All Comments on 'From Bible to Bedroom'

by SubmissiveSiren26

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
shang40shang40over 8 years ago
very first

Your story is so hot that it made me oozing

Fingering daughter on her 18th birthday is really innovative

Make her your property by ...... You know .... By anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4

Pretty good style for a first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It made my pussy ache. Can't wait to read more.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Not bad

Just a little too fast and a little too short, but a good first time story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I would be interested in reading more of this story line. Ok you wrote a short story that quickly led to Cassie's first orgasm, but in that short story you hooked me. Maybe the next story can be more of her father introducing her to pleasure before he teaches her to pleasure him. I think it has potential to be a good series.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
So beautiful!! Please, more?

I loved it! Please write some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I definitely think you should continue this story. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Holy fuck, write some more, my pussy is wet, but need more to come with her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wuv it!

I'm Sooo wet! He OWNS her. He can teach her anything he wants. Depraved things. I live in a conservative christian hamlet and the families engaged in the many fetishes is amazing to behold. Our Minister had his wife and three girls all pregnant at once and he would rub their bellies. I started getting naked spankings when I started sprouting little titties and Daddy or Mommy would stroke my happy place in between licks. This is just the beginning for her. She has so much to learn from Mommy and Daddy. I like this.

TokyoYankTokyoYankover 8 years ago
Your first effort

is a success. Quite well written and very erotic. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Stupid, you're stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm not the author, but...

To the person who wrote it was stupid, you write something better instead of posting anonymous comments putting other people down.

lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
Holy fuck!

My cock is rock hard in this fantasy world that I've always avoided. Being a father, I am totally freaked by the idea of father/daughter sex, but somehow I could read this story without feeling that it impinged on my personal attitude towards incest. So you have written a hot little scene of innocence overpowered with lust in the most delicious little scene of fatherly love. But what is making me even hotter is the comments from female readers about how wet this story is making them. Fuck me, I so fucking aroused by this . . . now on to part two . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

You are an awesome writer!! Just lay back and enjoy the feeling of knowing and embracing that. Good girl :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh...

....and bored the frack outta me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so hot!

This short story made me so wet! Reminds me of how my daddy taught me about sex. He was the first man to ever touch my cunt and I still am addicted to his beautiful cock. Can't wait to visit him again and feel his huge cock in all my greedy holes. I'm a true daddy's girl. ;)

Kat3941Kat3941over 8 years ago
3 stars

It felt rushed; No plot development. Your grammar was alright, but the writing fell short. I would have liked to see more rising actions. It needed more description. Also highly unrealistic that a church girl is wearing jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the feeling is there

I thought there was too much extraneous detail. However I would have liked more emotional detail

aySolitude1964aySolitude1964about 6 years ago
More

More please angel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

would have been much better and more realistic without the incest element

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Well," he began, "it means that in all aspects that you would obey and take care of your husband, then you must obey and take care of your father."

I guess what you meant to write was the opposite

"Well," he began, "it means that in all aspects that you would obey and take care of your father, then you must obey and take care of your husband."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous