Friends of My Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where was Anne while you girls enjoyed my bed?"

"Oh, she was using the bathroom. Ellen and Carrie snuck into your bedroom. When I walked in, they were making some really interesting guesses about what went on in there. Of course, I had no idea of anything. It seems that I never made it that far, did I?" Another of those sexy giggles.

"You didn't just bring them here to make sure you didn't slip up. You were enjoying yourself too much for that."

"Yes, I did. I didn't think I would, but I did. I enjoyed your face when I kissed you at the car dealership, too. Does that make me a bad person?"

"Nooo., I guess not. Sometimes, people enjoy the thrill of a situation like this."

"Godddd, I was getting wet sitting there watching you. You were pretty smooth, Anne didn't notice a thing. She wasn't looking at you the same as I was, or Ellen and Carrie. Those two were laughing about your dick getting hard while we were there. Anne of course refused to believe it, but those other two.." She started clenching and un-clenching her ass cheeks on my cock.

"What? You girls were talking about me getting hard? My God!" I was taken aback, but at the same time, the thought of these girls discussing my hard-on was exciting.

"Ohh., you like that idea huh?" She had felt the twitch in my cock. "Here, I thought it was my buns that were making you hard! Yeah, the other two girls really thought that was neat. They had some notions about what it would be like to find out as much as they could about it." Another giggle. " They had some pretty interesting ideas, maybe we'll have to try some of them."

"And what did Anne say about this?"

"Oh, sorry, the idea of her 'Daddy' having sex with someone doesn't thrill her too much. I guess I wouldn't think to much of my dad fucking her!"

By now, she had turned on my lap and had her legs on the floor on either side of the chair, run underneath the arms. Her pussy was rolling slightly back and forth, working it's magic on my cock. Her arms were around my neck, and we weren't talking much now. Those wonderful little moans and sighs were again escaping from her mouth. I pulled her to me, letting her breasts flatten against my chest. My hands roamed over her back, and I ran them down her back to squeeze and knead her ass cheeks. She groaned into my mouth and pushed her ass back into my hands.

"My God, I love the way that feels. I didn't realize how good that could feel."

"You have the nicest ass I've ever seen or felt. I guess I must be a little bit of an ass man."

"Even nicer than Carrie's? I noticed you paid a lot of attention when she bent over to pick her purse up!"

"MMMhhhhmmm, even nicer."

"I liked what you did last weekend. You know, with your finger." She looked a little embarrassed, but continued. "Is that weird, or something?"

"Aimie, if you like it and I like it, and it isn't hurting either one of us, what is wrong?"

She lowered her sweet mouth to mine again, and the conversation died. We continued making out like a couple of teen-agers; the only thing missing was the discomfort of a back seat. After a few minutes, she finally pulled away. "Ahhhh, I can't stand it! Let's go inside, my bag is over there on the ..." I pulled her back to me, once again pushing my tongue into her mouth and then fucking it in and out while running it over her teeth lightly. She shuddered and shook slightly.

"Why go inside? Don't you like it out here?"

"MMMHHhhh, what about someone seeing us?" Her voice was losing strength. I could tell that it wouldn't take much to convince her. I continued to fondle her ass, loving the feel of her cheeks. They were springy and spongy, just the way men think a young girls ass should be. I pulled her pussy down so that she had to spread her thighs, and rubbed it on my cock. From the heat I could feel through our clothes, I was pretty sure she was getting hot and wet. The thought of the pleasure I had enjoyed last week made my dick twitch.

I was kissing her neck, while holding her down on my cock. She had stopped trying to get up, and the only movements she made were when she assisted me in rubbing her cunt onto my cock. Her body was collapsed against mine while soft moans and little gasps of pleasure came from her. I had noticed last weekend that once Aimie got warmed up, she abandoned herself and her body to me. This was extremely sexy, the abandonment of her sexy young teen-aged body to my control.

I continued to fondle her ass, running my hands down occasionally lightly rub her cunt through her clothes. Then I would run my fingers up to lightly massage her ass hole. When I did this, she would hold her breath and moan. As I looked over at her face, her mouth was open slightly and her eyes were closed, her face flushed red. If I didn't stop soon, she would be coming in her pants.

