All Comments on 'From Physio to Gigolo'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Fantasia for Aussie Blokes

I think your knowledge of massage made it so plausible - "oil or powder"? for example. It's the little observations like that which count . Well written and of course for an aussie bloke you hit all the right spots.

"Good on yer mate"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for this story. It was erotic enough to not be numbing, but pornographic enough to not be boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT stuff!!

What I really appreciated about this story was that it had a lot of detail in it which made it all the more hotter and believable. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

ANOTHER GREAT ONE. Mandy, this was another incredible story which delves into great detail with out being longwinded or boaring. I have loved all of your stories to date and cannot wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sucked!

The story totally sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
gOOD sTORY

HOT AND EXCITING STORY OVER HERE.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This author can really describe sensuous massages

As a certified massage therapist for many years, I employed the same techniques described in this story to determine selected clients' interest in more intimate contact. "Accidentally" brushing erogenous zones a few times with the back of my hand would typically elicit satisfied sighs or moans from the client, signalling that I should proceed with more sensuous strokes. The massage would then become increasingly erotic, and would almost always result in a happy ending. Although retired now, I still give sensuous massages to all who want them, but no longer charge for the sessions. I want to continue practicing and perfecting my erotic massage techniques. For those who want to learn a few stimulating massage strokes to administer to partners, read a few of mandywilluk2000's excellent massage stories on this web site. They're really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It seems that the vile perversion of British writers is NOT afected by gender.

Sick ! "1*" .

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

it would be an interesting way to make a living, nicely written, I sense a but then .....

chapter could be waiting? thanks

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Hot, and very plausible, great author. I wanted more and still do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous