Fragments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the time being Matt decided not to call Julie, but he refused to delete her number from his phone.

The situation didn't get any better for Matt when he and his friends got together a few nights later. They were sitting in a bar, having a couple of drinks and Pete was crowing loudly about his night of sex with Julie. Matt was jealous, but his cock was hard as well. All of the guys had hard cocks and a touch of envy as Pete told them.

"We did it three times in one night," Pete boasted. "And she gave the best head, fucking incredible."

"Okay man, okay," David muttered, depressed.

"She's so cute and such a perfect little slut," Pete had continued. "She just loves it."

"Just shut up Pete," Matt had flared angrily, getting up from the table and heading home.

Pete had shut up -- he knew his friend liked Julie, but he was secretly pleased that he had fucked his friend's crush.

On the spur of the moment Matt called Julie the next morning and asked her out and she surprised him by saying yes. They went out and Matt brought Julie home, after refusing to leave her alone for even a second, lest she wander off with someone else. He brought her into his bedroom, showed her his hard cock, helped her get her clothes off and then nailed her behind closed doors. The phone calls from her jealous boyfriend were ignored, and Matt's flatmate Ben lost a night of sleep, tossing and turning to the sounds of creaking bed springs, mixed moans and groans, and whispers and laughter.

From that night onwards Matt was sure he had found the girl for him -- the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Julie seemed keen to be with him as well. She actually left her jealous boyfriend or so she said, because she still kept getting phone calls from him. Then Matt made a big decision and asked Julie to move in with him and Ben after just a few weeks of them being together and she just shrugged and said yes with a smile.

Everything seemed to be going well at first, but then some doubts began to surface in Matt's mind a few weeks after Julie had moved in with him. One night Matt and Julie went out clubbing with all his friends and he sensed a change in everybody's attitude, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He also felt that the whole group, including Julie, were keeping a big secret from him, keeping him in the dark about something important.

Matt looked at his girlfriend and she was deliberately avoiding eye contact with all of his friends and she was wearing a wide grin, and he looked at all of his friends and they were all ogling Julie and avoiding eye contact with him. His friends were constantly talking to her and she was pressured again and again to look in their direction, ignore her boyfriend and engage in banter with them. And the conversations weren't mundane or innocent in nature, but were rather flirtatious and sexual in character.

Matt looked at his girlfriend and saw the sparkle in her eye and the smile on her lips as she teased and taunted his friends. He noticed the inviting edge to Julie's laughter. And Matt noticed the way his friends were sitting on the edge of their stools and leering at her. All of them were shamelessly flirting with each other in front of Matt. He mentioned it to Julie when they got home early the next morning, but she had suddenly flown into a rage and told him he was just being jealous like her last boyfriend and that he should grow up.

All of his concerns were further stoked when he finally got a chance to speak with Julie's so called jealous ex. Matt's girlfriend was in the shower and he was bustling about when Julie's mobile phone rang. Matt looked down at the phone on the bed and saw the number flashing on the screen -- it was the ex-boyfriend calling. He regarded the ringing phone for a moment and then picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, who's this?"

"Matt."

"Matthew - is that little bitch there? Put her on man."

"No Julie's not here now right now - I can take a message."

"Are you her new boyfriend?"

"Yes I am."

"You should be careful man," the jealous ex said. "She's not who you think she is. She'll reach right into your chest and crush your heart and laugh while she does it."

"What, that sounds like bullshit. She said you were jealous."

"No, I'm over all that. I don't want that poisonous bitch back. I just want my money. She owes me a lot of money."

"Look, I'll tell her you called."

"Sure, yeah tell her. You should dump her though man -- she's bad news."

"How do you mean," Matt asked, curious, wondering if the jealous ex could shed some light on his feelings of uncertainty and disquiet about Julie and his friends.

"Well for one thing, she's probably fucking all your friends behind your back while you're at work. Are your friends acting all weird around you?"

"Yeah," Matt admitted, amazed that Julie's ex had read his mind. "They're acting weird and so is she."

"Yep, I had the same problem man. She was supposed to be my girlfriend, but she was having sex with all my friends behind my back. I caught her one day when I came home early -- she was screwing my best friend in my own bed."

Matt ran his hand over his forehead -- his anxiety ballooning, but his cock growing very hard.

"I was going to ask her to marry me too Matthew; that is before I caught her at it."

"Oh fuck."

"She takes advantage of everybody. If you're not careful she will make you pay for everything. I spent thousands on her car, her clothes and all her other shit. I was working and paying all the rent, the bills, the food, the car -- everything and she just spent the day at home having sex with all my friends behind my back. She's a cold hard bitch."

"But she works part-time at a cafe, she said -- she has some money."

"That's bullshit man -- she doesn't work. Julie's a gold digger -- she hasn't worked in ages."

"But where does she go when she says she's going to work?"

"Do you need to ask: follow her one day. I bet she ends up in bed with one your friend's somewhere."

Matt heard the water cease as Julie turned the shower taps off.

"I have to go," Matt said. "Look, thanks for telling me."

"No worries man. Look I'm not jealous. I don't want that little bitch back. She owes me heaps of money -- that's what I want. I want my damned money back. Tell her to call me, okay"

"Okay, okay -- I have to go."

"Okay bye man."

Matt suddenly saw Julie in a whole new light, when she came into the bedroom after her shower. Julie seemed to look even more beautiful and desirable as she stood there naked before him. And strangely he felt more respect for her, despite what her ex boyfriend had told him about her. Was it true: was she really having sex with all his friends behind his back? Was she really a gold digger? Was she just a cold hard bitch? Did she just want to dominate and use him?

He couldn't help it -- he was jealous, but his cock was hard. Matt knew he was a submissive, soft and an easily manipulated male and an ideal boyfriend for someone like Julie, if her ex was right about her.

Matt looked at his girlfriend and she looked back at him, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"Julie, can you suck my cock?"

"No Matt," she said, shaking her head.

"Please Julie, please."

"No," she said softly.

"Please Julie, please."

His beautiful little girlfriend just refused. She merely crossed her arms and broke into a smile. Then she started laughing at him as she regarded his desperate red face.

"Well can we fuck then?"

She shook her head -- still laughing, arms still crossed and her eyes still sparkling.

"C'mon Jules, please let's have sex. I need to get inside you."

"No Matt."

He gently took her in his arms and kissed her damp hair. His heart was racing. It was the first time she had denied him and it wasn't going to be the last.

Matt confirmed his suspicions a few days later. He came home from work one evening and he saw purple love bites on Julie's body as she emerged from the bedroom dressed only in her robe. She stood there smiling at him, her dark hair a mess, her slender neck and delicate shoulders peppered with dark bruises from where she had been bitten.

"Look, what he did to me Matt," she whispered up at him, as he took his girlfriend in his arms and held her tight, breathing in the aroma of sex which seemed to ooze from her grubby skin and crusty shining hair.

"I'm so dirty Matt -- I haven't showered in days."

"I love you Julie."

"'I love you too Matt."

He could smell the semen on his girlfriend's breath, as she exhaled in his face. He leaned in and she slipped her tongue inside his advancing mouth before they sealed their deep passionate kiss. He had such a hard cock and he was all ready to give it to her, but she refused him again. He begged her, getting down on his knees, but she ran her fingers through his hair and stroked the side of his face with her thumb and shook her head. The answer was no.

"I love it when you're sexually frustrated Matt," she said over dinner, with a twinkle in her eye and a smile. "You're so cute and adorable, when you get so desperate."

"You're such a bitch Julie," he said half-jokingly.

"I know," she snickered, staring at him. "But I love prick teasing you Matt."

"I bet you've had heaps of practice doing it?"

"Uh huh, heaps," she said, just before licking the running cream from her desert spoon.

"Oh god," he said, cock straining awkwardly against the material of his underwear and shorts. A fine stream of cream was dribbling down Julie's chin.

"What," she asked, an innocent expression on her face, before she collected the cream on her finger and sucked it clean.

Matt got to see Julie in action with another guy the next time they went out clubbing. She had told Matt to call his friends and arrange a night out and he did, while Julie stood there watching him, her arms crossed and a smile on her face. They had all gone out to Julie's favourite club.

The sexy little brunette pointedly ignored Matt, but made sure he could see everything. Julie went after Jason, one of her boyfriend's best buddies in front of the whole group. There were a lot of awkward looks in Matt's direction and a lot of laughter, but nobody was going to step in on Matt's behalf and put a stop to it. All the guys knew Julie was cheating on her boyfriend and all of them had taken her to bed and fucked her. She belonged to all of them and they all enjoyed her. At least they didn't have to try and hide it from Matt anymore.

Jason was a gawky, constantly horny, socially inept guy and he had the hots for Julie -- she had only slept with him once, but she had won his undying affection. He hadn't enjoyed many women before Julie and he was constantly trying to get into her pants.

Matt watched her as she joked with Jason, drew closer and closer to him, and touched his arm as she whispered right into his ear, while grinning.

Julie and Jason danced in each other's arms and then he brought Matt's girlfriend back to the table and soon enough the two of them were kissing in front of Matt, just feet away from him. It was almost impossible to look away: Jason was devouring Julie. Then she broke the kiss and invited him to have sex with her as she looked at her boyfriend out of the corner of her eye. Jason nodded, smiling and red-faced.

"I'll see you tomorrow Matt," Julie said softly in his ear, beaming at her boyfriend. "You're going to have to use the lounge tonight."

"Ah thanks Matt," Jason said, still red-faced. "I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast man."

"C'mon Jason, let's go."

Jason shook Matt's hand and then he put his arm around Julie's waist and they were gone.

Matt arrived home two hours after Julie and Jason left the club. He slid the key in and turned the door handle and let himself in. He closed the door quietly and locked it. He stumbled to the lounge, his head swimming from too many drinks.

He could hear them at it from behind closed doors. Julie and Jason were laughing loudly, their bodies slapping sharply together, their groans and sighs carrying across to his ears. He lay back on the lounge with a prominent hard on and then he passed out from too much drink.

There was one incredible image indelibly wrought in Matt's heart and mind. Julie, Matt and his friends were at a private party at David's place. All of Matt's friends were escorting a smiling and serene looking Julie out of the lounge room, down the hall and into David's bedroom. Matt watched amazed - his girlfriend was just a petite female, caught in the middle of a moving group of tall strong horny males. She had compliantly and happily allowed them to corner her in the lounge room, separate her from Matt and then usher her into David's bedroom, while Matt just watched.

Julie had looked back at her boyfriend, her arms around Jason and David. With a smile she told Matt to go home and she would see him tomorrow. The bedroom door was locked from the inside and nobody emerged from the room for hours. Matt had stood there at the bedroom door like a fool, listening to the rampage inside, until the laughter coming from the rest of the party guests caused him to withdraw embarrassed. Julie told him later that she had fucked them all -- she had sex with all of his friends at once in David's bedroom. She whispered it in his ear while he held her.

"Are you jealous Matt, hmm are you jealous?"

"Yes Jules, yes I am."

"Good Matt -- I love it when you get jealous."

******

By the time Julie and David arrived, Matt had washed, dried and put the sheets back on the bed, so it was all set to be used. He had also neatened the bedroom for Julie and David. The bathroom was clean and the kitchen was gleaming. He had even vacuumed the floor. Matt hadn't completed everything on the list, but he had done his best and knocked off most of it.

"It looks good Matt," Julie said distracted, looking around the bedroom briefly and indifferently.

Matt began to say something, but Julie turned back to David and kissed him again in front of her boyfriend. The two of them devoured each other, pulling and picking at each other's clothing and throwing and dropping pieces to the floor. Matt didn't know whether he should quietly withdraw and close the bedroom door behind him, or whether he should just stand there and watch, or even actually do something to put a stop to it.

He ended up standing there, rooted to the spot, unable to act without instructions from Julie.

He watched, breathing hard, as David stripped Matt's girlfriend of her clothes and then picked Julie up like she was a child and carried her squealing to the bed. David's great big hard cock wobbled as he put Julie on her back - his hand ran between her legs, and back and forth over her pussy.

"No baby, I want to blow you first," she insisted.

Julie rolled up onto her knees and grabbed David by the shoulders and pushed him down onto the bed. He sat back up, smoothing Julie's hair away from her face as she dropped her head and began licking and sucking the tip of his cock and softly pumping his shaft with her tiny hand. David looked in Matt's direction and grinned at him. Matt grinned back.

"Oh god," David whispered, peering down at Julie through half closed eyes as her head rose and fell, swinging from side to side.

She cupped the cock in her hands, her fingertips running up and down and her lips playing softly over the knob.

"Come here Julie," David said, pushing her gently on her back,

"Oh Matt, look what he's doing to me," she exclaimed softly.

"Yeah Jules," Matt whispered as his friend placed his shoulders against the back of Julie's calves and pushed forward, mounting Matt's girl, dominating her from above. She looked up at him and he down at her as they fumbled for his big unsheathed cock and positioned it. David pushed and Matt watched the shining knob meet the resistance of Julie's body and then just plunge, the knob disappearing, followed by inch after inch of shaft just sinking and sinking between her puffy lips. David sighed and closed his eyes, his mouth tight and his head bowed.

"Don't cum baby," Julie whispered.

"No way Julie, I'm gonna do you all night, like I did last time."

"He's such a man, isn't he Matt - so much more of a man than you baby."

"Yeah Jules."

"And he's got the biggest cock as well. It's so much bigger than yours Matt. Awww he gets so deep inside. He gets right in there Matt."

"Yeah Jules."

"Oh god, give it to me Dave," Julie quietly urged.

David didn't need any further encouragement: he had his friend's girlfriend beneath him in a submissive sexual position, he had his friend standing there watching and approving and his ego had just been stroked. He fucked Julie with deep firm slippery strokes, shooting fine streams of clear pre-cum inside Julie's body each time he delivered a particularly satisfying thrust. She ran her fingers through his hair, massaged his temples and held him by the shoulders as his hips withdrew and then advanced hard, his cock sliding home deep and fast, his body slapping against hers.

"Awww my gawd Dave, awww my gawd."

"Oh Julie, its fucking so good - I love fucking you Julie, I love it so much."

"I know Dave, I fucking love it too. Oh fuck me Dave, fuck me while Matt watches."

David wanted to take Julie from behind, so he made her stretch out on her hands and knees, facing her boyfriend. It was the perfect position for Matt to view the reaction on his girlfriend's face and in her eyes as David had sex with her. David positioned himself and slipped in. Matt watched transfixed as Julie's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped as David's large cock slipped in deep again.

"Awww gawd Matt! Awwww gawd Matt!"

Her body swung back and forth and her head rolled and shook, flying forward. Her face was red, her hair plastered to her forehead. Her eyes glowed and she wore a sleazy grin.

"I wanna put it in your ass Julie," David said softly.

"Yeah, in my ass Dave -- watch this baby."

Matt felt his head spin. He never realised just how uninhibited Julie was, how much of a slut she was -- she said yes to everything and to every guy who asked her for it. But she always said no to him -- no, she wouldn't kiss his cock, no he couldn't put it inside her, no she wouldn't touch it etc., on and on.

David told Matt to get him a tube of lube from the bottom bedside drawer and he did. David squeezed and rubbed the lube into his cock. He then got back into position behind Julie. She wiggled her bum until he took hold of her and pushed slowly and carefully.

"Oh god," Julie laughed and then she gently clenched her teeth. "Owww Owww Owww."

"Fuck Jules," David whispered happily, progressing relentlessly, his penis probing Julie's asshole.

David held Julie's hips in his hands and fucked her gently in the ass. He carefully pushed with each stroke, the point of his tingling penis advancing just a touch further, a touch deeper.

"Your girlfriend is the best Matt."

"Don't worry he knows, though he'll never get a chance to do this with me."

David and Julie laughed at Matt, then David broke into a low deep moan of pleasure as Julie's tight ass bore down around his shaft and head as he slid in and out. David was rapidly approaching his first orgasm, though he managed to stave it off for as long as he could. Julie's gorgeous little body caused him to whimper and close his eyes. He sped the rhythm up and Julie matched him. She shrieked with surprise as David forced her to stretch out on her belly, her face buried in the bedspread, so he could lie on top of her and pin her tiny body down, beneath his.

"Awwww! Awwww! Awwwww," David bellowed, shooting a load of hot semen in Julie's ass.

Matt looked down shocked at how crude it was. David's body visibly shook hard, his red face buried in the bed and Julie's face peeked out from underneath the straining and flinching male body crushing her from above. Matt could see his girlfriend staring at him, laughing at him.