"Honey, do you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want me to do."

"MMMMmmm, don't temmmmease me."

I move my face to hers while I was trying to push her panties up into her ass hole. As she held her breath, I lowered my mouth to hers. She kissed like she was drowning and I was a life saving breath of air. Her lips were soft and warm, and her mouth opened as widely as she could as she tried to swallow my tongue. I didn't think my cock could get any harder.

"Aimie, say it. Tell me what you want."

"Youooo bastard. Fuckkkk mme, please. Dooo you wanntt me to beg? Pleassse, pluuueezzee, fuck me!" Her words were barely audible and broken by small gasps as I would drag her pussy against the head of my cock.

When I lifted my hands from her ass cheeks, she continued to rub her cunt into my crotch and moan. I have to admit I relished the feeling of the sexy little slut sucking my tongue and rubbing her tight little body on me while I sat there. In all my life, I had never had such an arousing experience. The feeling of being in control was total. Maybe this doesn't make me a very nice person but I couldn't help the way I felt. If I had been hurting her I guess I would agree that I had to stop. By the way she was moaning and moving, I was pretty sure pain wasn't what she was feeling. It was nothing but pure lust. She wanted a hard cock up her pussy as badly as I wanted to feel her hot, wet tight pussy wrapped around my cock.

I reached up and started unbuttoning her shirt. She wouldn't stop hunching herself onto my dick, so instead of trying to unbutton the shirt I just ripped them open. She continued kissing me, and didn't even slow down her movements. She did allow me to pull it from her, moving her arms down long enough to slip them out of the shirt and then they were slid around my neck again. Her back was arched, allowing her firm tits topped with swollen red nipples to hang down between our bodies.

I took a few minutes to pay homage to her beauty, palming those lovely young nipples. I rubbed them with my palm, and then tested their firmness by pinching them between my thumb and forefinger. I rolled them and pulled them, causing her to moan louder.

"Eddd, dammnnn it , pleassssse!"

I slowly sat up straighter in the chair, straightening her up also. Her cunt was glued to me, and as I looked down at the sight of our crotches stuck together, her pants were wet with her juices. I was pretty sure she was as ready as she was ever going to be.

Pushing her off me, I made her stand in front of me while I unfastened her pants. Her hips still moved in small motions, making little circles in the air. Her head was bowed down slightly and her eyes had that dazed look that some women get when you can tell the only thing they are aware of is their pussy. I wasn't going to have any problem fucking her right here on the deck in plain sight, which is what I wanted to do.

Her pants stuck to her cunt until I had pushed them partway down her thighs. With her hips still making constant fucking motions, they slid down her legs easily. I peeled the soaking wet panties down partly, leaving them lower on her thighs than the crotch, which was stuck partly into her pussy. She was as hot as I had ever seen a woman, but she still had enough women's instincts to realize what a sexy picture she made. I saw a small smile flash across her face, as she stood before me, her panties in an inverted "V" around her thighs. Her hips never stopped swiveling though.

My dick was so hard that I was sure that if I bumped it I could shatter it. I slowly stood up, pushing the chair away behind me. Aimie stood and waited impatiently as I removed my clothes. I took my time, enjoying the way her eyes followed my every movement. I wasn't into forcing a girl to do anything. My ego soared as she allowed her lust to control her, making this bright, self assured teen-age girl wait for me to get undressed so that I could fuck her. Not only that, but we were standing on my patio, with several other houses within sight. They wouldn't be watching out their windows, as I had discovered soon after I moved there. But the small chance of being caught added greatly to the thrill. I was pretty sure she was aware of this degree of voyeurism but was so heated up that she didn't care. I finished undressing and her eyes were fixed on my cock. Unconsciously, she licked her lips and her the rotation of her hips increased.

"Turn around, Aimie." I had to repeat this twice before she understood what I was saying.

"Bend over."

As if in a daze, she complied. Her feet moved slightly apart, the material of her panties still stuck into her pussy. She was bent over from the hips, her head now resting on her hands on top of the railing. She still knew what she was doing, as she automatically rose onto the balls of her feet, stretching the tendons in the back of her legs so that the curves were emphasized. God, what a lovely picture she made.

