Friendly Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps it is time for a news release about the two of us? I've got some very inquisitive friends."

"Probably a good idea to address the rumors."

"Would I be too bold if I described you as my boyfriend?"

Michelle's light, easy banter almost had me fooled, but I could feel her attention on me like a searchlight.

"I think that describes things perfectly, girlfriend." I got up and reached for Michelle's hand. We didn't separate until next morning.

Over the next several months, Michelle and I grew close. I still saw Danielle and Carl, but not so intimately as before.

"I'm getting involved with a very perceptive lady," I told them soon after my first date with Michelle. "I think it's better if I'm not making any awkward explanations."

"We completely understand and would expect nothing else. Even if we are a little disappointed," Danielle said with a wink.

"If the vibe is right, we'd love to meet this mystery lady who's captured your attention. Dani, is it safe to say they have an open invitation to dinner?"

"Anytime."

I did bring Michelle over for dinner, and she liked my neighbors. We had them over to my place as well.

One weekday I was over at Danielle and Carl's to visit.

"Would it be okay to tell Michelle about the private shows you gave me? She's so observant, I have a feeling she'll guess we're pretty close."

"Yes, you can, Bruce. I think you're right about Michelle. I trust her. And if she's interested, we might be able to arrange an encore?" She looked at Carl.

"Oh, yeah. And if Michelle wants to get naked, I'm sure I would be okay with that."

"The real motivation comes out," Danielle said, rolling her eyes. "By the way, Bruce, you've picked well with Michelle. She's beautiful, vibrant, fun, and crazy about you. I can feel her glow around you."

"I'm a lucky guy. Maybe as lucky as Carl."

"Why you silver-tongued devil!" Danielle said, throwing her arms around me for a hug.

I waited for the right mood to share my story with Michelle. It didn't take long. I found that she was adventurous in bed as she got to know me better and learned to trust me.

"This is a game of 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours,'" she said one evening. She had confessed to wanting to be tied up, and I had used some neckties to restrain her spread-eagled on the bed. Her body had vibrated in anticipation and tension as I teased, and she came hard several times, writhing on my tongue and around my straining cock.

"Maybe it's time to tell you a story from my recent past. The fantasy will come with it."

"Do tell." Her voice had a wicked edge to it. Always a good sign.

"You know Danielle and Carl, right? Let's just say that I've seen them in some fairly intimate situations."

Michelle's pupils dilated. "You mean...?"

"Yeah. Full-out lovemaking. Several times. I masturbated while I watched. It was incredibly hot. They got off on it too."

"Oh my God," she whispered, trembling.

"After I asked you out that first time, I told them I had better stop. You're so perceptive, I figured you would pick up on something and that would be a bit awkward to explain."

"I knew you were close to them. But I didn't suspect that," she said with a giggle. "So what's the fantasy?" she asked in a knowing voice.

"I think you may have an idea. They miss their starring roles, and they've invited the two of us to a private show anytime we're interested."

"Oh my God," Michelle repeated, her voice throaty with passion. She jumped up like a woman who hadn't had sex in years, pinned me down, stuffed me inside her, and rode the daylights out of me. I was swept along by her passion and came hard when she shrieked above me. She collapsed over me, completely worn out.

"I think you have your answer," she whispered in my ear before falling asleep right where she was.

Carl and Danielle were more than happy to invite us over to dinner "and a little entertainment" the next weekend. I picked Michelle up, and she buzzed with excitement.

"I can't believe we're doing this."

"Sounds like my fantasy is working into you."

"Oh yeah. I played with myself thinking about this."

"Don't ever change, my wicked little girlfriend. We are going to work out together."

In answer, I got a tight squeeze on my arm.

Danielle and Carl put us at ease for dinner, then they led us into their living room. Danielle turned to us.

"Michelle, we are going to recreate our first time with Bruce. Please be completely comfortable. We kind of expect you two to slip away at some point to relieve some tension, so don't worry about that. But please stay as long as you like."

"Thanks, Danielle. And thank you for doing this for Bruce and me."

Danielle and Carl looked at each other and laughed. "Michelle," Danielle said, "we were happy to see Bruce meet such a great girlfriend, but we missed our performances. To find out the girlfriend's interested-that's a dream come true. Thank you."

With that, she turned to Carl and leaned in for a long kiss.

While the action in front of me was hot, my real interest was beside me. I held Michelle's hand, and so much of her emotions linked through it to me. She vibrated in tune with my neighbors' dance of seduction. When Carl moved to go down on Danielle, Michelle squeezed my hand tightly, her breath rapid and shallow. When Danielle threw her head back and came all over Carl's face, Michelle trembled like she was cumming herself.

But that was nothing compared to what came next. Michelle was observant and sensitive, and the lovemaking held her spellbound. I could feel her absorbing everything, her body responding at so many levels. With a start, I realized that she was also responding to me. A chill washed over me, and it started a spiral of positive feedback between Michelle and me. We literally vibrated together, and when Carl and Dani reached their peak, we held our breath so long I thought we would both pass out.

When Danielle finally climbed down from Carl's lap and settled beside him, she looked over and locked eyes with Michelle. I could sense a lot of things going back and forth at blistering speed. Suddenly Michelle stood up and pulled firmly on my hand.

"Come on."

She dragged me out of the house, her steps quickening as we got closer to mine. Michelle impatiently waited for me to get the door open, then she resumed dragging me to the bedroom. She pushed me down onto the bed, then straddled me and locked eyes with mine.

Michelle's eyes communicated an infinity of emotions. Their intensity blazed into me, and they opened all my carefully locked doors just as a fire opens even the most secure building. I was only dimly aware of what went back and forth, but a few things stood out:

I was Michelle's forever.

She was mine.

We both wanted a relationship as close and caring as what we had just witnessed.

Michelle's eyes grew closer, and closer, until they filled my world. I felt her lips touch mine just as I lost focus, and we connected in a new way through our touch. Michelle then led me through the most romantic, erotic, and spiritual experience of my life. She remained above me while we kissed, caressed, and undressed, her whimpers and moans commanding me to touch her everywhere and make her mine.

Eventually she shuffled forward and rode my face to the peak of tension, her body wound to the breaking point. She came with a cry of utter submission to the erotic energy coursing through her, waves of tension and release crashing through her frame. I had never felt her this vulnerable; this open.

When she recovered, she shifted back and engulfed my raging cock in the furnace of her pussy. We locked eyes again while we rocked into each other, more messages flashing back and forth. At some hidden invitation, my hands reached up to massage her quivering breasts and roll the engorged nipples. Her hand snaked down between her legs, and we journeyed together to the peak of ecstasy, our bodies so connected that we leapt off the cliff together. I don't know how to describe what happened, other than to say that it was as big and timeless as the universe.

We slowly returned to earth, the spiritual connection transforming into one of joy and happiness. We smiled and laughed together, buoyed by what we had shared. Finally, Michelle sank down and relaxed on top of me, exhausted by the magnitude of the experience. We both fell asleep, but our souls used the lowered defenses to continue their communion.

I woke up wondering what other secrets I had given away. Michelle's mischievous eyes told me that I had shared a lot. She winked and trailed kisses down to my groin, inhaling my cock and working it back to life.

Then she rolled back onto the sheets and pulled me between her legs. She positioned me, and I sank into her. We made passionate but unhurried love. Michelle played with herself the entire time, arching her back through one orgasm and just powering right through to ride along with me. Having orgasmed already this evening, I could relax and let my body respond to everything. There's nothing like having a beautiful, passionate woman writhing below you, not afraid to play with herself and pull at her straining nipples. I let her second orgasm carry me along, and I howled out my release as I blasted into her.

After coming back down a second time, it was my turn to collapse beside her. She turned away and snuggled back into me, pulling my arm tightly across her chest. We slept deeply until morning, never moving from our embrace.

I woke to feel her grinding back into me, and she guided my hand to her breasts. I warmed her up from behind, then she lifted a leg and guided me into her dripping pussy. She braced her foot on my calf and used the leverage to twist and ripple on my cock. Her arm snuck between her legs, and her moans urged me along, faster and harder.

Soon I was slapping my hips into her ass while she dropped down to meet me. Michelle was wantonly splayed open, every cell of her body saying take me with abandon. I rolled her fat nipple hard, encouraged by lusty sighs. I had never felt her so open and unreserved.

