Forty Plus Siblings Enjoy A Fling

Story Info
Siblings go through Dad's house in order to sell it.
4.5k words
4.58
96.2k
24
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers. This story came about as the result of an e-mail from a reader of a previous story. In he told of an incident whereby he and his sister had ended up in a motel room after an incident with their mother and a nursing home.

So anyhow both having minimal extra clothes due to the rush of getting there slept naked but in separate beds. Somehow during the night they ended up together naked in the same bed with the inevitable result.

Somehow his story became this story. I have since lost his e-mail but I do thank him for the start.

PS-Sorry guys-No oversized dickeys or boobs-No ANAL - No abuse or cruelty.

===============================================

I'm Ken and my sister is named Bonnie. Our mom died some years ago. Dad just last year. About a month after he died my sister Bonnie and I each took a week off in order to get dad's house emptied out and ready to sell.

Bonnie was 41 and the mother of two college students. She was at that time freshly divorced. I on the other hand was a veteran among divorced people having been divorced for almost twenty of my 45 years. I have one son. At the time of this story he was a newly commissioned Air Force pilot.

The house in question was a typical two story four bedroom colonial. After mom died dad did some alterations. He turned the dining room into a bedroom, enlarged the 1/2 bath by adding a large shower stall and lived on the first floor.

Since he had several minor but chronic health problems this was a perfect arrangement for him.

When growing up Bonnie and I had adjoining bedrooms. We shared a bath which was across the hall.

I acquired a small but busy airport and I also owned an airplane called a King Air which I used for charter work. In both operations I had very capable assistants and thus could pretty much name my own hours.

Bonnie was an inventor and had several popular devices on the market. She, like me pretty much named her own hours.

Since we both lived within an hour's drive we managed to arrive as planned at about 8:00 AM. It was a Tuesday in early June and the weather was perfect for what we needed to do.

First we toured the house opening closets and drawers and had some discussion as to what to do with those particular contents. We didn't bother with our own rooms as we felt that they were our own private responsibility.

The general plan was to reduce the bulk as quickly as possible. Giving away or tossing everything of little or no value. Meanwhile calling relatives to offer them things that they might be interested in.

As we looked around after making that plan we could see that it took care of about 80% of the stuff in the house. Bonnie called various family and friends inviting them to come Saturday morning and pick over the stuff. There were from a dollar standpoint several treasures but which neither my sister or I found interesting enough to take.

As Sis made the calls I went to the local hardware center and found some heavy duty yard bags and also devices for holding them open and easy to fill. I stopped for sandwiches and cold drinks buying both soda and beer. I arrived home just as Bonnie was finishing her calls.

Bonnie was talking I happened to notice her extended nipples through the thin white T shirt she was wearing. Suddenly I was half erect and surprised at my reaction. In my teen age years I had at various times lusted over her. As a grown up I had long since laid those feeling to rest. At least I thought that I had.

As I continued to listen to her conversation I took time to look for bra outlines and quickly determined that there were none. I now reverted to my teen mentality. I was determined to find out if she were wearing panties. I also wondered if the lack of bra was for my benefit or not. Most likely not. Of that I was sure.

She finished the phone call and we spent a few minutes drawing up a plan of attack. We decided that maybe we would clear our own unwanted junk from our own rooms first. That would save us room to store whatever we intended to claim from the rest of the house.

As we walked up the stairs Bonnie was in front of me and I caught a glimpse of something red and filmy under her shorts. So anyhow that question was answered. As we separated to go to our respective rooms I couldn't help myself and I swatted her butt as I had done many times during our teens.

In those times it usually brought a howl to our parents. This time she rubbed her behind and surprised me by saying.

"Thanks. Now I know that you still love me."

I guess that I showed my puzzlement so she continued.

"Believe it or not I always took that as a sign that all was well between us. If you were actually mad at me for some reason you never did that. Did you know that?"

"No. It was just something I did to tease my sister. Something between us. It really was a sign of affection now that I think about it." Then remembering my excitement of a few minutes before I added.

"Nowadays I'd rather pet it than spank it."

"Nowadays I just might let you. Brother dear. Now let's get to work before we say something dumb."

"God. These posters are awful." I heard Bonnie say. "I can't believe that I had to have them."

As I stood in the middle of my room trying to decide where to start I heard the sound of paper tearing. I knew that Bonnie was ripping the posters from the wall and tearing them into pieces. I had just opened my closet doors to begin cleaning it when I heard Bonnie shout.

"Ken! You pervert! Get your ass in here and explain this." I suddenly remembered how I had once very carefully drilled a hole through the paneling into her room. The hope was to see her undressed. That same day she had pinned up the huge women's rights poster which covered the newly drilled hole.

Time to pay the piper. I went to her room and was not surprised to seen Bonnie with her hands on her hips in a menacing pose. The pose wasn't too effective however since she couldn't keep the grin off her face.

"I just found your spy hole. Did you enjoy the show?"

"Not really." I answered laughing at the memory. "You put that poster up about two hours after I finished drilling the hole. Ruined my whole week."

"Sorry. If I had known I would have left it. After all, fair is fair." It took a while for the significance of her remark to sink in."

"You mean that you were spying on me?" I asked.

"Come here. Bonnie said. With that she pushed the clothes in her closet aside and showed me a neatly drilled hole.

"I didn't have any better luck than you. Every time I would sneak around and rearrange your closet so that I could see. Something new would end up blocking it or your door would be closed."

"You never saw me naked then?" I asked.

"Only one time. You were on the bed and naked and started to jerk off and than you got up and turned off the light. Ruined my whole week."

"If I had only known." After a moment I couldn't help myself from adding. "There's still time to remedy that, you know."

"Still a pervert. I see." Then Bonnie smiled and added. "I promise to give that some thought." Hearing that I had to turn away to hide my instant hard on.

I wasn't quick enough. I heard Bonnie laugh and then say. "Sorry about that."

With that I returned to my own room and began to separate my stuff into three piles. Save, toss and donate. I heard nothing from Bonnie until she shouted up from downstairs. "Lunch. Come and get it."

A while later, lunch over we sat quietly finishing our coffee as Bonnie surprised me by asking. "Ken. Just out of curiosity. How long has it been since you last got laid?"

"If you must know." I answered as I felt myself blushing. "It's been about a month. The one before that was about a year ago. Why?'

"It's been almost two years for me. I can't seem to put together the right guy and the right place."

Not knowing for sure where this conversation might lead I followed up her answer by asking.

"Was that an idle question or a proposition?"

Bonnie looked me square in the eye and answered. "To be totally honest. I really don't know." She paused and then asked.

"If it is a proposition what would your answer be?"

I thought for a minute and then answered. "If this were a purely academic discussion and from a distance I most likely would answer no.

"However if you were to fall into my arms saying. 'Take me, I'm yours.' I certainly would not hesitate for a minute before I carried you to the nearest bed.

Then I added. "Now let's let this conversation rest and think about what it is that we are doing here and continue this conversation tonight over dinner. Which by the way will be at that new place out by the dam."

"OK. I see where your devious mind is going. What time?"

==========================================

Bonnie picks up the story there;

That same evening at 6:30 we entered the San Su Belle restaurant and were lead to a quiet table overlooking the lake. In honor of the possibility of ending my two year sexual starvation I wore a form fitting linen dress. That was all, just a form fitting linen dress.

Ken had held my backside in his hand as we walked from car to restaurant so presumably he was aware of my missing panties. Since I often didn't wear a bra he should be aware that I was naked under the dress.

Ken wore a light blue linen suit and a thin white polo shirt. I couldn't wait to check out what if anything was underneath. Anyhow we started with a cocktail. Then since the band was playing and people were already dancing we danced together for the first time since the last wedding we both attended. Whenever that was.

Whatever Ken might be wearing under his trousers it didn't prevent his partial erection from nudging at my crotch. I was happy that I had worn heels as it made us the same height. We danced well together with our bodies in contact from chest to knees.


By the time we sat again my face was flushed and I knew that I wanted to feel Ken inside of me that night, brother or not. He acted as if he felt the same as we enjoyed our dinner and small talk and touched each other as often as possible.

After supper we danced again and as we did our bodies teased each other mercilessly. Finally Ken whispered. "Bonnie, my dear sister, let's stop this nonsense and go home to bed."

"Your bed or mine?" I whispered back.

"Mine." He said. "It's closer."

We rushed out in such a manner that I was sure that everyone who saw us knew our plans. I didn't give a damn then and I don't now.

The car was in a dark corner of the lot and as Ken opened the door for me I turned into his arms and we kissed seriously for the first time ever. After a couple of minutes my knees gave out and I found my way into the passenger seat.

Ken got in his side and for a few minutes we were like a couple of hot blooded teens. I thought of that when his hand slid up under my dress and my thighs parted. Ken began finger fucking me.

Meanwhile I was stroking his now fully hard cock through his pants until he put his hand on top of mine to stop me.

"I'm gonna come if you keep that up and this is a brand new suit."

I knew how to solve that problem. Between us we got his penis out and into my mouth. I stroked the base gently and enveloped the rest of it with my lips and tongue.

Ken wasn't kidding about being close. After I had made only a few strokes he exploded. His cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it down. Not a drop got away. Even with two years of doing without I had not forgotten the important things.

Ten minutes later we opened our front door and raced up the steps. Our clothes were scattered along the way. We quickly were on the bed, naked and in each other's arms.

Our mouths were joined, our tongues were battling. Our bodies were tight against each other and our hands were touching every part of the other's body that they could reach.

After a few minutes of that we could take no more. Ken was on top of me as I wrapped my legs around Ken's waist and locked my ankles behind his back. I took his hard cock in my hand and maneuvered it around until it was beginning to penetrate my starving cunt. I pushed my crotch up and forward until I felt Ken slide deep into me.

How good it felt there. It had been so long since a live cock had visited. Even though I had seldom lusted after my brother the last eight hours had turned my body into a horny mass. I intended to screw my brother's brains out.

Ken's cock slid in and out of my tight and slippery cunt and causing delicious sensations to course through my whole body. As our mouths devoured each others the taste of Ken's cum which I had taken earlier was part of the flavor mix which helped make this my most exciting fuck ever.

Then my body said it was ready to come. Before I could think about it the orgasms began to roll over and through me. They seem to go on forever. After they began to slow down I felt Ken's hot cum fill my vagina. My cunt loved that sensation and rewarded itself by letting it cause another mini orgasm.

Still coupled we rolled over on our sided and snuggled. and kissed several times gently saying those nothing silly things that often follow an extra special sexual encounter.

Finally I couldn't help myself I had to ask. "How was I? Disappointed?"

Ken pulled his head back and said. "You know something sis. Sometimes you ask very stupid questions. I refuse to dignify that one with and answer."

A minute later he asked. "How about a wine cooler. I sure could use one. That I want to follow by a joint shower. I want to see you naked in the shower. It's an old fantasy. I once tried to build up the nerve to walk in you as you took yours."

"Me too." I replied. "In fact once I sneaked across the hall and quietly cracked open the bathroom door while you were showering. I couldn't see you behind the steamed up shower curtain. I had masturbated the night before in a fantasy of seeing and then joining you. I was so disappointed that I actually cried."

I think that's when I gave up on any idea of you and me.

Ken got up and walked naked downstairs and returned in a few minutes with two drinks. Meanwhile I had fixed the pillows and we sat against the headboard sipping the cold drink.

Ken being a tease he cooled his hand and slipped under the sheet and then slid it between my warm thighs. I managed not to spill my drink but I did much the same thing and so a few minutes later I was stroking his new hard on while his fingers started to explore my slippery pussy.

By then some of his cum had found it's way outside and was part of the lubrication and wetness that he was massaging into me. After a few minutes I took his hand in mine and pulled it toward my mouth. I sucked his fingers. Then I returned it to the pleasure spot.

A few minutes later I again took his hand in mine but this time I put my fingers to Ken's lips. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he took his fingers into his own mouth and sucked and licked them.

"Your cum mixed with mine gives it a special flavor." My brother whispered.

"Have you ever tasted your own cum before?" I asked.

"Quite often." Was his reply. "Usually what ever ends up on my hand after I jerk off. I kind of like to finish that way. In my fantasy it's my partner swallowing my cum."

"Is your partner ever male?" I couldn't help asking.

"In my fantasy? Yes. Sometimes. In real life? No. Your turn."

"Never tongues except in fantasies. Some kissing and petting in real life. With Sue. We turned chicken and never went near it again. We were 19 at the time.

Ken took his fingers out of my hot pussy. Then he removed my hand from his hard cock. He folded back my thumb and my two small fingers and then push the two long fingers toward my pussy.

I got his message. He wanted to watch me finger fuck myself. It seemed like the start of a good idea to me but I wanted him to put on a show too.

"Get up on your knees and jerk off." I said to him. "I want to watch you come and when you do I want it to land on me."

Neither of us said a word for a while. After a few minutes as we watch each other become more and more aroused and ready Ken croaked out.

"This is a fantasy come true." With that his hand began to stroke very fast. Just a short minute later sperm spurted from him. The first spurt was small but then about four very nice sized hot globs of cum landed on my belly.

That was all I needed. My fingers were plunging in and out of me faster and deeper that I could ever remember them doing. Suddenly without warning I was coming too. It was short but the most intense orgasm I had ever given myself.

We both stopped. Ken collapsed next to me. His head on the pillow close to me. Out lips only an inch apart. It was some time before he spoke.

"Bonnie darling." My brother began. "I've always loved you. It used to be as a sister. But as a sex partner I love you even more. Let's do this again soon."

I pretended to think about it, screwing my face into thoughtful poses. Finally I answered.

"I agree. You were a great brother. You are a great lover. As to doing it again. Can you wait until we finish showering together?"

Minutes later we were under a warm shower down in our father's bathroom. He had insisted on building a large shower for himself with two shower heads and both sported massagers on a hose.

I'm sure that everyone can imagine that scene. After soaping each others sensitive and private parts the massager were removed from their brackets and aimed where the pulsing water could produce the most exciting results.

Being capable of numerous orgasms I let Ken treat me to several. Ken however being male was approaching his upper limit.

"Four is my personal record." He told me. "So do you want it here or in bed?" I opted for bed.

We took time to close up the house and turn off the lights. I then climbed between the sheets of my bed with every intention of baptizing it properly. Ken had been waiting there for about five minutes for me. However those five minutes pushed him over the edge and he was sound asleep. I curled up with him and then found and held his half hard penis as I fell asleep.

When I awoke I couldn't quite make sense out of things. I was in bed. I was naked. My pussy felt wonderful. What was going on? Then the memories came flooding back. I looked at the clock. It was 9:00 AM. I threw back the covers.

It was sunny and warm as I searched for my robe. After a moment I said to myself. "To hell with it. I'm going to stay naked all day and well into the night. And whenever the mood strikes me I am going to screw or suck or stroke that brother of mine until he cries for mercy."

I next stopped at the bathroom to make myself sweet smelling and desirable and then at my dressing table for lipstick and a few additional touches. Then I started to go downstairs. Then I thought of something mischievous. I returned to my room and began searching.

First I put on ear rings and then a gold necklace. Then I found a 4 inch wide medium blue elastic belt. That done I slipped into high heels and with that done found my way to the kitchen and my lover brother.

I had an instant of panic on the was as I suddenly had a thought of Ken being filled with guilt and being upset with me. That only lasted a few seconds and then I was entering the kitchen.

My brother turned at the sound of my heels against the floor. He too was naked. As he absorbed my 'outfit' two things happened at the same time. One was he broke into a big grin. Two was that he developed an instant erection.

We fell into each other's arms and kissed. As we explored each other's tongue and mouth his hard penis probed my crotch. As I stated earlier. In heels we were about the same height and thus his penis and my pussy were at the same level.

Without a pause we were humping at each other and my thighs had parted. Ken's penis was sliding back and forth between my well lubricated pussy lips. That was causing excitement enough that I began to change my movements in an attempt to slide it inside of me.

12