All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 14'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

Wow.... Now that was an interesting alien. I'm glad he didn't completely engulf her.... I don't think she would have survived if he had. But very interesting concept...being completely immobilized as you are fucked unconscious then back awake and back to unconsciousness. *grins* Can't wait to see what the future holds for Chryssa. And very curious to see if Lord Plath will return and what that might mean for Chryssa. Keep up the amazing writing, Goldeniangel!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
interesting

I should have my hand slapped, for not reading the other entries. This series seems to be very detailed and hot, arousing, pleasurable and wanting for more. Going back to read from the beginning all entries. Thank you

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Read all and you deserve more than 5 stars

Loved every chapter... I do hope you go on to chapter 15 and beyond. But I am now a big fan and off to read other stories in your collection....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Great chapter with the Blob, and it was kind of funny and a bit weird. ;) Now, I guess it's time to bring back Lord Plath. But, I think that if he keeps on asking for Chryssa, the other women at the House are not going to like it one bit, and try to find a way of getting rid of her. Watch your back Chryssa! Roll on chapter 15. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12593 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES