Forty Plus Siblings Enjoy A Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken caught my intent and we were partially successful. About an inch of his wonderful cock was sliding in and out. It caused a wondrous excitement. I put my hands behind his neck and held tight. I lifted my body off the floor and locked my lower legs behind my brother's back.

That was fully successful because now I could feel the head of his penis probe the end of my vaginal cavity. Ken still holding me turned us around and rested my butt on a kitchen bar stool. He began to move his hard cock rapidly in and out of me.

I was building rapidly toward an orgasm when I felt my brother's hot pulsing fluid shoot into my deepest regions. Needless to say feeling those sensations made my body began to tremble and quake in orgasm. Only once before had I experienced joint orgasms with a partner so quickly and so intense.

We stayed coupled and clinging to each other as we kissed for several more minutes before Ken broke away and whispered.

"I think it's time for me to taste your lovely pussy. Any objections?"

Not hearing any he sunk to his knees and began kissing and licking my inner thighs as he gradually approached my waiting clit and it's nearby pleasure hole. I was able to get my legs over his shoulders so that he could reach my pleasure area easily.

Ken teased his way to my eagerly waiting clit. When his tongue touched it my bodies reaction was almost as if I had never felt a that intense sensation that an eager tongue provided before in my life.

He sucked the area surrounding my clit into his mouth and began to lick and suck it with vigor. Immediately the sensations it produced coursed through my body producing that incredible feeling of approaching orgasm.

I do orgasm easily but I was beginning to cramp up because of my awkward position. I wanted this to be another special one so I stopped Ken and invited him to join me in doing sixty nine in the nearest available spot.

There was a beach towel hanging over the back of a nearby chair. In just a few seconds it was protecting the living room carpet with it as we lay coupled. We were being warmed by a patch of bright sunlight as I positioned myself on top with my knees were tight against my brother's waist.

I had pulled his foreskin back to expose the sensitive cock head. My fingers were around the base of his cock holding the skin back as I took it into my mouth. I began bobbing my head up and down. His cock was tight in the grip of my lips and tongue.

I felt Ken alternately probe as my hole and suck my clit in and lick it rapidly.

There were so many sensations and desires flowing through me that I could not keep track of them. Then Ken pulled back for a second. As I wondered why I heard him say.

"Sis! I'm going to come in any second." I was ready for it. I tightened my mouth around his iron rod with tongue pressure. At that instant I felt my brother's cock explode it's cum deep back in my mouth. Then the hot fluid filled me. I needed to swallow and then swallow again.

I was not so engrossed in what was going on in my mouth that I didn't feel that my body was reacting and ready to release it's tensions. It became an overwhelming orgasm. I shook and trembled and quaked for what seem like a long and pleasurable time before I rolled us over on our sides so as to begin to unwind.

======================

Ken picks up the story from there;

As you can imagine little work got done during the next 24 hours. Then came another 24 hours of almost solid sleep before we got somewhat back on track.

Since Bonnie had previously taken back her maiden name it was no problem for us to move in a new home as a couple. We were both strangers to this area. We 'confessed' all to our children who were shocked but understanding.

Since they were seldom anywhere close there was no problem on that score. Because Bonnie had lost her uterus in her mid thirties pregnancy was not a problem. (Sorry pregnancy junkies) So we are now typical of many couples of our age. Happily married but with an occasional itch to break out.

12