Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" my wife screamed, and her hands gripped the bed cover tightly.

Her head turned to look at him and I could see a mixture of pain and lust on her face, and when she began to turn back our eyes met briefly, but it was clear she was gone, having given herself completely to him. He pushed into her hard again, which brought another loud moan, then he started fucking her fast with his hands holding her hips tightly.

"Do it...oh fuck me...fuck me...it's all yours...it's yours...it's your pussy..." my wife cried out shamelessly.

It wasn't long before he made her cum again and I had to admit that he had well and truly played the tamer. She had always been passionate in bed and joyous when she climaxed, but this was a whole new level where she was essentially at a point of complete abandon. Juan Pablo fucked her through her climax and was now holding her up to prevent her collapse on the bed as he continued to pummel her pussy from behind. It was the rawest show of base sex I had ever seen, and when Maria's hand touched my shaft, I lasted only seconds before I spewed my discharge onto my stomach. The young man made it a few more minutes, and then, with a deep, satisfied groan, he once again planted his seed deeply into my wife's body.

"She will never say no to him now," I heard Maria say while I stared at the sordid scene.

Slowly, the heavy breathing in the room slowed and the alcohol I had consumed, coupled with the energy drawn from me via my ejaculations made me give in to sleep. I woke the next morning to the light streaming in through the open window to find that both Maria and Juan Pablo were gone. Caitlin was sprawled on the bed face down and between her legs I could see her red, swollen pussy was still very wet making me wonder if she had been recently fucked while I slept. Closing the curtain, I crawled into bed and slept until the maid knocked on the door four hours later.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories