Free Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,029 Followers

I moaned his name, breaking our kiss. I looked down into his face. "I've wanted this for so long," I admitted. I thought back to the times I would peek through my grandparents' kitchen window at him while he worked, and how intrigued I was by his strong body as he worked. I hadn't been willing to admit I found him sexy then, but I couldn't deny my curiosity. "You're so exciting, Nico."

I flexed my hips and pushed my sex against him a little harder. My swollen labia shifted and stretched all around my clit, massaging it. Knowing his cock was directly beneath it was almost more than I could stand, and by the look on his face, he was feeling just as much pleasure as I was. After a few long minutes, he moaned and gently rolled me off of him. He tugged at my skirt as he sat up and then slid from the bed to stand beside it.

"Take off your skirt," he breathed. I finished what he started, pausing for a second when I heard the zipper of his jeans. I slid my legs from my skirt and panties while he pushed his jeans and underwear to his ankles and stepped out of them.

I'd only had one long-term boyfriend and a handful of dates that had led to sex, and while I'd found my sexual partners exciting, and sex had been good, I'd never really felt that deep down animal attraction my friends had described experiencing with their partners. I'd wondered many times if I just didn't have much of a libido, but watching Nico climb back on the bed and crawl toward me, his erect penis bobbing in front of him, his deep brown eyes focused on mine, I felt something deep inside me stir. It was lusty and wild and undeniable. It was like hunger, and I became keenly aware of a need that went beyond sexual desire. My eyes dropped to his cock and I shivered, thinking of it filling me up.

Nico slid onto the bed beside me and pulled me into his arms. The sensation of skin on skin was incredible. He kissed me with new passion, open mouthed and eager. He slid a hand into my hair and worked the elastic of my ponytail off, then ran his fingers through my long hair. Pleasure traveled through me in ripples as we kissed. I slid a hand between us in search of his cock, and was rewarded with a groan when my fingers finally curled around it. It was hot and hard and filled my palm in a way that made me realize all the boys I'd been with had been just that: boys. I ran my fingers up and down the length of it, tracing the shape and girth, thrilled by the sounds Nico made as I explored. We continued to kiss while I stroked him slowly, getting to know just how much pressure to apply and where. It wasn't long before Nico's breathing became labored. He closed his hand over mine, stopping it, and drew back, looking agonized.

"Slow down, slow down," he breathed. I hadn't been moving that quickly at all, but it was clear how close to an orgasm he was already. "I won't last."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh God, don't apologize, baby. It's just been so long, and I am so turned on. You're fantastic, Zoe. I'm so...I just...need to slow down."

"OK. We can go as slow as you want." I could feel his pulse in his rigid cock. I didn't want to let it go. "Tell me what you want me to do."

He considered for a second then relaxed his hand. "Lie back," he said finally. He shifted and slid an arm under my neck, giving me his bicep as a pillow. I reluctantly lifted my sticky palm from his cock and relaxed into the bed's surface. "I want to touch you." He kissed my cheek softly and put his lips next to my ear. "I want to explore," he said, sending the heat of his breath and the vibration of his voice right inside me, "your beautiful body."

His touch was light at first, dancing in slow motion over my skin, puckering my already hard nipples, and sending goosebumps popping down my arms. I shivered and felt my pussy respond with a dull throb. He was in no hurry, and though it was kind of maddening how indirect his touch was, I felt a delicious tension building inside me and I knew when he did finally touch me enough, and in the right places, the pleasure would be unlike anything I'd experienced before. I knew it would be more than worth the wait.

"I can't believe you're really here," he said. He'd trapped my nipple between two fingers again and was stroking it gently, applying light pressure and only the slightest movement back and forth. "I've been fighting my attraction to you for so long. Trying not to notice how beautiful you are, or how sweet you are, or how smart you are, or how happy you make me."

"Really?" I turned my head to look at him and found him smiling faintly.

"Every time I looked at you, I felt overwhelmed. I wanted you, but I didn't want you. I didn't want to want you."

"Because it's scary?" My question came out in a sigh as his fingers lifted, tugging gently at my nipple before releasing it.

"Terrifying," he admitted. I watched his eyes as they followed his hand. It drifted down my torso in no hurry at all. I was so aroused. There were little ripples of pleasure moving through me, anticipation of what was coming next. When he lifted his eyes to meet mine, he raised an eyebrow. "You remember?" he said, "I'm kind of a coward?"

