From Terra Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the frame so that the Bindu chains had her standing upright, like a bug caught in a web, with her legs spread wide, Zyander stood behind her, playing idly with her breasts while he waited for Brik. She bit her lip against begging him for more, knowing that he'd love to hear her pleading, but that there would be no guarantee of satisfaction. Instead, she gritted her teeth, waiting for them to finally have their wicked way with her body.

Zyander's tongue rasped over the mark on her neck, making her moan and shudder. She could feel Briks' eyes traveling over her body, making note of Zyander's show of possession. It was like the glowing mark was easy to miss, but it seemed as though the Licken wanted to show Brik the physical domination that he held over Chryssa... putting the Hadesian on notice that he couldn't compete.

"House Exotica isn't the same without you, little Terran," Brik said, ignoring Zyander and speaking directly to Chryssa as he came towards them. His thick erection bobbed heavily in front of him as he walked, his tailed twitching behind him. "I was so disappointed to return there, with thoughts of taking you for myself, only to discover that I was too late."

Chryssa smiled at him. "Sorry-"

Her voice cut off with a choked gasp as Zyander's teeth clamped down on her mark. The pleasure that coursed through her had her crying out with ecstasy as her long-awaited orgasm spiraled along her nerve endings. It was an intense shock of pleasure to her needy system, making her jerk against the Bindu chains, completely uncaring of her audience as she lost herself in the pleasure.

Extra sensations made her shudder, as Zyander's teeth lifted from her skin, and she blinked, realizing that Brik had moved closer while she'd been shuddering in erotic rapture. He was pinching her nipples, squeezing the little buds while Zyander kneaded the undersides of her breasts; Brik watched her facial expressions with fascination. The hot fingers tortured her nipples, adding a sensation that Zyander - with all his skill - just wasn't capable of. Only Brik's higher body temperature was able to do it... Zyander would need some kind of toy. Maybe she'd mention it to him. Seeing her mind returning to itself, he looked over her shoulder at Zyander with something akin to amusement.

"She has not changed much, I see," he said. "Still completely focused on her own pleasures."

"It's what makes her so enjoyable," Zyander said, smugly. "Every response is perfectly sincere... and it's delightful to withhold her pleasures and make her slow down and enjoy the experience. She's impatient, but so satisfying."

"I'm right here," Chryssa said, feeling a bit grumpy that they were talking over her head again. Both men chuckled as Brik twisted her nipples, giving them an extra little pinch before releasing the throbbing buds. After being held by his overheated fingers, the air felt very cool against them, increasing the sensations that tormented them.

"Trust me, sweet, we aren't going to forget that," Brik said, lowering himself to his knees in front of her, as Zyander took over playing with her nipples. The Licken's large hands cupped the underside of her breasts as his fingers closed roughly over her nipples. Not as hot as Brik's, it didn't matter to her level of arousal, because he knew exactly how to roll and massage the little buds in a way guaranteed to make her pussy cream.

As he did so, Brik leaned forward, his hands spreading her thighs even further apart, lifting her feet off the ground so that she was only held up by their hands and the Bindu chains. His hot, thick tongue slid through her pussy lips, nearly scalding her most sensitive area. Chryssa gasped. Somehow, she'd almost forgotten exactly how painfully pleasurable the difference in their body temperatures were when he touched her most sensitive flesh. Or not forgotten, entirely, just not remembered exactly what it felt like.

She moaned, arching, as Zyander licked her mark, his pleasurable nipple massage becoming deeper and rougher as endorphins sped through her, allowing her to enjoy the small bites of pain that both males were causing her. The hot suction of Brik's mouth, his long, thick tongue laving her from back to front, had her wishing that she had more control of her body. There was nothing she could do but hang in place, helpless, and unable to even press herself harder against Brik's lips.

