Fragments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They don't mind Darren and you're going to need to relieve yourself -- trust me, you won't be able to stop yourself."

Darren paused for a moment and then quickly started shedding his clothes. The two young males sat down, all their clothes off. David was already masturbating, his eyes fixed on his wife, his father and Janine. Darren felt momentarily uncomfortable like a jealous intruder, but the three performers paid him almost no attention: this was their theatre, their personal drama and he was merely the audience. Darren realised that his wife was inviting him in to be a silent witness to their private show, to this reality she, Tess and Darren's father had created for themselves. Darren could imagine the three actors on a stage in some enormous theatre or concert hall in front of thousands of silent masturbating voyeurs. He applied some saliva to his palm and began stroking his cock, just like David was doing.

Ian was kissing Janine deeply. Darren could hear the sounds of his wife sighing with satisfaction, of her lips moving against Ian's, their hot breath blasting from their nostrils. Tess and Janine were undressing Ian, impatiently pulling at his buttons, causing two to pop off and bounce on the hard floor. They got the shirt off and ran their warm hands and lips over his chest before Janine pulled his pants down.

"Oh my god Ian," Tess shrieked as Ian grabbed the edges of her beautiful expensive dress and began tearing the seams apart with his bare hands. He ripped the clothes right off her.

"Don't worry Tess - I'll buy you a dozen more like it."

Janine forced her hand into Ian's underwear and grabbed his large cock. He gasped and pulled Janine close to him and pushed his tongue into her mouth while he found the edges of her dress and began tearing. Darren almost came in his palm as he watched. The sounds of tearing fabric filled the room along with Janine's gasps of surprise. She broke the kiss. She stood there looking up at Ian with a red face and a grin as the garment came off. Then he reached inside Janine's panties and stroked her pussy as the remaining pieces of dress fell to the floor. Darren could see his father's large fingers clearly moving beneath the fine damp fabric of Janine's underwear. Then he pulled Tess in close and kissed her and forced his other hand inside her panties. The three of them were standing there at the edge of the bed with shredded clothing all around them -- their hands stuck in each other's underwear.

"I'm gonna suck your cock dad," Janine whispered crudely. Again Darren almost came.

"Yeah me too," Tess added.

"Tonight we're going to make a baby together Ian."

"I love you so much Ian."

"I love you both as well."

The final clothing came off. Darren noticed how large and erect his father was as the two women both wrestled him down onto the bed, laughing and spanking him. Ian grabbed at his women, ran his hands inside their thighs and held their pussies while they acted like silly schoolgirls and fought to put him on his back. They won with his tacit help.

Ian's large hard cock stood up like a great big prize before the two women's greedy eyes, their lips and hot hands. For a moment Darren and David could only see the back of their wives heads, but they could see the expression on their father's face -- he was smiling indulgently and occasionally looking triumphantly in his son's direction.

Then Darren got a better view -- he saw a clear bead of fluid appear at the tip of his father's cock, caught like a spot of dazzling crystal in the soft candle light which illuminated the bedroom. Then it was gone -- Janine licked it right off the tip just as it began to ooze. Tess dropped her head and ran her tongue up the shaft, collecting the fluid Janine missed, before burying her mouth in Ian's balls.

Darren had to stop masturbating momentarily because the show was just too hot for him to handle. He moved his chair closer so he was just inches from the edge of the bed and could see more detail. He could hear the soft sounds as his wife and Tess teased and aroused Ian's penis with their lips and tongue. Their oral sex squeaked and squelched. Darren leant forward, totally engrossed in what he was seeing and hearing, his hand now moving rhythmically back and forth again.

How unfair, Darren reflected. Why was his father entitled to be so thoroughly spoilt by his beautiful daughters-in-law? The two women were making a fine meal out of Ian's cock, nibbling and kissing the blunt purple looking knob and flicking and running their tongues along and against the underside of the tormented red looking shaft. The girl's were making Ian's knob look angry and very swollen.

"Come here," Ian said thickly.

"No, just lie there and take it dad," Tess teased, looking up.

"Can you see us Darren -- can you see what Tess and I are doing to him?"

"Yes Janine."

"What about you David," Tess asked.

