All Comments on 'French Exchange'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good!

Please keep writing.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 10 years ago
Tres bein.

Vous et un grande author.

sil'vous plait, encore monsieur.

Un deux talons up (sorry can't remember the french for up or if there is a french word for talons?)

Le Eagle

Sorry it's been 46 years since my last college french class, I was however in Paris in Oct last year and was amazed at what I could read.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
The use of the polite 'Vous'

was correct when he first knocked on her hotel door.

But as they were fucking, and thereafter, they would have been tu-toi-ing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it was quite a sweet story

Although exciting and erotic as ever it was a pretty sweet story but I like the fact that they fall in love. Leaves more to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wishful memories

I wish our gr. 13 Quebec trip was like this one. Our french teacher was a burly rugby player and we had to avoid the bars where he was seen, at least those few of us who were still under age. Good story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

What a great story. Hope you have a sequel in mind. You had me all wet and fingering my pussy wishing it was me getting the fucking of my life.

More please soon.

Love,

Maria

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more!!!!

this is really nice...you should write more!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
He

should have moved in with Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
super story

Nice to read a story of a persons fantasy written by someone in Ontario. Grade 13 was cancelled during the mid 90's in this province by a disturbed gov't. On out trips we had to have a male supervisor whose room was very close to ours. If any student were in the halls, they knew.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Hot and fun

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fabulous Piece

Hope this isn't the only arrow in your quiver. This was fabulous and I didn't want it to end. More, please, with or without the French.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT

Well planned, organized, articulated, grammatically correct, and red hot. You are a credit to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A little motivation would have made the story better.

Would Niola have slept with any guy who happened to be standing outside her door that first evening?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I love your writing. It's hot, sexy, descriptive and grammatically correct. This story was great! One thing I wondered about though was the total lack of parents. Didn't they wonder where their teenage son was sleeping and what was their reaction when the two of them went public?

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Bitchin' story !!!

Though I never had a teacher like that in school,I had a 34 year old teacher tutor me on how to properly make sex enjoyable for both parties something I had not learned during a hitch in the navy. I must admit to being a slow learner as it took me 4 months, I was 21 and just 3 months out of the service !!!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 8 years ago
Fantastique

A well written, erotic story. It had some hot sex scenes but the romance and love moved this from a good story to a great story. Thanks

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow,

i loved the story and want to say wow, amazing.... thank you for a good read and keep writing like this please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
French Exchang

Good story line, but too much oral for my taste. No pun intended.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Bottom of page 3. "deScent"

Since your comment suggests you "aspire higher" for your writings...

What's here is fine for Literotica. Mega gymnastics and standard Literotica cliches.

For broader appeal? The transition in her room was too sudden.

Plus the 18 year old, quivering about knocking, is suddenly a very experienced

35 year old? Immediately, and thereafter?

No.

You're a very skilled writer. Lots of excellent parts.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Every school boy's

Wet dream

ShtickShtickover 3 years ago

Okay, top ten. Actually. Top five. Yeah. This is in my top five favorites list for this entire website. Holy shit.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Pure

Pure fantasy.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Pure

Pure fantasy.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Good story. Nice to read a reference to Grade 13. I wish my Grade 13 French teacher had been like Nicola! 5 stars and favourited.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Magnifique!! I remember an English teacher in highschool that was the fantasy fuck of many if not most of the boys in school. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the Part Deux. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Pure

Pure fantasy.

BluecockneyBluecockney6 months ago

Excellent combination of wild sex and true love. Very exciting.

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 months ago

Another good story looking forward to reading chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous