All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 13'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

Very interesting scene. I like the way you incorporated breath play into sex with this snake-like client. Looking forward to Chryssa's next client and what that experience holds for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More smiles

This series and your writing definitely make me smile. Erotic and humorous is a balance not many achieve. Now I need to follow Chryssa's lead and make the best of a difficult day.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
SSSSSsssuuper SSSSttooryyy

Very nice really enjoyed it going onto the next. That matron is a interesting character but really needed for this story. Thank you going back for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good.

Wonderful story. I'm always waiting to see what alien you come up with next. I'm enjoying all of Chryssa's antics, and what more titillation is she to encounter. ;) I suppose I'd better go read chapter 14 and find out. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES