All Comments on 'Frustration!'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloveralmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

This is just pure gold! I have no negative comments at all! Please keep this going!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Another 5!!

Poor lucky bastard! Another great story Robert! Your writing is amazin. Thanks so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of your best ever!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a crock.

Number one, that many days is unhealthy for a man. And the cage is a joke that he could have removed at any time without the key. The request to be pushed harder? Would have led to his leaving her permanantly. Who needs to be with a woman that demeans, degrades and humiliates him? One that shows by her actions that she has neither love or respect for him? One that cares only for her own gratification and not the health or sanity of her mate? Implausible drivel.

peakmbpeakmbalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

For some perhaps the story is entirely in the journey but here I believe the ending needs quite literally, a climax. Nick is drunk on adrenalin and passion at the moment and will feel different tomorrow, and the day after etc.. His Mistress must work to keep his frustration in check, balanced with his lust, and crucially always aware that at some point the tension will be released. Without that goal, that peak, it becomes mere imprisonment, a thing to be endured, that is why the whole story to the peak is so powerful. Yes, we can imagine it, fill in the journey and the blanks but far better to have the real thing, from the master of the tale. Please...

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous and PeakMb - to clarify..

For anonymous: The expression 'I want to push you harder, much harder', does not necessarily refer to keeping him denied longer and longr. It is more that she wants to push him harder in every aspect of their sex-life, including (ultimately) making him do things that he wouldn't do of his own volition (as alluded to earlier in the story). As for the plausibility aspect of long term denial, I could point you in the direction of many blogs (including my own) where just this situation is happening in real life.

PeakMb: I can appreciate your viewpoint, but one thing as a writer is that we must strive not to be predictable. For that reason my next story will not be a Femdom or Chastity story, I have something totally different in mind.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
"Drivel"

I sense a pattern with "drivel" guys annon comments. Similar to "and then he took her to the hospital" guys annon comments, which seemed to have disappeared. It's just a story guys, relax. And for the lucky few that are able to make their fantasy a reality, don't judge. Why do you keep reading such hospital drivel? It's ok, just admit you're curious. No hard feelings

ChastizedChastizedalmost 9 years ago

That was FANTASTIC, thanks!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
Loved It!

I wish I could get my wife to tease me and deny me in a manner similar to this!!!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
Reflection

A mirror on my lifestyle and fantasies. I pray for my mistress wife to push me further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I told you .........

Is she a liar ? can she ever be trusted again ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMFG! Pure Heaven!

What a lucky guy to have found the submissive version of heaven! To have every cell in his body flooded with intense overwhelming desire for such a perfect Goddess! Many may never understand the appeal this story, but an awful lot of us will. Five stars!

slavetobyslavetobyover 5 years ago
Frustration

This is another fabulous story. And it takes Nick way beyond what would be considered frustration. He certainly proves how strong his will to obey is when he stops masturbating. I am sure his balls will be soon very swollen and in pain. Thank You for sharing these fabulous stories. You are an amazing author !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Nice buildup.

Nice tension.

Four stars.

foxeye1foxeye111 months ago

Excellent. Well written and easily understood and without the almost constant reference to crude language and description that so many other stories seem to rely upon.

Thank You for your efforts, and please continue with this and other similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So this is what a Wimp thought for a moment, "just a moment he thought about climbing on top of his wife, holding her down and forcing his cock inside her wet, sloppy cunt. Just like he used to back in the old days, before all this madness started." The difference between a wimps thoughts, and a real men thoughts, and actions. A real man would have of got up, on top of her, holding her in place if he had to and shoved his hard cock all the way inside her cunt till he hit bottom with a thud, and a ooph from her. Then started hammering away at her cunt, no matter how much she screaming, for him to stop fucking her, till he has finished pumping her cunt with his cum in to her! BUT since this was really all his idea to start with, he is now nothing but a denied wimp, locked in a cage, getting what he deserves from his wife that has turned into a self centered unloving dom. Just using him for her evil pleasures. I just can't figure out if she has already cuckolded him or not, to get the cock she Obviously needs the fuck her dailydaily needs..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1208 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...