"Yeah Tess, I have a pretty good view."

The two beautiful women laughed at their husbands. Both females looked at their once confident husbands, now reduced to submissive spectators and chronic masturbators and found it all terribly funny. Darren looked like a fool, Janine thought with pleasure -- she only wished he could have been sitting on a high stool with a dunce's hat on - it would have made his jerking off look even more silly and appropriate. Janine realised she was being very cruel, but she just couldn't help herself -- rubbing her husband's nose in it really turned her on. It felt so good laughing at him. Maybe she would start feeling sorry for Darren after Ian made her cum a few times.

Janine and Tess dropped their heads and tormented Ian deliciously again. Janine looked at the big cock she was provoking and edging and took it inside her mouth and sucked it sweetly and firmly, stroking the base of the cock by hand. Darren watched the back of his wife's head rising and falling and turning from side to side while Tess flicked at Ian balls with the tip of her tongue.

"Come here Tess," Ian said.

This time Tess accepted and sat down on his face, wriggling and squirming about as Ian held her in place and ate her open dripping pussy. Tess looked in David's direction and smiled and he smiled back, pleased by what he was seeing - then she closed her eyes and groaned softly as Ian kissed and licked her exposed clitoris.

"Oh I love you Ian, I love you so much," Tess whispered.

Janine didn't say it, but she demonstrated it with the butter soft way she handled her father-in-law's penis. Every tender kiss on the seeping tip, every soft stroke of her hand up and down and over the knob, and every flick of tongue proved her devotion and love for Ian. Darren and David were aware of Janine's attention, love and devotion. Darren had to stop masturbating again, lest he cum.

The three of them were in a frenzy - Tess was grinning and laughing, rubbing her lower body against Ian and trying her best to smother Ian with her pussy. She held the back of his head in the palm of her hand and pressed him into place as she grinded against his lips, nose and chin. She was approaching an orgasm and growing demanding, bluntly telling her father-in-law what she wanted from him.

"Yeah right there Ian -- ohhh gawd dad that's it. Awww, that's it!"

"You close Tess?"

Awww yeah Janine, he's working on that spot again honey, awww just like he always does! Awww gawd, he just won't stop Janine! Oh Ian! Oh god, don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhh myyyy gawwwddddd Ian!"

Ian kept working on that spot, holding her hips so she couldn't get away. Tess closed her eyes tight - she broke into a large grin and went into convulsions. Tess looked her husband in the eye as her orgasm held dominion over her beautiful body. David was sitting on the edge of his seat, barely able to control his orgasm. He lost control and semen exploded from the tip of his penis and squirted into the air as Tess screamed hysterically at Ian, at Janine, at all of them about how hard she was coming and how good it felt. Darren didn't know if Tess was overacting her part for David or not, but she was really enjoying herself.

A short time later Darren was given his task for the night and Janine's comments about him having a part to play in the conception of her child began to make more sense. Ian explained the task to his son quickly, wanting Darren in place as soon as possible because he and Janine were on fire for each other and wanted to fuck. The four naked people stood around Darren, watching him as he tried to comply with his father's request.

"C'mon Darren, how hard is it," Janine said impatiently. "Just get on your hands and knees -- that's it. Now keep your lower back tight, so you can support my weight on your back."

"Okay, good I think he's ready," Ian said.

"Darren the sex table," David said, laughing.

Janine carefully sat down on her husband and while giggling lay slowly back, adjusting her body so her hips were supported on Darren's lower back.

"Keep still and tight Darren, okay?"

"Okay Janine," her husband said, his face burning with shame, his eyes on the floor, his cock still hard and twitching but now untouched.

Darren felt his wife's body move abruptly -- Ian had taken hold of Janine by the waist and pulled her closer to him. Her legs were open wide. He pushed her knees back and rubbed the tip of his big cock against her pussy.

"Hold on Darren, he's going to start -- don't let me fall off."

"Okay Janine."

"God, how humiliating," Tess said. "I love it - David, you'll be the next table after Darren."

"You're such a bitch Tess."

"I am the biggest fucking bitch-wife in the world."

Darren heard his wife groan softly above him as the big cock went in. He kept looking at the bedroom floor as his father began thrusting his cock inside his son's wife, causing Janine's body and Darren's body to rock back and forth.

"God, stay solid Darren," David encouraged.

"He's okay," Ian said. "He won't drop Janine."

Darren remained in that position for nearly an hour, then had a break to stretch and have a drink and then he was back in place as the table for Tess for another 40 minutes. His whole body was sore and shaking, particularly his arms and back. Ian was determined to use Darren as their sex table for the night and he was able to complete the job as his father asked him to.

Darren was right there as Janine came and he felt the hot fluid running and flying. Then he was there as his father came deep inside Janine with a roar of release. Then he remained there as Ian and Janine went straight into round two with almost no rest -- the sex went on for so long, leaving Darren exhausted, his back screaming in complaint and his limbs cramping. Finally his father came again, while Janine whispered and cooed up at him. Then he had his break and then Tess lay back on Darren and Ian fucked her for what seemed like an eternity until Ian managed his third and final orgasm of the night.

Ian, Janine and Tess conceived their children that way. Darren's role in the process was to be the table and Tess and Janine started referring to Darren - as that - in the privacy of the bedroom -- he just became The Table. Darren never complained, never quit, and he never let his father and his wife down.

THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND

Julie stood in front of the mirror and motioned for her boyfriend Matt to come to her. She handed him a to-do list with a long column of household chores and cleaning duties -- it was everything she could think of and she knew it would take him hours to complete. Matt ran his eyes down the list -- Julie wanted him to clean the bathroom and the kitchen, on top of vacuuming the apartment and neatening up the bedroom.

"Can you do the bed linen first Matt," Julie said, while checking her face in the mirror, "I think David and I will come back here tonight."

Okay, I'll do that first Jules," he said, still studying the list.

"Good Matt, now how do I look?"

Matt looked his beautiful little girlfriend up and down -- she was perfect. Julie was a tiny tanned Latina femme with long jet hair, large dreamy pale eyes, a soft pouty mouth and a gorgeous petite body. She looked irresistible: successfully combining the appearance of innocence and naiveté, with a slut's attire -- a tight short skirt, stockings and heels, and a sheer top and of course no bra. Matt could see the shape of her breasts through the thin material.

No wonder every heterosexual man wanted to fuck his girlfriend, Matt thought. Julie had that vulnerable "I need protecting' thing down pat, combined with a willingness to just say yes to almost any guy, at almost any time.

"You look perfect," he said with a touch of jealousy in his voice.

"Thanks Matt," she said and then she turned back to the mirror and said excitedly. "David's taking me to that new Italian place in the Theatre District for dinner and then we're going dancing afterwards."

"Wow, that sound great Jules," Matt replied.

"Yeah, I really like David -- he's smart and funny and he's really good looking. He always comes up with the best dates and he has heaps of money."

"Well, he is a good friend of mine."

"He sure is and I'm gonna take good care of him tonight Matt."

"Yeah, I'm sure you will Julie."

"And you can spend the night here alone and use your hand Matt, like you always do."

Julie laughed loudly at her joke and took a final look in the mirror. There was a pause in the conversation, then she turned and click clacked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to the lounge room. Matt followed her, a hard-on in his pants.

"Don't forget the sheets Matt," she said, rising up on her toes to kiss her boyfriend softly on the cheek. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. "David and I will definitely be coming back here after our date."

Matt nodded and his girlfriend spent another moment watching him, a faint smile playing across her lips. Then Julie turned, picked up her handbag and car keys and was out the front door.

He went straight to work: Matt stripped the grubby sheets from the bed and stuffed them into the washing machine and began the load. He then went into the kitchen and filled the sink with warm soapy water and washed up, dried up and carefully stacked the squeaky clean dishes away in the cupboard. He then went into the bathroom and pulled everything out and began cleaning the vanity, the mirror and the toilet. He had so much work to do and so little time to do it in -- he was dawdling as well, thinking about Julie again, like he always did. Next he pulled the wet sheets out of the machine and pushed them into the clothes dryer and started the dryer.

He suddenly stopped - his eyes fixed on the dryer. He got lost in his memories.

Matt first met the love of his life one Saturday night at a dank basement nightclub. He was standing in a dark corner of the club with his friends, his back to the wall and a drink in his hand surveying the scene. He first saw Julie out on the dance floor, in the arms of some drunken guy and he couldn't take his eyes off her for the rest of the night. She was just his type physically: she had a delectable pert body. Matt enjoyed looking at her from his corner of the club and he wasn't the only male who did.

The love of his life was slow dancing with a drunken guy on the dance floor and she was glued to his body. He had one hand on her ass and the other roving up and down her back. Matt could see him driving his hips in and grinding the bulge in his pants against her body and she was grinding back against him -- it was the crudest sort of display, but Matt couldn't turn away. The desperate horny drunk had her locked in a bear hug, refusing to let her out of his clutches. His eyes were closed and his lips were in her hair.

The guy came in his pants while in Julie's arms out on the floor. Matt didn't know how many people noticed. He certainly did. She held him tight and rubbed her body against his cock as he shot his load. She smiled up at him briefly as he actually started shaking against her and then she rested her head on his shoulder. He pressed in hard and rubbed fast and she just let him. Then she looked in Matt's direction and their eyes met, the guy still coming in his pants. For a moment she looked so innocent and unaware of what she was doing, but then a sleazy grin appeared on her lips and Matt smiled back.

The drunk ended up tearing himself off this startling girl, having used her beautiful body to bring on his powerful orgasm. He wandered off and Matt and two other guys closed in for the kill. The girl favoured Matt and ignored the two other males. For a moment Matt thought he was going to end up in a fight over her, but she took his hand and led him back into the corner from which he had pounced.

He talked to the girl and learnt her name was Julie. She stood close and looked up at him. She was the most unusual sort of girl, barely speaking, answering the questions put to her in short guarded bursts. She just stared up at Matt silently as he tried to make conversation. He asked Julie to dance because he was running out of things to say, but she just shook her head and started looking at the other guys around her. She made no effort to ask Matt anything about himself -- she just stared. Talking to her was like trying to get blood out of a stone, Matt thought.

Matt asked Julie for her phone number and she took his phone from him and punched in the number and handed the phone back. She told him honestly that she had a boyfriend, but he was a jealous type and she couldn't stand his bad attitude anymore. Julie had just left him standing there in a club and run off. She had told her boyfriend that she was going home, but she had come here instead. He had been phoning her every five minutes, but she was ignoring his calls

Matt had probed Julie hard, trying to get more out of her: she claimed to have recently finished an arts degree at college and was working part-time in a cafe, just to have some pocket money and something to do while she figured out her life. She told Matt that her boyfriend paid for her, financially supported her and covered most of her costs - Matt had nodded and smiled while she seemed to assess and size him up. He told her that he worked a day job and was managing to scrape by.

A short time later Matt went to the bar to buy Julie another drink. When he returned he saw Julie and Pete, one of his male friends, together in a corner, making out.

Matt put the drink down on the table, feeling confused and jealous. He had taken the time to talk to this beautiful girl, making her feel comfortable, minding his manners and spending most of his money on her. Obviously Julie didn't owe him anything, but Matt was still surprised at how quickly she had accepted Pete's advances and ended up in his arms. There seemed to be no hesitation at all. Matt had watched from the table as his friends laughed at him and slapped him on the back -- he was unable to take his eyes off Julie and Pete, as they kissed passionately and groped each other crudely in front of him.

Then Pete had whispered in Julie's ear and she had smiled and nodded. They had left the club together just minutes later.

The next day Matt had wandered around the apartment he was renting with a terrible hangover. He realised he was being a bit obsessive and jealous, but he couldn't stop thinking about that sexy little chick Julie. He looked in his phone and sure enough Julie's phone number was there, so he could call her if he wanted to. He was just about to do that when he checked himself -- she had turned her back on him, run off with Pete and no doubt spent the night having sex with him.

Julie had also come across as a bit of a gold digger, allowing her boyfriend to pay for everything and just deserting him in a nightclub, claiming he was stifling her with his jealous attitude. Matt had spent nearly 50 dollars on Julie's drinks without even a thank you from her -- she had just expected him to pay and then she had repaid him by taking off with Pete while his friends laughed at him.