All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 20'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Oh how I missed Brik

I applaud you for your talents. One would think by a 20th part the story would be lame. Nope not even close, its amazing I have loved and came over every part. Cannot thank you enough. Hope to read more about jed in the next installment. So worth waiting for have a great day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I didn't think it could get Hotter! Great chapter!!

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
@tabbymidnite

"By it's 20th part it would be lame" -- you obviously haven't found the proper writers up til now if that's your general expectation.

I recommend looking for writers exclusively in the nonhuman and scifi/fantasy sections for a while -- on top of that, generally speaking, the longer the story is per-chapter, the better the quality of the writing.

(That doesn't mean that shorter ones are necessarily lower quality; just that, on average, quality rises in proportion to length.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So good

I can't believe you brought Brik back. It was amazing, I lived the added plot twist. You sneaky little devil, I bet you had that one up your sleeve the minuet stop introduced Brik. Can't wait for more, absolutely amazing.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 9 years ago
The best chapter yet

I loved that you brought back Brik. This has got to be the hottest post yet. I also love that this menage a trois made her feel closer to Zyander. Now I understand how different their love for Chryssa is. Good job.

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1over 9 years ago
Hmmmm

Maybe one day she could introduce Brik to another Terran girl? Just seeing so many possibilities with this series for other future stories. Sigh, awesome-sauce. 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

Wow! This is really a great story. I hope it's not over with so soon. It has seems like it has a lot of things to work with! It feels like the story has really just begun. That's not a bad thing either. I'm just really curious about the Licken race and Lord Plath. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TOTALLY "HOT"!!!

This is by far my favorite series. This is most definitely my favorite chapter. One hell of an amazing threesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES