All Comments on 'Friends of My Daughter Ch. 02'

by CaseyEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazingly hot story

I thought your first story in this saga was brilliant, but the second was just as good. You have a knack for writing truly erotic stories - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
STILL HOT!!!

I enjoyed this one as much as the last one and am already looking forward to the next episode.

Please remember the difference between NEW & KNEW; TO & TOO and one other I can't find now but I think it is HERE & HEAR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Friends

I hope Aimie is going to share you (and herself) with some of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yummy

hi, i loved your story! i didnt even know i could have multiple orgasms until i read it lol and i was thinking of my friends dad when i was reading it mmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Loved it! Best story i've read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

please continue this story! to not do so is such a tease. one of the best i read here.

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980over 14 years ago
Very well written!

I loved your description of his feelings as he delighted in this girl's sensuality. Nice to read something this sensitive from a man's point of view. Please continue! There have to be more adventures between these two.

~Tori

tigerjentigerjenabout 13 years ago

*fanning myself* Can't wait to read the next chapter.....very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another five star! I honestly kept expecting to see the girls peeking around the corner, hehe. The fun part is modifying a story in your head while you read it :)

Man what I wouldn't do for a girl that tight! Hmm, now how do I convince my wife that its a good thing? ;)

I remember in college we were packed four into two bedroom apartments, one of my spanish roomies got lucky at one of the parties in our complex some of the girls had thrown, he hooked up with this absolutely tiny spanish girl! She was always soooo shy! ...but when she started drinking she sure changed! She was so tight that he was literally complaining the next day that it felt like she had skinned his dick! Lucky bastard! I should have dated her, but I was so shy back then, lol. That didnt last too long! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOT MY PREFERENCE

Do not care for anal.

So skipped or scanned a sizable part of the chapter.

Did not rate it.

Paul in Oklahoma

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

A nice continuation story with Ed fucking little Atmee out on the deck of his house, and then pounding himelf off into her virgin ass. Good for them both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous