pulled at the shirt he wore.

Lucas pulled back from their kiss and allowed Aubrey to pull his shirt up and over his head. He saw the look of desire on her face as the feelings of her fingers roaming over his muscled chest lingered over his skin. His own hands ran up and down her thighs before reaching around and grasping her soft ass cheeks in his large strong hands.

Aubrey marveled at Lucas' hard body and loved the feeling of his hands gripping her ass as she continued to grind herself against him. She leaned back slightly and took off her own shirt before she threw it next to his on the floor. She reached behind and quickly undid the clasp of her bra, slowly letting it fall to reveal her small firm breasts. She was worried about her soft physique in comparison to his, but suddenly her worries dissipated when she saw the hunger in his eyes. She reached up with one hand and pulled his head towards her chest as she leaned back slightly and gasped when she felt his mouth close over one of her nipples. She reached up with her other hand so that her fingers clasped around the back of his neck and she purred, "Oh Lucas, please make love to me."

Lucas heard the words but didn't respond vocally, instead he gripped her ass cheeks tighter and sat up suddenly, lifting her with him. He felt her grip around his neck suddenly tighten and a yelp escape from her lips as he did so. His mouth released her nipple as he stood up before he walked to the bedroom, effortlessly carrying her. His foot lightly kicked the door open before he gently laid her down on his bed. He quickly kicked off his shoes before he got up on the bed and straddled her body and leaned down to kiss her neck once more.

As her fingers once again roamed over the back of his head, Aubrey felt the attention of a skilled lover who was solely focused on her. She marveled at how he switched between kissing, licking and lightly nipping at her skin as he slowly worked his way down and explored her body. She instinctively lifted her hips to ease their removal when Lucas unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down her legs along with her panties. She felt her legs and feet freed from their constraints as she had been stripped of her clothing and looked at Lucas with pure desire. Her mind didn't feel uncomfortable in the least and sat up, smiling at him as she did so. She scooted to the edge of the bed so her fingers could undo his belt and jeans. Her hands pushed them down along with his boxers and gasped as his hard cock sprang free. She jumped off of the bed and helped him out of his pants completely and stared at his manhood as she knelt before him. Her slender fingers wrapped themselves around his shaft as she looked up at him and licked her lips before she eased him into her mouth.

It had been some time since Lucas last felt something so pleasurable as a warm mouth around his length. He reached down and gently pulled her hair to one side as he looked down at Aubrey, her fingers holding his shaft as her lips parted around his girth. After a few minutes of enjoying the wonderful sensations he gently eased her mouth off of him. He knelt next to her on the floor and came face to face with a pouting Aubrey. His long fingers cupped her chin and pulled her into a warm kiss before he lifted her up and onto the bed.

Aubrey reached behind her and pulled a pillow beneath her head so she could watch as Lucas eased himself between her legs that she willingly spread for him. She expected him to instantly clamp his mouth around her but was pleasantly surprised when he began to kiss his way up her legs before kissing her wet lips and hard clit. His mouth expertly worked its way over her, quickly causing her to grasp at the bedding beneath her. Her breath came in quick sharp gasps as her back arched as she felt his tongue on her clit while two of fingers penetrated her easily with how wet she was. Aubrey could feel her orgasm building quickly and with an intensity she hadn't felt before. She couldn't speak, her mouth only able to form incoherent sounds before letting loose with a scream that came from deep within her as her orgasm washed over her. Stars burst behind her eyes as her fingers clutched the bedding, her back arching to the point that she looked like a woman possessed and her legs clamped around Lucas' head, holding him in place. She soon began to flail and her legs released his head. Aubrey expected him to pull back but he continued his oral ministrations and she could feel another orgasm quickly following her first and then another. The intensity was too much and she soon felt her body give in completely.

As her eyes slowly opened, Aubrey could see that Lucas was no longer between her legs but had climbed up onto the bed and was holding her. She smiled when she felt the soft touch of his hand on her face. It was at that moment that she realized she must have blacked out and suddenly felt mildly panicked, "What happened?"

"I claim full responsibility," Lucas said with a sly smile. "I got a little greedy."

"Fuck, I've never felt anything like that before, that was incredible!" Aubrey exclaimed with a smile. "Hmm, though it's my turn to be greedy. Wait, shit, please tell me you have a condom?"

Lucas smiled softly and looked over at the nightstand, "Top drawer."

Aubrey quickly turned over and reached into the drawer where her fingers quickly found the package. She fumbled inside and pulled one out before tearing the wrapper off. She scooted down his body and wrapped her mouth around his soft cock, feeling it quickly harden as her tongue worked its way around his shaft as her mouth bobbed up and down. Once she was satisfied that his cock was nice and hard, she quickly pulled the condom down over his shaft. She raised her hips up and held his cock in place as she slowly eased herself onto him. Her breath escaped her open mouth as she felt his cock spread her wet pussy open, filling her. Once she had sank herself fully and felt her hips touch his, she leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest, getting used to the feeling of him deep inside her.

They made love to each other long into the night, taking their time to explore each other's bodies. They laughed and held each other as they discovered things that they both liked and didn't like so much. After they were both thoroughly exhausted they lay there, Lucas on his back with Aubrey on her side, her head on his chest while Lucas held her.

She idly traced her fingertip over his chest and sighed contentedly. "How are you even possible?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, you're better than the man that I dreamt up as my ideal man."

Lucas simply chuckled, "No idea, but I am real."

Aubrey smiled and looked up at him, "Lucas, I need to tell you something, and it's something I've thought about for some time throughout all of our time together and tonight just makes me want to say it even more, but I don't want you to think I'm pushing things. Fuck why am I so nervous all of a sudden?"

"Hey, you can tell me anything Kitten."

"I know, and that's one reason why I ... I love you Lucas."

Lucas ran his fingertips over the smooth light skin of her arm, "I love you too Aubrey. I have for some time now. I thought it was strictly platonic at first, but the more I got to know you, the more I wanted to know about you."

Aubrey smiled as she put her head back on his chest and hugged him tightly, "I'm so happy."

"Me too Kitten," Lucas said as he pulled the blankets up over them.

***

Aubrey woke up to find that she was alone in the bed and ran her fingers through her unkempt hair. She breathed in Lucas' scent and found a button up shirt of his in the closet and put it on. The shirt did little to ward off the slight chill in the air especially considering she didn't button it together, but she felt comfortable in it. She walked out of the bedroom and smelled the aroma of coffee brewing so she headed to the kitchen where she found Lucas standing there, wearing only a pair of sweatpants. Her naked feet silently padded across the floor until she was right behind him and she wrapped her arms around his waist as she kissed his back. "Mmm, morning."

Lucas placed his hand on hers and leaned back slightly into her, "Morning beautiful."

"I hope you made enough for me."

"Full pot," Lucas said smiling. Just then the coffee pot gurgled as it finished brewing and he poured coffee into two plain black coffee mugs. He poured some creamer from the bottle into both mugs and put it back into the refrigerator before he handed a spoon to Aubrey.

"Mmm, you're so good to me," Aubrey said as she took the spoon. In her sleepiness, she stirred a little too hard and spilled some of the warm liquid on the counter. She quickly reached over and grabbed a paper towel so she could clean it up. She walked over to the trash can and used her foot to lift the lid so she could throw the dirty paper towel away but as she looked inside she smiled. The used containers from the Japanese place were in there and she instantly thought about the first time she shared chicken teriyaki with the man she had fallen in love with. She turned around and threw her arms around Lucas and held onto him tightly.

Lucas was unprepared for her sudden hug and stumbled back a step before he wrapped his arms around her and held her. He leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head and whispered, "I've got you Kitten."

Aubrey simply stood there, happy.