Friendly Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle bucked and strained under my tongue and then tensed her entire body, bowing her back off the sheets. She came with a yell, hard, and then whimpered her way back down, collapsing onto the bed. She gave my neighbors a spectacular display.

After a short rest, she tugged me up and pulled my lips to hers for a long, deep kiss. Her hand wormed between us, and she lined me up and then pulled my ass down with her legs, driving my cock into her. I chuckled to myself to see her want to share the sexual limelight.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. Now it was my turn to strain as she used all her tricks to make me cum quickly. I projected all my focus onto her, and resisted my wicked girlfriend as long as I could. When she saw I was on a one-way journey, she smiled, and slid her hand between us to take herself along as well.

I couldn't believe that Michelle was playing with herself in front of my neighbors, but she did. Soon we both tensed, and I squeezed the pressure back. Just a little bit more, then a sharp cry as my world shattered. I sprayed shot after shot into Michelle's convulsing pussy, and I saw her fall into another tremendous orgasm before I closed my eyes and rode out all the dimensions of my own. Simply incredible.

Michelle and I gently returned to earth, kissing and sharing the experience through our eyes. When the time was right, I rolled off her and eased myself onto the bed. Michelle rolled into me and cuddled.

"Michelle, thank you and Bruce for that unforgettable experience. We're going to adjourn to our room and work off a little tension. Thanks again for having us sleep over."

"You're so welcome, Carl. Please treat my home as yours, okay?" Michelle squeezed my hand, pleased that she had surprised me again.

"We fully intend to."

When they had left, Michelle turned to me..

"Maybe the sounds of their lovemaking will inspire us again?"

"You're on, sweetheart."

We could already hear them in the next room.

"Next time, maybe we'll do it together."

***

How did this story affect you? What did it make you think about? Writing is rewarding, especially when you hear how people react to the story. Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to DawnJ for her editorial assistance and encouragement!