I laughed, but it came out breathy and light as another ripple of pleasure moved through me. "You're not. You got over that already."

His hand had reached my sex and was moving in a lazy circle through my pubic hair. I sighed and bent one knee, bringing my leg off the bed and parting my thighs a little. A second later he his laid his whole palm on my belly and slid it down over my sex. I groaned and my hips left the bed's surface in response.

"Oh, I'm still a coward," he said softly. "I'm a coward. But I'm willing to work on it."

"I do admire your work ethic," I said. He smiled and began to massage my sex with his hand flat, stirring the hot folds of my pussy, stimulating everything at once, but nothing so much I was in danger of coming. I closed my eyes and bent my other leg, letting my thighs part even more.

"Ohh that's good..."

"Mmm," he purred. He leaned and kissed my cheek again. "Like this?" He continued making slow circles, pressing against my sex without penetrating the outer lips. "Too slow?"

"No, no, it's perfect." This was my favorite warm-up to intercourse, one I'd never really gotten with my previous partners, who'd always been in such a hurry to get their cocks inside me. When I masturbated, it was always the best part, the long, slow climb to the desperate peak. "It's amazing. Don't stop..."

"I won't," he whispered. I closed my eyes and sighed, thrilled that he wasn't rushing things. I felt the heat of his breath as he pressed soft kisses along my cheek. "God, you're so wet, sweetheart. Your body is so sexy. I love your perfect little nipples and your creamy white skin. I love your auburn hair and I love the way you respond when you're excited."

"I've never been so turned on," I moaned.

"Never?"

"Not like this...this is incredible. You're incredible." I groaned. My hips were circling now, searching for more of his touch. I could feel my wetness coating his fingers and palm and it was thrilling. "You're so good to me..." I sighed. I opened my eyes to find him watching my face.

He smiled and kissed me, just a soft kiss, but I lifted my head, inviting a deeper kiss and groaned as he slipped his tongue between my lips. My hips lifted and for a second his hand stilled, pressed against my sex.

"Tell me what to do, when you're ready. Teach me how to please you."

That request was at least as exciting as the sensation of his hand on my sex, possibly more. He made it sound like he had all the time in the world and no other agenda than to turn me on. I'd never asked for anything during sex before. I'd never felt comfortable making requests of my previous partners, but I feel perfectly comfortable telling Nico what I wanted. What surprised me was how much it thrilled me when I did.

"Touch my pussy," I whispered. I slid a hand down over his and pressed on his fingers. "Inside. Spread me open."

"Show me," he said in a hoarse voice. His eyes locked on mine and I pushed his fingers apart with my own. He looked as turned on as I felt.

"Open me," I whispered. His fingers dipped between my wet pussy lips and I arched my back and groaned. "Ohh yes, yes. Like that." I pushed his hand, wanting him inside me, and groaned again as one rough finger dipped between my inner lips. I was so wet, it slid in without any resistance.

"You're so hot inside," he moaned. I continued pressing my hand over his, and he responded by entering me deeper, and we both moaned together as he filled me up. "So hot and wet..."

I slid my hand from his, trailing my own wetness over the back of his hand and slipped my fingers beneath his palm. I found my clit and gasped. Nico responded by lifting his hand, drawing his finger out a little, then entering me again, very slowly. His eyes dropped from mine and for a few seconds he watched as he repeatedly entered me with luxuriously slow strokes. I sighed, getting very turned on very quickly, and moved my fingers faster, circling and teasing my sensitive clit.

"Not too fast," he whispered when I started sighing and squirming with excitement. "Enjoy the show."

I lifted my head a little and groaned with pleasure at the sight of his big hand between my pale thighs. He moved his wrist, drawing his finger from inside me. I only had a second to see that it was glistening with my juices before he filled me again.

"Ohhh God," I groaned. I let my head fall back onto his supporting arm and made an effort to slow down my stroking fingers. "That's amazing...feels so good..."

"I love this. You're so wet and sensitive." I saw his eyes were still following the motion of his own hand as he continued to fill me with his rough finger again and again. I arched my back and let my own fingers dance around my clit, looking for a little more pleasure, but trying not to orgasm. But when he introduced a second finger, the pressure was so pleasurable it put me close to the edge and I had to move my own fingers away from my clit.

