Free Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled his hands away it was to bring them behind me again. He undid the hook of my bra and dropped it onto the floor. Then he returned to the task of removing my dress. I shivered in anticipation while he worked the lacy fabric over my hips and knelt to lower it all the way to my ankles.

I stepped out and he stood, holding the dress carefully.

"Should I hang it?" He turned toward the open closet door. "I'm not sure I have a hanger, actually."

"It's OK. Just drape it somewhere."

I didn't care if he tossed it out the window. It had been expensive, but it had already more than paid for itself by having a zipper Nico had to lower. I slipped my feet from my shoes while he laid the dress across the top of a bare dresser and then returned to me. His eyes swept down my body and back up again, landing on my face. He smiled and put out a hand.

"Come to the bed."

I took his hand and let him lead me. I expected him to pull me onto the bed, but he sat on the edge instead and drew me toward him to stand between his legs. Sitting brought his face level with my chest, a fact I realized a second before his mouth made contact with my skin. His hands slid around my waist and up my back as he pressed his mouth between my breasts. I looked down and was grateful he had a hold of me because the sight of my pale breasts on either side of his curly head made me weak in the knees. I pulled my arms to my side and slid my hands into his hair. My breasts moved together, trapping Nico's face between them for a second. He made a noise of pleasure and I felt the vibration in my sternum.

He moved his hands from my back and held my waist, then turned his head and kissed the inside of my breast. I sighed as I watched, thrilled by the sight of his mouth on my skin. He lifted his head and began a slow and thorough exploration of my breast using his mouth. He kissed and licked and sucked the flesh, everywhere but my nipple, making the skin pucker and goosebumps appear. The anticipation was as erotic as the touch, and I groaned in frustration when he moved his mouth to the other breast, leaving my skin wet and my nipple aching for attention.

He lifted his eyes then, and repeated the same torturous exploration, coming only close enough to my nipple to make me draw a sharp breath in anticipation, but never making contact. He watched me, obviously pleased with how wound up he had me. I twirled my fingers into the longest parts of his hair as he opened his mouth and ran his tongue along side my nipple. I felt the heat of his mouth, but barely the touch. He moved his head a little and repeated the motion on the other side, just barely grazing the sensitive skin.

I groaned his name in frustration. I was so aroused now. It ached inside me like a cramp, the need to be touched. I'd been a little wet all evening, but now I could feel my body was so turned on, the fluids were seeping from between my swollen labia to soak into the fabric of my panties.

I clutched his head when he opened his mouth again. I watched his tongue extend beyond his lower lip, pink and wet and hot, and groaned louder than ever as he took my nipple into his open mouth. I swore and clutched at his head as his tongue finally circled and stroked my nipple, his mouth a hot seal around it.

"Ohh Nico," I moaned. "That's incredible. Ohh God."

I stared down at him, aching with pleasure as his tongue danced and swirled. I squeezed my thighs together and felt my pussy throb—not an orgasm, but a strong pulse that made me gasp. He responded with a noise of excitement and lifted his sucking mouth from my breast.

"You really could come from this, couldn't you?" He moved his mouth to my other breast and closed his lips around it. His tongue circled and flicked my nipple, pushing my arousal higher and higher until I was almost holding my breath. I squeezed my thighs together again and felt my hard clit pulse in response. It felt like I was close, the pressure of my swollen labia on my clit felt so good, but I wanted direct contact with my it.

I looked down at Nico's mouth over my breast and groaned. I thought of how good it would feel to have his circling tongue on my clit and nearly came right there and then. I pushed him away more roughly than I meant.

"Not yet," I breathed. "Not yet."

"You were close..." He was staring at me with something like admiration.

"I don't want to come yet," I said. My whole body was on edge, ready for the release. I grabbed his hands when he reached for me. "Don't touch me," I said. "Please. Not yet. I just need a minute."

I stepped back and let go of his hands. Seeing the state I was in, he stood.

"Sweetheart..." He tugged the blanket and top sheet all the way back, making room for me on the bed. "Lie down, catch your breath."

I slid onto the bed's surface. It felt cool against my hot skin, but even the touch of the sheet against my breasts gave me a thrill. Nico watched me for a few seconds while I willed my body to calm down. Once my heart rate had returned to normal, I patted the bed's surface.