Behind her, Zyander's vibrating cock slid between her ass cheeks, parting them so that the bulbous head was resting against her lower back. She could feel one of his rings buzzing right next to her anus, pushing the plug in deeper and making it vibrate, and was torn between trying to push her hips back against that stimulation or forward to try and open herself further to Brik's questing tongue. Zyander took care of that dilemma for her, pushing his own hips forward so that she was completely trapped between both males; his swollen cock pressed tightly against her body while her pussy was completely open to Brik's mouth.

Arching, she cried out as something thick and hot pressed into her pussy, spearing her deeply almost immediately. She knew that it had to be Brik's tail, because his hands were still holding her thighs spread open and Zyander's cock hadn't moved from its nestled haven between her ass cheeks. The blunt tail was thick, although not as thick as a cock, and long, as it pushed inside of her body, going so deep that she almost thought she could taste it. As it filled her, Brik's tongue curled around her clit, causing pleasure to pulse through her as he began to fuck her with his tail.

She'd gone from a complete dearth of climax to an overwhelming flood of sensation that drowned her in pleasure. There was no telling where her orgasm began - the vibrating plug pressed deep inside her ass, the mark as Zyander nibbled and licked it, her g-spot as Brik's tail rubbed over it, or her clit as he sucked it into the hot confines of his mouth. If she'd known this was what being bound and helpless between these two males meant, Chryssa would have been much more cooperative than she'd initially been. Sometimes being helpless was a very, very good thing indeed!

Ecstasy flooded her until she saw starbursts, exploding all around her, her body jerking and spasming until she was finally left and satiated, hanging in the Bindu chains.

Brik grinned as he pulled his mouth away from her swollen pussy, licking her juices from her lips. His tail continued to thrust, fucking her deep.

"Just as sweet as I remembered. You're a lucky bastard, Zyander."

"Luck had nothing to do with it," her possessive Licken lord said, scraping his teeth over her mark again. But she could tell that he was enjoying himself; he'd been watching Brik eat her out the entire time. "Let's tip her on her back. I think she should spend some time pleasuring us now."

"I couldn't agree more."

Chryssa didn't even protest as they maneuvered her around so that she was on her back with her head at Zyander's crotch and her legs spread wide for Brik. The hot tail slithered from her pussy, leaving her empty, but she'd already cum so hard that it was almost a relief to gain a reprieve from the stimulation.

It was not a relief that she had for long. Brik's tail was almost immediately replaced by Brick's cock; thick and hot and hard inside of her. Obviously he couldn't reach as deep with his cock as he could with his tail, but his cock was much wider, and she moaned as her body stretched to accept him. It felt damn good. The plug in her ass made her feel even tighter, and she shuddered when he bottomed out, his hot body rubbing against her swollen and sensitive lips. As she moaned, Zyander tipped her head back and thrust his cock into her open and waiting mouth. His balls slapped against her nose as he filled mouth and throat, groaning with pleasure as her moans vibrated up along his cock. Her throat muscles worked, massaging the head, as he grasped her breasts, using them for leverage as he began to fuck her mouth.

Limp, being fucked at both ends, Chryssa felt a bit like a sex toy... and surprisingly, it turned her on. She relished hearing both of the male's erotic grunts and groans as they fucked her on either end, their hands massaging her breasts and hips, using her for their pleasure. She was filled in every hole, riding a wave of pleasure that was too constant to be considered an orgasm, and yet she couldn't think of another word for it. Then again, it wasn't like her brain was working at its highest functioning level anyway - how could it be when she was being fucked in both ends?

Then she felt the plug being tugged from her ass, and her ecstasy went up another unbelievable level as Brik's tail pushed into her tight hole, replacing the unmoving plug. Being filled in both holes by thrusting, moving invaders was almost more than she could stand. It felt like erotic rapture was burning her alive from the inside out - or maybe that was just the heat from Brik's cocks.

She made gurgling noises around Zyander's cock, wanting to beg them to stop, to give her body some time to recuperate, but there was nothing she could do. The fat cock in her throat gagged her completely, her muffled cries only adding to Zyander's enjoyment as he fucked her mouth like it was her pussy, his grip on her breasts becoming rougher as his passion grew. The tight pinch of her nipples had her writhing, pulling her along on the eddies of pleasure that were slowly consuming her.

She was their sex doll, their pleasure toy, and the ecstasy of it was unraveling her.

"She's going under," she heard Zyander say, it sounded like his voice was very far away. "Don't let her."

A vicious pinch to her clit had her screaming around Zyander's cock, tears springing to her eyes as the harsh bite dragged her away from the blackness that had threatened the edges of her vision. She blinked, choking, as she gasped for air around Zyander's cock. He pulled out just long enough for her to take a deep breath, before plunging in again. The oxygen helped to rejuvanate her bit, even though she still had no energy to move her body at all.

Not that she needed to. Her involuntary clenches around Brick's cock and tail and the constants moaning and gripping of her throat were all the males required. But they wanted her awake. Responsive. Greedy, the way she always was.

The painful manipulation of her clit achieved what all their rough fucking hadn't - Chryssa's need for a peak, a climax, an explosive release of even more intense pleasure than she was already experiencing, had re-awoken. Sparks of pleasure and pain scattered through the waves of rapture as the males became rougher with her most sensitive parts - pinching and tormenting her clit and nipples. She was just feeling the coiling tension of a climactic orgasm beginning to build when Zyander suddenly pulled out of her mouth.

The sudden intake of excess oxygen made her dizzy, her head spinning as she was forced upright. Not that she had long to get her mind back into focus, as Brick's tail slid out of her ass and was replaced in one smooth, forceful thrust. Chryssa keened as she was trapped between the two, hard male bodies, their cocks stretching her holes to their utmost limits. It was heaven behind her and hell before her, both ruthlessly plundering her treasures for their own means.

She screamed, her head falling back against Zyander's shoulder, her arms yanking at the Bindu chains, as white heat completely enveloped her. The orgasm was an explosion of volcanic proportions. The air that had filled her lungs was quickly expelled as she voiced her joy, sobbing with the intensity of her body's response.

Liquid heat filled her, jetting into her, and she realized that the men were cumming inside of her simultaneously, her pussy and ass gripping them relentlessly, milking them of their seed. She only had a moment to truly appreciate the wondrous feeling before she passed out.

******

Pleasure soaked dreams wrapped around her, caressing her mind, making her sigh with happiness. She felt as though she was completely consumed with it, to the point where even she couldn't demand more.

Heat slid into her pussy, making her whimper, because of how tender she was. It was that soreness that made her realize the thrusting back and forth inside of her body wasn't a dream, it was real.

Her eyes fluttered open to see Brik above her, his huge wings practically encasing them. Well, at least she knew where the heat had come from.

"Shhh, don't wake him," Brik murmured when she opened her mouth to ask what he thought he was doing. The Hadesian glanced to his left, and she looked, she saw that Zyander was stretched out on the bed beside them, asleep. "He needs the rest."

"Yes, I'm sure that's your reasoning," Chryssa said, rolling her eyes a bit, but she whispered the words. Her legs spread wider, wrapping around Brik's hot body, and she relished the ability to move. Not that being helpless had sucked earlier, but she loved being able to hold a heavy male body against her as well. There was something more intimate about it, not to mention that she liked being able to touch as much as she wanted to.

She figured that Zyander had already bargained to share her for the night, if he was sleeping through part of it, that wasn't her or Brik's fault. The hot cock sliding back and forth in her pussy had already roused her again - she didn't know how her body kept craving a good fucking when they'd already fucked her into oblivion once. But despite the soreness of her pussy, she was already craving another orgasm again.

Brik moved slowly, almost gently, as if he realized that her body needed more care this time around. That or he just didn't want to wake Zyander yet. His eyes burned with inner fire as he gazed down at her. She could tell that he didn't treasure her, cherish her, the way that Zyander did, but there was just the smallest spark of it. A kind of admiration and appreciation that led to caring. Strangely, even though he was asleep, if Zyander hadn't been in bed with them, she didn't think that she would have succumbed to Brik's desire. She probably would have fought him.

But since Zyander had bargained for this and he was right here...