"Oh God," I groaned. "Nico, that's going to make me come." I wasn't sure I wanted to come, but I wasn't sure I wanted to stop. My head was spinning with pleasure, so much I couldn't make a decision to stop or keep going. I writhed, half avoiding his plunging fingers, but pushing my hips up at him, too, craving the sensation of them filling me up.

"I'm going to come!" There was panic in my voice. I met his eyes, not sure if I wanted permission or what. "Nico—"

"Yes, Zoe," he gasped. "Come. I want to feel you come, sweetheart." His voice was a hoarse whisper. I could see the tension in his arm muscles as he continued fucking me with his fingers.

I couldn't respond, except to gasp his name as my arousal cranked higher and higher. I was practically chanting it. "Nico. Nico. Oh God, Nico."

"I want to feel your pussy when you come on my fingers," he groaned. His dark brown eyes were holding mine. His brow was furrowed in arousal, and there was a sheen of sweat on his handsome face. He bumped my clit with his thumb and his expression almost became pleading. "Come, Zoe. Come, sweetheart."

I gasped. My hand flew to my breast, my fingers busy on my nipple, and everything inside me tightened. I closed my eyes. It hurt. I held my breath, knowing there was another side to the pain.

"Don't close your eyes," Nico gasped. "Look at me, baby."

I did, and the next second I came. I gasped and my hips bucked as Nico buried his fingers inside my spasming pussy. He said something, his face contorting with excitement, but the buzzing in my head drowned out his voice. I couldn't catch my breath as my orgasm rippled through me. It was incredible. I felt the thickness of his two fingers inside me as my muscles contracted and, once I was able to draw a breath, groaned his name. He answered me, whispering my name in response.

"Zoe, Zoe," he whispered, "Oh, Zoe..."

He pressed his fingers deep inside me and held them there while my pussy throbbed a few more times.

"That was unbelievably sexy," he said. He kissed my open mouth as I tried to catch my breath. I stared up into his intense dark eyes and my pussy pulsed weakly a few more times. I could tell by his expression he'd felt it, too. "So sexy," he groaned. He watched my face for a few seconds and then kissed my cheek. "Can I move?" His hand flexed and I managed a weak, "Yes."

I sighed and he slid his hand from my pussy. His palm was soaking wet. I felt it as he laid his hand on my belly, then smelled my own aroused fluids when he lifted his hand to turn my head toward his. He kissed me deeply, making my pussy pulse again, an echo of my powerful orgasm. I shivered with pleasure and threw an arm around his neck. I rolled toward him, though my body was exhausted from the relief of coming, and he pulled me close, pulling me on top of him. We kissed and kissed, deep, passionate kisses that escalated quickly and soon had both of us breathing fast again.

I slid my hands to his chest and pushed, sitting up astride him again. My knees met the surface of the bed and I rocked my hips until my soaked pussy was over his thick cock. I only had to shift a little to part my labia, I was so wet and open from arousal, and soon felt his penis nestle between the lips of my pussy. He felt so hot against my bare sex.

"Oh...fuck." He groaned out both words and his eyes fluttered closed for a second.

It was the first time I'd ever heard him swear. It sounded extraordinarily obscene and thrilled me to my core.

"Such language," I said in mock disappointment. He managed a half smile, but was clearly too overwhelmed with pleasure to respond.

I shifted my hips and slid my hands up his chest, tracing the curves of his muscles and slipping my fingers through his chest hair. I began a slow rocking motion forward and back. My own fluids lubricated my motions, so my swollen sex slid easily over the thickness of his shaft. I'd just recovered from my orgasm, but with each forward slide, when the flared head of his cock bumped my clit, I felt tension building inside me again.

I leaned forward and ran my hands through his hair then brought my mouth to his, kissing him softly. "How's your heart doing?" I asked, bringing one hand to rest on his chest. I could feel the strong beating under my palm. "Hanging in there?"

"Oh, Zoe, I don't know," he sighed. He looked serious at first, and then he laughed. His eyes crinkled at the corners and his smile spread across his whole face. When he relaxed, he was still smiling, but his eyes were bright with tears. "I really don't know."

"Are you OK?"

"I'm more than OK, Zoe." I watched the tears spill over and trail down the sides of his face.

"Nico?"

He lifted his hands to my face, pulling me down to kiss him again. "I'm OK," he said, then kissed me again. When I drew back, his eyes were still wet, but no more tears were coming. "Promise. Don't worry."