"Sorry," I said. "It's safe now."

"Don't you even think of apologizing for that." He sat down and put his hand on my bare hip. "I never knew a woman could orgasm like that—just from nipple stimulation."

"I didn't either."

"You never have before?"

I shook my head.

"I've never tried on my own, and I've never been with anyone who was good at foreplay. I'm starting to think I've never been with anyone who knew the definition of foreplay."

"That's terrible," he said. "Foreplay is the best part."

He was so earnest, it made me laugh. And it made my heart swell with affection, too, because I knew he meant it.

"What's so funny?"

"You are every girl's dream man, Nico."

"I don't know about that." He looked a little bashful. "I just like seeing you turned on. All the noises you make, the little groans and sighs. God, and the way your body moves against me when I touch you. You're so exciting, Zoe."

He leaned and kissed me, trailing his hand up my side. His eyes held mine.

"Can we continue?"

"Yes, please. But—" I plucked at the collar of his shirt. "I'm starting to doubt this secret confession of yours. You don't look very naked."

He grinned and planted a kiss on my lips, then slid from the bed. "You're absolutely right. Give me a minute."

I watched him cross the room and open the two windows a few inches.

"Oh? Is it about to get hot in here or something?"

"We passed hot just a few minutes ago," he said. "I just want to give my new neighbors something to talk about."

He came and stood next to the bed, unbuttoning his shirt as he did. I sat up on one elbow and watched with interest. A slow strip tease would have been fun, but I was glad he didn't take his time. I was dying to see his naked body again. He reached the last button and slipped the shirt off. I could clearly see the outline of his erection at the front of his trousers. I remembered how it had felt the first time I took him inside me and shivered with delight.

"Don't stop now," I said. "That's not even half naked."

He laughed and bent to take his shoes and socks off while I enjoyed the flex and shift of his body as he did. Then he straightened up again and reached for the button on his trousers.

"Wait," I said. I slid to the edge of the bed where he'd been sitting earlier. "Let me do it. I'll be careful."

His mouth quirked in a smile and he let his hands fall to his side. I'd only intended to undress him, but my hand brushed his erection as I lowered the zipper and my stomach tightened with excitement. I remembered how his cock had felt the first time I'd touched it, and my pussy throbbed in response. I got the zipper down and pushed the fabric of his pants and boxers over his hips. His cock sprang up and I heard myself make a noise of awe and delight.

"Step back a little," I said.

He did, stepping out of his pants. I slid all the way off the bed to help free his feet, my eyes unable to shift from the sight of his bobbing erection. I shifted, but didn't get back on the bed. I got on my knees, knowing his erect cock would be right in front of me. I reached out and took it in my hand. Nico drew a slow breath, his stomach tensing. I knew he was watching, but I was too focused on the sight in front of me to look up.

I wrapped my fingers around the hard shaft and began to stroke it with a light touch. I was pleased to hear him let out the breath he'd been holding and immediately draw another and hold it. I glanced up to see him staring. His brow was drawn and his mouth was open just a little in anticipation. I dropped my eyes back to his cock. It was wet at the tip now. I barely thought about it before I brought my mouth to it, wanting a taste. I opened my mouth and let the tip of his cock touch the tip of my tongue, then moved my tongue a little to lap up the fluid leaking out. He tasted clean and sweet. When I closed my lips around just the tip of his cock, I saw Nico's body tense. He moaned my name as I sucked gently, more fluid leaking into my mouth.

I looked up again, letting my mouth fall away from his cock. I ran my fingers up and down the hot shaft and watched his reaction. He was still holding his breath, but he let it out shakily.

"Is this OK?"

He moaned again, an affirmative somewhere in the moan, and sort of nodded.

"Should I stop?"

"Ohh God...no, baby. Don't stop."

I moved my head back to his rigid cock and watched him. His eyes were wide and his forehead was drawn as he waited. I stroked him in slow movements and opened my mouth a little. He looked absolutely agonized, and I couldn't help but smile, thinking I owed him a little agony after how long he'd taken to put his tongue on my nipple, but I wanted to feel him in my mouth so bad, so he didn't have to wait long. It wasn't mercy; it was desire.