Chryssa moaned, lifting her hips as Brik began to move a little harder, a little faster. It was if Zyander was attuned to her sex noises. She could tell the moment he stirred, although he didn't say anything or reach out to stop them. But she could feel his eyes on them, watching as Brik fucked her, and it just made her hotter and wetter.

She could tell when Brik realized Zyander was awake too, because he stopped moving so carefully and quietly. The large male let out a groan as he bent Chryssa's legs back, spreading her more fully open. She turned her head and met Zyander's eyes. He didn't look quite angry, or quite pleased, but somewhere in between... aroused, certainly, but a bit like he was watching something he didn't want to like and yet couldn't help but be entranced by.

The thick rod of Brik's cock plunged deep and Chryssa gasped, arching and undulating beneath him as he ground himself against her clit and swollen pussy folds. The heat was incredible, as was the sensation. Even though she was sore and it burned a bit, that didn't stop how good it felt either. She clung to him as he fucked her, hard, like he was trying to pound her into the mattress with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck..." She moaned as her climax started, knowing that Zyander was watching jealously, part of her wanting to resist the ecstasy, and yet she knew that she wouldn't. Then, suddenly, she felt the mattress shift, and Zyander was right next to them, and his hand was on her neck, stroking the mark... she screamed as ecstasy rushed through her, his touch enough of a permission for her to fully let go of any restraint she'd been holding onto.

Hot lava poured into her cunt, burning her and filling her, and her pussy sucked it up as Zyander massaged his mark, his control over her complete. As if acknowledging that mastery, Brik gave the other male a nod, before sliding out of her body and moving over to watch as Zyander took his place between her thighs.

"Wait!" she cried out, pushing uselessly at his chest. "I just... I need to rest a bit..." Her pussy was still spasming from her orgasm, feeling far too sensitive to be fucked so quickly.

"Oh no, my little greedy Terran," Zyander said, his eyes gleaming silver as he stared down at her. He gestured at Brik, who willingly grabbed her hands and put his weight down on them, holding them above her head, like he was sacrificing to her Zyander. "We're going to see exactly what it takes to satisfy your hungry little pussy."

Chryssa groaned as he shoved in, hard and fast, and nearly setting off another orgasm just by filling her. The shape of his cock was so different from Brik's, the rings already buzzing, and her insides felt doubly sensitive after the all the stimulation from being fucked by Brik and then having a super-hot cum douche. She whimpered and writhed for them as Zyander started fucking her, just as determinedly as Brik had.

Her cries and pleas filled the air, slowly changing from begging for a moment to recover, to begging him to fuck her harder, faster, as her orgasm built and flowed. Thankfully, none of it was as overwhelming as it had been when they'd taken her both at the same time - she didn't think she could stand another orgasm like that anyway. Instead, they took turns, each of them having time to recover between bouts as they held her down, watching the other fuck her swollen pussy, which was becoming red and sore, even as she screamed with ecstasy.

"One more time," she heard Brik practically begging. She'd lost count of how many times they'd used her, how many orgasms she'd had. It felt like her body was flush, completely filled, and she nearly passed out at the thought of having to take one of them again.

"No, she's worn out," Zyander said, his voice filled with smug satisfaction. "Just look at that pretty red pussy, I don't think it could take anymore even if she wanted to."

Sleepily, Chryssa tried to shake her head. She realized that she was propped on Zyander's shoulder, curled up on her lap, with her legs slightly spread, as if she couldn't bear to have them together. Shifting slightly, she winced as her swollen pussy touched against her legs. Yeah, that's why her thighs were spread. Ouch!

"I could always use her mouth or her ass."

Zyander chuckled. "I don't think you could get it up even if I said yes. You've already had far more time than I'd planned. Give it up Brik."

The other alien sighed. Neither of them seemed to realize she was awake, and she didn't let them know, because for once she didn't care that they were talking over her head. She was too tired to care.

"You're one fucking lucky bastard."

This time Zyander's reply was much more quiet, almost introspective. "I know."

12