Only the passion of last night allowed me to last through such an erotic experience. I tuned into Michelle and let her take me along. When she tensed up to cum, my body sizzled with erotic energy. Her shriek of release hurled me over the edge, and I slammed my hips into her and held on while I shot and shot. Oh, man, did it feel good.

I nuzzled into her neck during the afterglow, while she soothed her pussy with gentle motions of her hand.

"I won't be able to walk right for a week," she said, "but I needed that. I had some serious lust left over from last night."

"Always ready to help a lady out in the lust department."

"Yeah, I'm guessing that was the real purpose of your little fantasy last night. Perhaps you got more than you bargained for?"

"Just a bit. First I had some sort of spiritual communion and gave away all my secrets. Then I had a lesson in deeply romantic lovemaking. Finally, I got what I came for: a wanton woman abandoned to lust."

Michelle chuckled. "Should we try it again sometime to see if we can get it right?"

I gave her a squeeze. "If that's the way we get it wrong, I'm willing to take the risk."

"Oh, I already know that. You gave away all your secrets, remember?" She paused to let that sink in, then sighed happily. "But it's still wonderful to hear."

Michelle and I did try "to get it right" a few more times, and we saw Danielle and Carl in several aspects of their sexual relationship. Michelle became more bold, taking my hand and pulling it between her legs "to soothe her aching kitty" as she put it. One evening, Carl was pounding into Danielle from behind, and Michelle was deep into the lust zone. Sensing the mood was right, I plunged my fingers under her skirt and panties to find her sopping pussy. Michelle stifled a moan and arched into my hand, driving her prominent clit into my fingers. I worked her to the edge of orgasm, her face hot and flushed.

Danielle, with her ever-present sixth sense, choose that moment to turn her head and look right at us.

Michelle reacted strongly, throwing her head back and cumming hard on my hand. She didn't even try to stifle her cries, and the sounds threw Danielle and Carl into their own peak of pleasure. When she had barely recovered, Michelle dragged me up without a word and yanked me along behind her to my house. Inside, she threw me on the bed and fucked the daylights out of me, panting hard and urging me to cream her pussy. I came hard, and she never stopped, confident that her lust could carry me along for another. I was amazed how soon I came again. Maybe it was the love goddess astride my hips, who was in some sort of divine sexual ecstasy.

After that night, I should have seen it coming, but Michelle was as sly and devious as a fox. She chastised me for not doing enough to repay Danielle and Carl for all the great meals at their place, and that she was going to fix it by having them over herself. Of course, I was expected to help, and she gave me a list of items to bring, and a set of chopping and cooking chores to keep me busy. The time flew, and we just had things ready when the doorbell rang. Michelle directed the evening, and I stayed busy helping with each course and keeping wine glasses filled. We moved to the living room for dessert, and we kept up a lively conversation. Michelle and I cleared the plates and sat back down to continue the evening.

"Michelle, you have a lovely place. May I asked how many bedrooms?"

"Of course, Danielle. It has two master bedrooms, so it can be shared by roommates if desired. But why don't I just show you? Come on, I'll give everyone the nickel tour."

We all got up and toured her place, checking out the second bedroom, "Perfect for my parents," before moving to Michelle's own room.

"What a fantastic chaise lounge," Danielle exclaimed. "May I try it?"

"Of course. I use it for reading on rainy days. Its very comfortable."

Michelle briefly caught my eye. She and I had used that lounge for more than reading.

Danielle made a big show of fawning over the sofa. "Come here, Carl, you need to try this out. We need one of these."

"Thanks, Michelle. Just what I need-my wife getting expensive ideas."

They fussed and bantered with each other, and I chuckled to watch Carl act uninterested as Danielle directed him to try all the sitting and reclining positions on the sofa.

So when the kiss brushed the back of my neck, I was completely unprepared. Carl and Danielle looked up-the mock argument blowing away like mist in the wind-as a pair of hands encircled my waist from behind and the lips kissed again.

Several seconds passed, my body stunned, while everything dropped into place. My devious girlfriend-your future wife, idiot-had conned me big time, even getting my neighbors in on the act.

Even better, she had maneuvered me to the center of attention. She got to hide behind me while she put me on display.

Have I mentioned that I really like women who have a naughty, mischievous side? I fell in love with Michelle all over again when I realized how wicked she could be. My cock instantly hardened and my skin sizzled. Of course, Michelle picked up on the change, and her hands ranged freely over my body, from my chest to my ass. Her breasts pressed into my back as she rubbed her body over mine, amping up her passion level as well.

With nowhere else for my eyes to go, I was forced to look at the couple watching from the lounge. Danielle smiled back, her collusion in this plot written all over her face. Carl had a complex set of emotions playing across his features: empathy for my condition; appreciation that I was a really lucky guy; and hunger to see us in a more intimate way.

I let Michelle enjoy her victory and play my body any way she wanted. Once again, some sort of sixth sense told me I was doing exactly the right thing, and that I was the perfect man for her.

Her fingers ranged to the buttons of my shirt, and she slowly, teasingly unbuttoned each one. Her lips continued their exploration of my neck, finding all the erogenous places she had learned over the months with me. She pulled the garment off and reveled in the new expanse of skin to caress.

After a long session playing with my upper body, her fingers closed over my waistline, unbuckling my belt and working the button of my pants loose. Next my zipper slid down, more slowly than it ever had before. I kicked my shoes off so she could work the pants over my feet, and then I was left with only my boxers tenting over my rampant erection. Soon those disappeared as well, and Dani and Carl got to watch Michelle tease my aching cock, one hand sending sparks along my length while the other caressed my ass and balls from behind.

I let Michelle play me as long as she wanted, then I felt a subtle shift in her stance. Finally! I turned, encircled her waist, and fell headlong into the impulse welling up from my heart. When I looked into her eyes, hers widened in shock. My heart used the opening to pierce her defenses and commune with her directly, while my neighbors watched everything. Emotions can be far more naked than mere nudity, and I put us both on display.

Many things passed between us, and when Michelle's lips twitched up into a smile, I leaned in and fastened my lips to hers. Now, it was my turn to tease, caress, and undress her, revealing the treasures hidden under her summer dress.

When I lifted the garment over her outstretched arms, I heard the gasp from my neighbors. Michelle stood in a sheer black bra and panties, her exotic skin glowing in contrast. Her breasts strained under the cups, and her nipples threatened to pierce the material.

I let my hands roam her body, stimulating all the sensitive spots I knew well while my lips did the same over her face and neck. When my fingers unhooked the clasp of her bra, I could feel my neighbors holding their breath.

They gasped again when the cups fell away. Michelle's breasts were pebbled with anticipation and desire, her chest heaving underneath. Her long, fat nipples could cut glass. I trailed my lips over her chest, feeling the firm mounds quiver under my touch. My hands ranged to her waist and slid under the hem of her panties. When I worked the material down, I heard the sighs of appreciation from both Danielle and Carl.

Michelle's pussy was simply beautiful, and I wanted her on display. Her fine patch of pubic hair naturally tapered off right above her folds, so that nothing was hidden. Her outer lips swelled with desire, and the deep pink inner lips peeked out, hinting at the treasures hidden inside.

My lips ranged back up her body to fasten again to hers, while my hands sampled her secrets. Lots more time with her chest and nipples, then a long session feeling up her ass. The toned, runner's muscles rippled under her skin as she shifted her stance in tune to the erotic song playing through her body.

Finally, I gently guided her back to the bed. We pulled the covers down together, then I draped her across the sheets. She raised her legs in invitation, and I moved between them, looking down at the woman of my dreams. We kissed again, in no hurry to rush the romantic pace.

Then, I turned the tables. With a wicked wink, I worked my lips down Michelle's neck and on toward her breasts. I was going to put her at the center of attention, with no choice but to reveal how her body responded to pleasure. She sighed, resigned to her fate, and let me take her along.

I lavished attention on her nipples, then moved further down. The scent of hot pussy flooded my nose, and Michelle squirmed under my teasing tongue. I gave her everything but what she wanted. Eventually, I worked over to her pussy, stimulating the lower lips before finally moving to her clit.