All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 21'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
What a story......wish I could give you more than 5 stars

Still amazing writing, arousing to the last detail. I am very happy she got her brother. Even if he is always questioning motives. Zyander and Chyrssa are together and in totally love and happiness. So is this reader..

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
wha...wha…?

iz overz?

Q_Q

KyriaeKyriaeover 9 years ago
no no no

This cannot..... absolutely can not be the last chapter.. I refuse to believe that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm dying.

It can't be over! It was getting really good! There's so many things we didn't get to see. I'd like to see what Zyander's children are like and so many other things! This was a super sexy and intriguing story. I really hope you consider doing a sequel.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Love them together!

Though I could read about those two forever, this was a satisfying ending. Any chance of an epilogue or sequel?If so, I'd be thrilled. If not, there's enough here for me to dream up my own.

I'm assuming she'll let her brother go but that somehow he'll find the way back to her. In my own romantic, optimistic world, there's some way for terrans and lickens to overcome the whole sterility/incompatibility thing and they'll have a cute little family. Sigh.

Thanks for writing. I love every work of yours I've read and I'm looking forward to whatever story you give us next.

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 9 years ago
Fabulous

Absolutely fabulous. I enjoyed Chryssa and Zyanders passion and seduction from start to finish.

I hope we can get her brother's perspective next ;)

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this series so much, I had a lot of fun with Zyander and Chryssa, but I am looking forward to working on something else for a while now. I will say, I have purposefully left it open-ended enough that, while I'm happy with their ending, I could always pick it up again at a later date. It's also possible I will eventually write a sequel starring Jed's character, although I'm not interested in doing it right now. But the possibilities are always there =) Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
favorite series! you're the best!

I loved it from start to end, and it just kept getting better and better! Thanks for sharing this with us! One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous.... :)

I would have to say this is one of the best stories on Lit., and now that it has come to an end, I'm sad. I really do hope that sometime in the NOT too distant future, Zyander and Chryssa's journey continues. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OOOO la la

I love this series. LOL. Wished i was in her situation..... Lucky Bitch.......

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago
It's nice to know you read the comments. 🎉

I don't know whether to say.... FUCKING AWESOME or AWESOME FUCKING!!!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 9 years agoAuthor
Doctime

I always read the comments although I don't always choose to respond =) I appreciate the people who take the time to give feedback! So thank you for yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great "greedy little terran" perspective!

Hey Goldeniangel, I wanted to let you know what a refreshing change your writing is from the usual "I'm a harem gathering stud who gets the willies when I think about someone else with MY women, much less *sharing* them."

You could probably put at least this chapter in the romance category as well...

Keep up the good work; I look forward to reading more of your fine crafting.

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
Amazing overall!

Great Set up, Build ups, and Climaxes too, all while still keeping it going! besides one hiccup I had found before the whole story flows very well, I probably only noticed it lol cause I read em all in one sitting. Amazing Story, Good Background for more in this Realm(allways harder to set up) and Good and Variable SexScenes that didn't end up with me Skipping Sex for more Story lol(happened afew times)

Keep Up the Great Work and Don't Lose the Fun from the Writing!

-Revol

DayWalker13DayWalker13almost 8 years ago
I think I may have confused myself.

I thought in the past the licken was said to have no balls. Then in the three some he had some? Did I confuse the race or was that a slight mix up on the story? Either way I loved the story. Thank you for the awesome read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What happens does she let her brother leave or force him to stay

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No balls/has balls

As noted by daywalker, there was a slight continuity issue with Zyander's physiology.

GA forgot her alien was nutless.

As one of my favourite authors here, it almost seems ungrateful to mention it.

Thanks for a great read. I've seriously paid for lesser grade books on Amazon numerous times and really enjoy your work.

bigdaddygr33nbigdaddygr33nover 7 years ago
Must!

You cant just leave it like that i must know more!!

MuseOfTheBardMuseOfTheBardabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!!!

Very enjoyable! The erotic scenes, especially the variations between the aliens, were well written and quite imaginative. Thanks for the good time.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 6 years ago
Wow

I don't think I've ever read a story so fast, I loved every second of this one! Can't wait to read some more of your work! This story is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read!

What a fun, crazy sexy story! Loved it. Thank you!

lovelyhillslovelyhillsabout 6 years ago
Couldn’t stop!

Read the whole series in one sitting! New favorite that has me craving more alien love.

Nightwolf1221Nightwolf1221almost 6 years ago
Most Fav Series Of All Time!!!!!

It took me two days to finish this series and I can't say how much I love it!!! Is there going to be another story featuring Brik?

Shy_DesireShy_Desireover 5 years ago
Great Read!

I loved the story too, the testicles can be easily explained away... the story is from Chryssa's point of view, no one explained anything at all to her at the beginning and they are aliens, so visible testicles could have had something to do with hierarchy, status, situation, temperature, diet, lighting, month, or a million other factors.

However, I also noticed a few other small, albeit less easy to explain continuity errors but I just assumed they came from the 8 or so years that lapsed between the author writing the first few chapters and the rest of the story.... it's rather understandable how that wasn't a perfectly seamless transition. I was just very grateful that she returned to it at all after such a long hiatus, which I'm sure that was not an easy undertaking...

Was Jed's story ever written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

You are so gifted

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 2 years ago

Absolutely the a great read all the way through !!! Strong sexy characters that stay consistent. Great storyline that stays on track. Only thing I’d have liked more of was when she found her brother and their reunion. But other than that it was fantastic!!!!

MymindisauniverseMymindisauniverseover 1 year ago

You are such a great writer!!!! I love this story so much I have read it multiple

times!! Keep them coming please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12593 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

From Terra Ch. 20 Previous Part
From Terra Series Info