I walked over to her and pulled her panties back up. She made a small unhappy sound, but stopped as soon as I slowly ran my finger from her pussy to her waist, pulling the panties from the crack of her ass and her pussy but leaving them across her mound.

I forced her legs farther apart with my feet and she willingly moved her legs as far apart as she could. As I moved up to her, I lined my cock up with her wide-open outer lips and slid into her full length. She gave a small squeal, and then pushed her ass back to me.

I think most times a woman likes to be at least partially in control of sex. Most times, she likes for a man to take his time fucking her, allowing the passion to build to a peak. Other times, though, I think a woman likes to be taken by a man, to feel slightly out of control and forced to accept a cock. I'm not saying that women have a desire to get raped; I do think that sometimes they like to feel like the man is in total control.

Her pussy was extremely tight, but wet and very hot. I was able to bury my cock in her only by pressing hard, and the fact that she was pushing back almost as hard as I was pushing into her. As I pulled out until only the head of my cock was left inside her, I could see her inner lips pull out as they tried to keep me from pulling out. I lunged forward, harder this time and she moaned loudly as my pelvis slammed against her ass cheeks.

"Ohhh, Godddd, harderrrrr, harder!"

I started slamming into her faster and harder, enjoying her moans and squeals as I hammered into her. She was fucking her pussy back onto my prick, giving little jerks with her hips and squeezing with the muscles in her cunt. A sharp slapping sound came every time that my pelvis hit her cheeks, and the flesh in them would roll slightly from the impact. It didn't take long before I felt her pussy grab my cock with a very soft but firm grip so that I couldn't pull out. I had never felt a cunt grasp me so tight that I couldn't move.

"Ohhhhhh, Immmmmmm cuuummmmminnngggg!!!!" She told me, even though it was obvious to everyone with one hundred feet. I felt ripples as her cunt muscles flexed and contracted in her orgasm. Since I couldn't pull out, I shoved my dick even farther up her, almost lifting her off her feet. I felt the head of my cock hit resistance as it stuck in her cervix. Until now, she had been relatively quiet, but now the squeal became a shriek. Instead of her cunt muscles flexing, they tightened around the head of my dick and I could feel her cervix as it fluttered against my cock-head. Although I wanted to cum, I managed to stop myself by sheer will power. The pleasure was so intense, I thought I would pass out and my cock burned as it wanted to release.

I watched as her teen-aged body jerked and vibrated, her weight taken partly by my cock sunk into her pussy and partly by her feet. As her climax slowed, her knees weakened and the weight of her body came down more on her legs and made me bend my knees slightly. The contractions in her pussy weakened but continued. I put my hands back on her hips, pulling her ass cheeks apart, and pulled out until I could see the head of my dick being kissed by her pussy lips, and then drove into her again. Amazingly, she started coming again. I continued to drive into her, relishing the unintelligible sounds she made as once again she started driving her ass back onto my rampaging dick. She may have only been eighteen, but she was the hottest piece of ass as I had ever fucked. She was the best I had ever heard of!

Fortunately, I am lucky in that the older I get, the better able I am to control when I cum. I can't do it four or five times a night like I used to, but I can usually last a lot longer than I could when I was younger. This was one of those times that I was glad of that capability.

Her orgasms continued. They were not as big as the first one, but still very frequent. I had only fucked one other woman who could continue to come like that, and she had told me that there is nothing on earth that compares to it. Although I had been screwing her young pussy hard for at least ten or fifteen minutes, through numerous orgasms, she was still tighter than any pussy I had ever had the pleasure to fuck. There was a large amount of her sweet pussy juice running down her legs and more than a fair amount dripping from my balls. Every time I drove into her there were lovely squishing sounds as my cock forced her juice up into her. When I pulled back, the rim on the head of my cock would pull even more juice from her pretty cunt lips.

I was now getting pretty tired, so I pulled most of the way out of her and stopped. She mewled in displeasure and drove herself back onto me. I watched as this pretty teen grabbed onto the railing and worked hard at fucking her hot little pussy back onto my cock. WOW! This was the same self controlled young college student who had been laughing and talking with her friends in my living room only an hour ago? Apparently she was one of those glorious women who can be a princess in the living room but a slut in the bedroom. Or deck, as the case may be.

I pulled her ass cheeks even farther apart so that I could watch her cunt as she continued to move back and forth. The lips would be shoved inward with every in stroke of my cock, and back out when it was pulling out. Most women I knew had cunt lips that would do this until their juices started to flow, then the lubrication of their juices and my pre- cum would prevent this. She was still so tight that it continued.

As I watched her lovingly fuck herself with my cock, moaning and occasionally saying words that made no sense, I watched as her pretty little ass hole winked at me. I couldn't resist reaching down with my right hand and lubricating my middle finger in her cum juices and then reaching up and inserting the end of my middle finger into her ass. She froze for a second, and then with a loud moan, drove her ass and cunt backwards again. I was amazed as my finger disappeared up her tight teen ass and she clamped down and climaxed strongly again. Her cunt muscles held my cock captive and her rectum held my finger still as she moaned and sobbed for another fifteen or twenty seconds.

This young girl was unbelievable! Her head turned and she pulled her hair to one side as she turned to look at my finger up her ass. Her face looked as if she had been crying, loose and slightly slack from passion. She was no longer pistoning herself onto me, just stopped with my cock head resting against her cervix. Maybe she had loosened up a little, as I was able to remain in contact with the end of her cunt without having to lift her off her feet. To be honest, if she hadn't been so wet and maybe slightly looser, my cock would have been hurting by now.

Her face had a look that told me she was waiting to see what my finger was going to do, and that she was willing for me to do what I wished with her body. I was quickly realizing that this was one of the most attractive things about her, her willingness to give control of her young body to whomever was giving her so much pleasure by fucking her.

As I started working my finger around in her ass, her eyes closed slightly and another small moan started in her throat. I worked the finger around for a minute, rubbing it against my cock through the small membrane that separated them. I could feel the contractions start in her pussy and her ass as her eyes closed and she lowered her head to her hands. Soon I pulled my finger out.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop!"

"Do you like this? Isn't this bad, my finger up your sweet little ass?"

I lubricated the end of my fingers and spread the lubrication around on the pucker of her ass. It almost seemed to spasm and reach out for my finger. She moaned again, and tried to move back again but my dickhead in her cervix stopped her in the most pleasant way. She gasped as the feelings hit her.

"Feels so gooooddd. Do it!"

"Do what? Come on sweetheart, you've got to tell me if you want it!"

I continued to tease her ass hole with my fingers, constantly lubricating her with her own juices. Little groans of displeasure came from her.

"Alllrrright , damnit! I'll beg! Please, please, please! Stick you finger in my ass."

"Talk to me while I do. Tell me how it feels."

I started my finger in her ass again, running it all the way up into her. It was a little easier this time, and I could feel her clenching her ass to get the feel of it.

"OHHHhhh, that feeelllss so good. I knowww it shoouldn't , but damnn soooooo gooood!"

I slipped the finger back out, and then held both my middle finger and index finger together and slowly worked it into her tight little ass.

"Aimie, reach back and hold your cheeks apart. Honey, I need you to hold your ass apart so that I can fuck you easier."

I had to tell her twice. I didn't know if she would, but by this time I figured she was so under control of her lustful young body that anything short of great pain would be OK with her. Slowly, turning her head to look again, her hands lifted off the rail and came back to her ass. Just as slowly they pulled her cheeks apart, allowing me full access to her ass hole. She watched as I slid both fingers into her ass, a moan rising from her throat. She laid her head back onto the rail and shifted her weight back full against me and came again. Little tremors worked their way up and down my fingers and cock. This young slut was so hot I could have lit a cigarette on her.

I continued to work her ass hole to loosen her up. I knew where I wanted to deposit the load of hot cum that was filling my balls and trying to work it's way up my cock. It was helpful that her young cunt was so tight as it helped me maintain my erection by not cuming. I hoped that she would be able to stand everything. She had cum at least a dozen times, and some of those had lasted minutes. I didn't know how much more she would be able to stand, but I knew that she had never had a cock up her tight little ass before and she was in the right state of mind to have that happen now.