Fuck Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

My cock thumped in and out of Nadine's cunt, my balls slamming back and forth loudly. She screamed in ecstasy as I proved my hype correct. She straddled me on the couch, her teen body slippery with our sweat. The door behind us came open, and I heard cheers coming from the other girls, arriving home. We kept at it, Nadine smiling at them in understanding. Mel, Zen, Naomi, Maxine, and Riley all came and sat down around us, watching the show. I kept bouncing her on top of my rod, and her tight pussy kept taking it all in. Her thighs were skinny and her arms were pre-teen, but she raunched on, just like her family. After several more minutes and many comments and cheers from the girls, Nadine was starting to spasm. I let myself go and decided to come with her. It's not everyday I get to fuck a sixteen year-old Scottish girl!

"Fuck Will! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Right there! I'm cuming soon! I'm close!" She panted on, and came into me to hug bodies. She squeezed her arms around my neck, and buried her head in my shoulder. Our bodies locked together and her ass and pussy lifted up - I did all the final work. She screamed and jerked as I pistoned my cock into her stiff pelvis. Maxine and Riley were feeling each other through clothes. Mel and Naomi were kissing. Zen was taking pictures of me and Nadine. Now I was ready to cum. Nadine drew back.

"No not inside, I'm not protected!"

Catching me off-guard, I quickly drew my dick out of her just as spurts flew all over. Her flat chest and hard stomach were covered in my spew. A few drops lined her pussy -- nothing serious though. The twins came over and licked me up, their tongues playing all over my cock. Zen cleaned up Nadine with her tongue, like any good cousin would. Mel came behind the couch and gave me a deep shoulder massage, releasing a lot of tension after the last few weeks of hardcore games. When the twins got me hard again, Naomi pushed everyone away and sat down on my manhood. I guess she couldn't wait for tomorrow. A wash of relief swept over her face, like a junkie getting their drugs. I felt the same way, being back inside her.

* * * *

We all spent the next week together at the cottage. My city friends had gotten time off work, and Nadine was more than happy to have casual sex a few times a day. I spoiled her because I just couldn't get enough of that accent. It was hard spreading myself out between everyone, so there was a lot of girl-on-girl -- between both family and friends. Everyone stayed in the cottage or on the beach, always naked. We'd have an orgy everyday, where everyone would pile in together and I'd experience six pussies at a time! Imagine the luck! Other times, an individual girl would take me to a room on our own and we would make love there. This was equally enjoyable, especially when getting the twins individually, or the city girls, or Nadine. Actually, they were all great!

As summer came to and end, I said goodbye to Nadine and she took her cute body back to Scotland. Mel, Zen, and Naomi all gave me farewell sessions and best wished for my semester at school. They would be visiting of course! It turns out the twins are attending first year at my same campus, and are in the same residence! How lucky is that?! Well, we set off together in the car all packed, and said goodbye to an orgasmic summer.

* * * *

UNIVERSITY!

* * * *

Well my University experience has just been one big cliché. At least when it comes to the women. Girls galore are out to prove their sexuality, and so am I! It's funny how in this day and age, women treat sex as a commodity even more so than men. No complaints here. Good times and satisfied loins are had by all.

The twins moved in a few hallways over from my room. I'm second year, and was given the opportunity to be a don. So I took it! I was very excited to meet my new hall mates, but no one seemed to be arriving for a few days. I checked in on Maxine and Riley, who were setting up their joint-room (they had begged for a larger two-bed suite and gotten it). Then I set out for the campus café, where I worked part-time last year. It wasn't busy at all with only a few students having moved in, so I had good time to catch up with my old manager, Vanessa. She offered me my job again, and I accepted! More than anything to be with her. She was always a big flirt with me, and she truly made earning money a breeze because the work just flew by when having conversations with her. Vanessa has dark brown hair down to the small of her back, with many highlights. She has a sculpted face and stunning eyes. She's twenty-six, and so has a more mature body than I'm used to. Through her clothes, her boobs look round and absolutely perfect! She's tall and leggy, and has one of my favourite features... freckles! She was pretty bored and so I promised to stay for the half hour until close and keep her company.

"So Will, meet any girls over summer?"

I'm not a good liar, so I just told her everything. I know she's probably pretty naughty, but she seemed pretty impressed. And by the end of my half-hour summary (for which she was mesmerized), Vanessa was looking pretty hot and bothered.

"Jeez, that's so many girls! I'm...happy for you! I just can't believe it!"

"Sometimes neither can I, but then I give em a call and we do it!"

"Haha well, if half of what you say you did is true, feel free to give me a call anytime!"

"Is that allowed? Like with you being my boss and everything?"

"Of course! It's practically an order! Plus imagine all the shit we could do... like doing it while we're open, in the backroom, or getting other staff in on it!"

"What, here?!"

"Yes! Fuck Will I haven't been laid all summer!"

* * * *

She was leaning back on the food prep table in the kitchen, her pants and thong long-gone, and black blouse split wide open. She cooed as I ravaged her experienced body, enjoying her expert gyration. Pots and utensils fell off the table, clattering everywhere. The whole thing felt like it was going to collapse any second. My pants around my ankles, she was feeling my chest under my unbuttoned shirt. She launched into an orgasm, clenching all her might around my dick.

* * * *

We fucked all over the tables. Now I had her pinned up against a brick wall. I drew in air with all my power, trying to keep up with my racing heart beat which was pumping blood into popping veins all over my body as I held her up.

"I wanted to do this all last year! Fuck!" She bobbled her head lifelessly, spent after several climaxes.

"Why didn't we?" I stammered, coming close.

"Fuck I don't know! After this, I have no idea!"

"Well it'll be a good work year, boss!" I exploded into her womb. She yelped as she too came in for one last surprise orgasm, shuddering uncontrollably. We slid down to the floor and held each other for warmth, laughing at our discoveries tonight.

"You realize Will that this means you won't be escaping a shift without sex this year."

"And I'm sure I'll be called in a lot."

"Yes. Yes you'll be. And you should fucking cum in the drinks! But it might not sell as good."

"I know two first years who would love that."

"In that case I'd like to meet them!"

We gathered our things and went our separate ways that night.

* * * *

Over the next semester, I stayed at Veronica's condo quite a bit. She's fourth year psychology, and chose to do a big essay on an analysis of casual sex. Guess who was the guinea pig? We fucked a lot at work too, just the way she said. I'll probably touch on that later -- I've got a few new ladies to introduce in that department. She also stayed in my room often, and yes, met the twins. They fuck regularly.

* * * *

The next week more people started to move in. I met Mackenzie, my next-door neighbour. She has a pale body, flowy dark hair, and a riveting face. Her tits practically fall through her shirts. Kenzie turns many a male head, and is another contender for the most gorgeous girl alive in my opinion. The next week was Frosh Week, and we got very drunk! One night, Mackenzie and I ended up in my room completely hammered. She kissed me. We got our clothes off. We fucked around.

* * * *

The sunlight danced beautifully off her naked body in my white sheets. I tongued her pussy, arousing it to the point where her whole crotch was half-thrusting, even while she slept. She awoke to the oral surprise, and started massaging her breasts and clawing at the back of my head. Several minutes later, she was waking up the rest of the hallway with her screaming. After she came, I was given some expert head. Pulling her away, I broke in my room's virginity (for the second time) by placing my cock inside her and unleashing paradise on our bodies.

"Kenzie, fuck! You're so fucking hot!"

"Uggh! God how do you do it?!" She was coming down from her second orgasm.

"I'm cuming! Where do you want it?"

"Right here!" She turned around and presented a shot glass from the floor.

"It's not big enough!" I shouted, pumping frivolously on my shaft. She quickly grabbed a larger glass, grabbed my dick from my hands, and pumped it until it was all out. I laid on the bed, spent from the morning.

