Friends of My Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly, I had three fingers up her sweet ass and she was writhing in pleasure with those sweet mewling sounds coming from her again. I thought to myself that this girl was amazing as during a little mini orgasm I pulled my cock from her pussy and positioned the head against her pretty ass hole.

"Aimie, push yourself back and fuck my cock with your ass hole."

"Wwwhhhaatttt?"

"If you want my cock in your ass, you have to fuck yourself back onto it. I won't do it for you. Just take it easy. It will fit, but it is going to be really tight. Relax your ass hole as it goes in and it won't hurt as much."

I don't think that she heard much of what I said but she slowly pushed her tender little ass back against my cock. She was still holding her own ass cheeks apart giving me an excellent view. Her cunt was so tight that it had almost closed back up, with only a little stream of her cum leaking out and down her thighs. Her rectum was stretching around my cockhead even with all the lubrication of her cum from my fingers. My cock was almost dripping with her sweet juice clinging to it as well as the pre-cum that was leaking copiously from the slit, so I knew it would slide into her without to much pain for her. As the head pushed into her, she slowly rotated her ass to work it farther in.

"oHHHHoohhhh nhhhhnnnnnn" Little yips and gulps from her now. I was impressed that she was still on her feet after all this action. Hell, my knees were getting weak and I hadn't cum once yet.

The head was in so I reached up and grabbed her hips.

"Aimie, wait a minute and get used to it. Once you get used to it, it won't hurt."

She only moaned in reply. I pulled her hips away slightly and her rectum stretched out a little. This brought a small yell from her, but I pulled her back towards me and she came willingly, allowing an inch or so to press in. Working together, my hands giving gentle suggestions instead of forcing her, she fucked her sweet teen ass back onto my cock. In a matter of a minute or two, she had her ass cheeks up against my coarse pubic hair. The sight of her soft, full checks being split by my rough cock and the contrast of my black pubic hair against her sweet white skin almost made me come. As if the feeling of her very tight colon massaging my cock as she came wasn't enough.

She was getting slightly weaker, and I had to help hold her up slightly. But she was still a game little slut, continuing to fuck her ass onto me. I looked up for a moment to try to distract myself from the sight of this lovely young girl performing this act on herself with my cock.

It didn't help, as the feeling of her ass around my cock was even more compelling when I wasn't looking. I stood on my deck, in broad daylight, doing what hundreds of men (and boys, probably) had wanted to do to her proud, rounded ass every time she walked through a crowded mall or across campus. And I knew that I was taking her ass for the first time. The way she was reacting, I was also pretty sure it wouldn't be her last.

I knew that I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. With my hands on her hips, she was fucking herself silly with full strokes. She would bottom her cheeks against my pelvis and then give a little squirming motion and pull herself up off me. When the head was pulling against her rectum she would let out another moan and drive her ass back down. "Aimie, I'm going to cum in your ass. Do you want me to fill you ass?"

"OOOHHHH Gooddd!"

"Tell me to fill you full of my cum. Tell me you love my cock up your ass and to pump you full of cum. Tell me!"

"Unnnnnhhhhh! Fill my assssss unnnhhhhh with your cum! Pleasseee, I want to feel it. Dooooo it! UMMMHhhhhhhh Gaaawwdddd!"

She started screaming as I grabbed her hips and slammed her full of my hard cock. I could feel her sweet cheeks compressing as I started to pump my long delayed cum. I had thought that I came hard last weekend with this young slut, but this time I thought my toes were coming out the head of my cock. She was screaming now and I was shouting with pleasure. We were rocking back and forth as I spewed what felt like a gallon of cum into her beautiful ass.

We collapsed onto the deck as I was still cumming inside her. I managed to ease her down on the deck without hurting her, and realized that she had passed out. My god, what a lovely and wonderful thing! I had managed to give her so much pleasure in the last half an hour or forty-five minutes that she had passed out!

In my thinking, there is no greater compliment a woman can give a man than that of letting him know he is giving her pleasure. I think that is one reason that most men like women who make noise during sex. Because Aimie was a vocal fuck, I had been aware of the fact that she was greatly enjoying our fuck. In addition, the feel of her tight young pussy and even tighter ass around my cock as she spasmed and clenched around it made me certain that she had pleasured herself. But passing out from pleasure! I knew that part of it was the constant fucking in a bent over position, the constant orgasms and the newness of getting a cock up her ass had helped. But still, I took it as the very highest of compliments.

She was lying on her face with her and my clothes cushioning her face as she came back to reality. I could tell when she was waking up as her ass clenched and worked around my slowly shrinking cock, which was still snuggled in her tight young ass. As I started to lift off her, she let out a small sound and reached around to hold onto my ass and keep me in her.

"Oh my! I didn't know you were going to do that!"

I lifted my head to kiss her lips tenderly. They were even hotter and softer than they had been before.

"How did it feel? I didn't hurt you did I? I was watching your ass as we fucked and I just couldn't resist."

"Oh no, OOOhhh no! It was wonderful! I think it was a little painful when it first went in, but I hardly noticed! I felt so full, but it was great! And when you came, I could feel every squirt and even felt it splashing!"

We continued to kiss, her head pulled around to one side until my cock slid out of her ass with a small sound. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed, rolling over to lay her head on my chest as we lay there in the evening sun.

"I can't believe that you got me so hot that I let you fuck me in the open where anyone could see us!"

"Didn't it add to the pleasure a little?"

She bit her lower lip with those small white teeth. "Yess, it really did. Does that mean I am some kind of a pervert? Just a week ago, I was practically a virgin. Now, I'm letting you take my ass hole while I'm bent over your patio railing, in daylight, in view of the neighbors." Her face was slightly flushed, but I could see that the idea still excited her. This young slut was going to be the death of me yet. But what a way to go!