When he kissed me next, it was more passionate, and soon his hands were urging my hips back to his. I rocked back and forth, turning both of us on, while he held my mouth to his, kissing me deeply. When I lifted my hips and reached for his cock, he broke the kiss. I shifted, wanting him inside me, but his hand went to my waist.

"I don't have a condom," he said in warning. His expression was so pained. I could tell he wanted it, too, he wanted to be inside me. I was thrilled to be able to give it to him. "I'm sorry. I didn't plan on this happening..." His words faded out as I angled him toward my sex and moved to take him inside. "Zoe?"

"I'm on birth control," I said. "It's OK."

I sank down and shifted and the first inch of his cock slid inside me. He groaned, I groaned, and I let my legs relax, bringing myself down slowly until our bodies met and his thick cock was fully inside my body. His hands slid to my waist and he held me there, just gently applying pressure, holding my gaze.

I think that first moment of penetration is the most exquisite. Even better than any of the thrusting and fucking, better than the orgasm itself, maybe. That moment when my pussy wraps around the thickness of a cock, before repeated penetration makes the pleasure more about friction and intensity than precision. Even after my powerful orgasm, I felt it, the tight grip of my hole around Nico's penis, a pure ring of pleasure.

I stared down at him. He took a big breath that expanded his chest, and sighed. It was part satisfaction and part anticipation.

"You are fantastic, Miss Zoe O'Reilly," he breathed. "Just fantastic."

I began to move, drawing my hips up as slowly as I could, and only an inch or two before lowering them again. I did it once, twice, and the third time his eyes closed for a heartbeat and he sighed again. I felt like the world slowed down for the next few minutes. Nico's hands wandered over my thighs and hips, but his eyes stayed focused on mine, and that connection was turning me on as much as the sensation of his cock inside me. I was still very wet, but I could feel my pussy getting wetter as arousal started to build. I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my back.

"You feel so good inside me," I said, looking down at him. I sat up straighter and found my balance. Then I started to move again, lifting my hips and dropping them. The new position stimulated my clit each time I lowered myself, and I felt tension building inside me again. I'd never had more than one orgasm during sex, and I'd done most of the work to get those. Nico had already made me come so easily, and I was starting to think I might just come again.

I started moaning at the thought of it and he met my eyes again. He lifted his hands and let my hair slip through his spread fingers.

"Your hair is such a beautiful color," he breathed. "Foxy red. Mmm and you are so very foxy, Zoe."

I laughed breathlessly, losing my rhythm for a second. I swirled my hips in tight circles, thrilled to hear him sigh with pleasure. His hands dropped to my breasts and cupped them gently, his palms brushing against my erect nipples.

"Ride me," he whispered. "Just like you were. It feels so good. And you are so damned beautiful right now."

The look on his face was so erotic, equal parts admiration and lust. I lifted my hips and lowered them, slowly at first, but gradually increasing my pace. A smile had been playing at the corners of his lips, but it was gradually fading as the tension in his face began to grow. I watched his chest rise and fall, watched it jump when he gasped, and leaned forward, supporting my weight with both hands on his hot, damp chest. He gripped my waist and began to push up against me, thrusting into my pussy even as I drove myself down on his cock. His face was knotted with tension, but it was sexual arousal, not whatever had troubled him a moment before. I held myself still and let him thrust into me from below. He wasn't rough, but his hips met mine with force, our bodies making a slapping sound when they met.

"Switch me places," he said suddenly. He took me by the waist and lifted me off his cock. I dropped onto the bed next to him and he moved over me immediately, pushing my thighs apart as he climbed between them. He was inside me again in half a second, pushing deep, his hips pressing me down into the mattress. He shifted forward and my knees parted more, making room for his hips. He propped himself on his fists, one on either side of my head, and looked down at me with an expression of lust and longing.

"I won't last long," he admitted. "I could come right now, you feel so good."

He pulled his hips back and began to move slowly. He only penetrated me a little bit at first, one or two slow, shallow thrusts and then he slid himself deep, his hips coming to rest on mine. I wrapped my fingers around his tight biceps and lifted my legs higher, spreading myself more for him. I looked up into his eyes and he sighed, then began to fuck me in earnest, slowly at first, but deeply each time, and with each deep penetration I grew more tense inside.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,029 Followers