I closed my lips around the tip of his cock and drew it into my mouth gently. I saw his belly rise and fall rapidly a few times as I sucked him in, just to the widest part of the head, and then swirled my tongue and drew back again.

"Oh, Zoe. That's—" he started to say, but all that came out next was a groan from the depth of his chest when I returned my mouth to his cock.

The taste of his dripping fluid in my mouth was so exciting. I continued taking the head of his cock into my mouth as slowly as I could, using my tongue on the underside each time I drew back. Above me, he sighed and moaned out his pleasure. I stroked his thick shaft as I sucked him, trying to keep my pace even and not too fast. We had all night, and I wanted to use the whole night. I wanted it to last.

"Sweetheart," he breathed, "your mouth feels so good."

He reached down and touched my face, pushing a strand of hair away from my eyes. I could feel my whole body throbbing with excitement, and the look of pleasure on Nico's face just turned me on more. His expression was still agonized, but he gave me a smile that was weak, and full of desire. I held his gaze and resumed sucking him while he watched.

Despite my slow pace, he was soon breathing quickly, and I felt the tension in his body when I rested my hand on his thigh. His hips swayed and jerked from time to time, and his hand clenched and unclenched at his side. I knew I could make him come, and I thrilled at the idea of it. I moved my free hand up between his thighs and gently cupped his tight balls, but he groaned and stepped back, reaching for my hands.

"Oh God," he said. "Not yet, not yet."

His cock left my mouth and I waited as he held my hands in a tight grip and drew a few deep breaths. There was a drop of fluid pooling at the tip of his cock. I longed to take it on my tongue, but when I moved to lean forward, he stepped back, bent and lifted me from the floor. A second later, his mouth was on mine, his tongue parting my lips. He crushed me to him, trapping his hard cock between us. He dropped onto the bed, pulling me with him and kissed me passionately.

"I was on the verge of coming," he said, barely lifting his mouth from mine. "Oh God, I wanted to..."

"You could have," I said. "In my mouth."

He groaned and pressed his thigh between my legs. "You're so fucking sexy, Zoe."

He kissed me hard, still breathing a little fast. Then he drew back enough to look down into my face. His dark eyes were bottomless as he studied mine. "I don't want to come yet, not even in your sweet mouth."

His words and the look on his face made me shiver. And then he smiled a hungry smile. "Tell me what you want me to do," he said. "Anything. I want to find all the ways I can to turn you on. Tell me what you want, sweetheart. Show me how to make you come."

I thought of his mouth on my nipple earlier, and how close I'd been to an orgasm. How I'd nearly come just thinking about his tongue on my clit.

"Show me, sweetheart," he said softly.

"Take off my panties. I want your mouth on my pussy."

His eyes widened. "Oh, baby..." If he was shocked by my direct language, it wasn't a bad shock. He recovered quickly. He wasted no time. He sat up and tucked his fingers under the elastic of my panties at my hips and drew them down and off in one efficient motion.

The expression on his face was unbelievable as he parted my legs and moved between them. He was clearly very turned on, but he was in awe, too. And his awe only increased as he spread my thighs and slid his hands under my ass to lift my hips from the bed's surface. His eyes were focused on my sex as it opened. He lifted my hips higher and my knees fell back toward my shoulders, opening me even more.

Suddenly he backed up and slid from the bed, dragging me with him. I yelped in surprise and his eyes jumped to my face, making sure I was OK. He brought me right to the edge of the bed and knelt, still holding my hips up in his hands. I had to close my eyes as he lowered his head to bring his mouth to my open pussy. I groaned even before his tongue made contact, the idea of what was about to happen was so exciting.

He'd been eager to oblige my request, but he was in no hurry to bring me off. He got comfortable first, shifting his hands to balance my hips on the flat of his palms, and lowered his mouth to my waiting sex. He dragged his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top and then back down again. He raised his eyes briefly when I moaned, but then focused back on the task in front of him and repeated the motion, licking me in another long, slow pass with his tongue.

"You're unbelievably wet," he said, lifting his mouth briefly. "And you taste heavenly."

He returned his tongue to my sex and licked again, bottom to top and back down again, this time with a little more pressure. I lifted my head and craned my neck to see. The outer lips of my pussy were open with just a quarter inch of pink flesh showing. I'd trimmed my red pubic hair short, so the cleft was clearly visible. I shuddered with pleasure as he extended his tongue and ran it over the sensitive flesh.

"Ohhh that is amazing," I moaned. He looked up, his tongue poised, and slid it between the lips of my pussy—just a little, a fraction of an inch—and drew it up, then down, then up again. When it stopped it was directly above my clit, but the sensitive bud was still buried in the folds of my pussy. He moved his tongue experimentally. To the side, the other side, up, then down, all the while watching my face as I reacted to his touch.

"Spread yourself." His voice was quiet, reverent, and when I lifted my head to meet his eyes, I could see how excited he was. "My hands are...occupied."

I had to shift my legs to reach a hand down to my sex. My body tipped slightly, but Nico had me, his wide hands supported my hips and held me right at the level of his waiting mouth. I parted the lips of my pussy and heard Nico sigh.

"A little more," he breathed. "Just like that. Oh, sweetheart. You're so beautiful."

He brought his mouth back to my sex and I tensed, holding myself open for him, and let out a sound like I was in agony as he pressed his tongue between the inner lips and licked me from bottom to top again. He hovered over my clit. I felt his breath and the heat of his tongue and then he dropped his head and licked it. Once, twice, then began swirling his tongue in a soft circle, stimulating it on all sides, round and round until I had to hold my breath I was so aroused.

Then he moved his mouth lower and I felt his tongue slither inside me. He made a noise, deep and lusty, and I responded with a desperate cry. He tongued the entrance to my vagina with slow, searching thrusts of his tongue. I was certain no one had ever done that to me before, and it was an amazing sensation.

"Oh Nico, that's goood," I groaned. "Stay there, stay there."

He responded to my direction with a groan of his own and I felt his hands grip my hips tighter. He kept his mouth at my hole and tested and teased the sensitivity of each square inch before dipping his tongue again into my body. I knew I was dripping wet, I could hear it when his tongue moved, a wet and sloppy sound that was as exciting as it was lewd. Then I heard him swallow as he lifted his head briefly, and I had to let my head flop back on the bed's surface, my strength sapped by a rush of excitement.

"So good, so good."

I moaned and keened as he licked me, drawing more fluid from my pussy, and felt that delicious tension building in my belly. He fucked me gently with his tongue, a completely different penetration from anything I'd ever experienced. It was amazing. I was pretty sure if he kept it up, I would come, but I wanted direct contact with my clitoris when I orgasmed, and I wanted him inside me when it happened.

I lifted my hand from my pussy and slid it into Nico's hair. He lifted his head. His lips were wet and his eyes were dark and emotional. It was the sexiest I'd ever seen him.

"Come kiss me," I said.

"Are you sure?" He dropped his head and slid his tongue between my pussy lips. He found my clit and circled it. He seemed reluctant to leave my pussy. "I can keep going."

"No, I want your mouth up here." He kept circling my clit, getting me more and more excited. He'd already figured out I preferred a soft touch to a hard lashing stroke. He'd also figured out the left side was more sensitive than the right, and he was rapidly perfecting the speed and direction I would require to come as well. It felt so good. Unlike anything else. And the sight was so erotic—my hips tipped in his hands, his open and eager mouth. But I ached for the sensation of his body against mine, for the pressure of his cock buried inside me.

"I want you to fuck me," I said a little more desperately than I intended. "Please, Nico."

He lifted his head and lowered my hips to the bed's surface. He was up in a second and moved onto the bed. He wrapped an arm around me and pressed his lips to mine. I could taste my pussy on his tongue, but then his mouth lifted again and he shifted my legs and body until I was in the center of the bed. He parted my legs, moved between them and lowered himself onto me slowly. I felt his cock against my sex, but he didn't penetrate me, only rested his hips on mine.

He was propped on his elbows, his chest pressed again mine, our faces level. He kissed me softly again and again, slow, gentle kisses that gradually increased in intensity. I was already turned on and close to an orgasm when he'd lifted his mouth from my pussy. My body had calmed a little, but the slow sucking action of his mouth on mine was bringing me right back up. I spread my legs a little, bringing my knees off the bed. He responded by rocking his whole body forward and back. I felt the thickness of his cock as it slipped between my labia, and then moaned as he continued rocking his body, grinding his erect penis against my pussy.