"What are you going to do with it?" I asked. She looked me coyly in the eye and drank the cup.

"Fuck! Isn't that... like... gross?"

"No way! I love the taste! Hey, do me a favour. Save any extra that you ever have me!"

And from that moment on, whenever I jerked-off, I had a cup ready for Kenzie. The twins learned about the Kenzie-fund, so they often donated when we made love. One time, I had a whole cup full for her. She took it with great thanks and threw it back, the old sperm running down her cheeks. I have to say, it's a bit gross, but incredibly arousing! Sometimes she also drinks it into her pussy, getting me to pour it into her hole while she keeps her legs up. So kinky!

* * * *

I walked into the twin's room one day to find Maxine typing on her laptop while Riley was being fucked on her bed by some guy.

"Hey Maxine, hey Riley" I said. Riley managed a rough 'hi!', and the guy was cool enough to say hello too. Maxine jumped up to give me a kiss on the cheek, then sat me down in her chair, then sat on my lap.

"I'm talking to Nadine!" she said, showing me the online messenger and the webcam link.

"Hey Will!" said my favourite Scottish girl.

"Hi Nadine! How are you?!"

We caught up on the last few weeks. Maxine's but wriggling on my lap gave me a full erection in no time. She noticed and gave Nadine a wink.

* * * *

The chair squeaked as Maxine rode me, the chair's back legs slamming like machine-gun fire on the ground as she thrusted.

"Fuck this never gets old!" she bellowed. Riley was now getting doggystyle from the guy over on her bed. Nadine was naked in the webcam, giving it to herself on that young body I remember so well. She spoke up after a few minutes of moaning.

"Maxine watch me and my thrusts with my vibrator! Match your humps to mine! Will, pretend Maxine is me!"

"Kid you're definitely apart of the family!" yelled Maxine, matching Nadine's pace. I faced Nadine in the camera.

"Fuck Will, you're so big!" said the teen.

"God Nadine, that accent of yours will be the end of me! Keep using it!"

"Fuck you make me feel so good, even though we're across an ocean!"

"You fucking little Scottish slut! You're fucking sixteen and I came on you!"

"You're the fucking horniest guy I know! Fuck I want to get over there and drink your cum!"

"Not another one!" I teased at Maxine. She smiled and kept riding. Now Riley was getting anal from her guy. He popped early. Two minutes later, Maxine, Nadine, and I were still going. The guy had left, and Riley was anxious for more. Nadine came on the camera, and so did Maxine. I got off the chair to finish off the other twin. Planting my cock up her ass, I felt the other guy's spew. Ew! Oh well, it was a good lube. And it sure got Riley aroused. She slammed her body back against mine like a wildcat! After ten minutes I switched back to her familiar pussy, and drove the run home. She orgasmed hard and I pulled out. I went over to the computer, pumping my shaft in a blur, and sent my load all over the webcam. Just seeing that made Nadine come again, her naked body writhing all over her home's office chair.

"I am SO getting back their soon" she said.

* * * *

One night got out of control. My hallway was having a party. Everyone was there, and everyone got trashed. I remember getting Kenzie naked and nailing her right there against the wall in front of a lot of people. Then others starting having sex randomly. I invited Vanessa, and I fucked her before she went down on the twins. Soon enough, everyone was naked. Thank goodness this coed res was mostly girls! I had sex with another neighbour that night --Veronica. She caught me off-guard by grabbing my swollen shaft backhand, and leading me to the kitchen. Once inside she pulled off her jean skirt, tank top, and crew shirt. Surprising some completely clothed corridor mates (it's okay -- they were pretty drunk), she swept some junk off the table and sat herself down on it. I pulled back my foreskin and pushed my hard-on inside her. Veronica is very attractive with long brown hair and soft face. Her tanned skin was starting to break a sweat.

"This is amazing!" she drunkenly yelled. "I always heard you and Kenzie going at it and I wanted some!"

"Why didn't you ask?!" I said back. I'd be more than happy to lend my body to Veronica. As I awas

"Too fucking shy!"

"Don't be! I'm up for sex with you any day!"

"Fuck I'll take you up on that!"

* * * *

School was going great. I couldn't be happier if I tried. The city girls had just visited for the weekend and we had a great time. And Veronica and Kenzie pulled a little surprise threesome on me. A few days later I was at the coffee shop.

"Make this good for her Will! It's her birthday!" said Vanessa, sitting on some boxes and taking notes while occasionally snapping off pictures. She was referring to Ross, one of my coworkers at the café. Ross was a petite cutie who jumped right in when rumours flew about me and Vanessa.

"Right there Will! That's the spot! Right there!" Ross was bent over some boxes, panting as I thrust into her from behind. Her work clothes lay scattered around. I was just out tonight for fun. Vanessa had plucked me away from my stool to wish Ross a happy birthday.

"Hey Ross?" I managed.

"Y...y...ya?"

"Happy birthday!"

"Th...thanks! Ah fuck I wish it was my birthday everyday!"

"Well I'll make you a birthday promise"

"Wh...what?"

"Everytime we work together it'll be your birthday in this backroom!"

"Y..yes! F...fucking right!"

"Okay you kids enjoy each other, I've gotta go help out in the front," said Vanessa. She went behind me, stuck a finger up my ass much to my enjoyment, and walked out. As the backroom door swung open and closed for a split second, I glanced over. Sitting in the only spot with a clear line of sight from the bar through the kitchen to the back room, was Ms. Foley, one of my course teachers. She was young, with spewing fiery red hair and fair skin, and the object of attraction to many of her students. And she was staring right at us. I blushed and turned away, trying to forget about it as I consumed myself with Ross.

* * * *

We were finished a half hour later. I got dressed and went back to my stool. Thank goodness Ms. Foley was gone! Vanessa gave me a free drink with a wink and kept on serving others. But then out of the bathroom came my smokin' teacher, and strode right back to her spot beside me. She perked up a red eyebrow.

"Hey Will."

"H...hi Ms. Foley."

"It's nice to see you're putting in some extra credit."

"H...huh?"

"Vanessa's in my class. I've read her essays. I just didn't realize she was using genuine analysis until she walked out of that room you were having sex in."

"Oh..."

"And who was that girl you were with?"

"Umm... her name's Ross." Just then with great timing, Ross walked over, tying back her hair, and gave me a wink.

"Uh huh...." Murmured my teacher.

"Look Ms. Foley I'm sorry..."

"... no no Will! It's alright! C'mon I know how it goes! I'm only thirty!"

"Ha... cool!"

"I do envy you kids, getting to fuck each other at a moments notice. I have to keep my hands off you guys with the school rules."

"Wow... that's too bad Ms. Foley!"

"Ya it is. Anyways, I've gotta get going. I need to get home. Oh, Will, before I forget, you didn't sign your test."

"Oh really? I'm sorry!"

"No it's alright. It's just that I have all the tests lying at home, waiting to be marked. And I can't mark yours until you sign it."

"Okay, when's good for me to come by your office?"

"I said they were at my home, Will."

I caught on. Wow. Ms. Foley...

"Oh! Right... I see. Well I don't want to hold you back with your marking."

"My car's this way."

* * * *

Ms. Foley lived in a gorgeous condo suite in a nice part of town. She flopped up and down on top of me, her pert breasts bouncing in the moonlight. She had a wonderful, divine body. Like an angel. But was fucking me like Satan's wife unleashed.

"Fuck YES! This is JUST what I needed!"

"Ms. Foley! Ahhhh! Fuck!"

"How does it feel to be inside your teacher you fucking horndog?"

"Fuck it's SO good Ms. Foley!"

We writhed as one gyrating mass of pleasure for the rest of the night. I gave her anal near the end, but she wanted me to come in her pussy. And of course I did, I can always use the extra marks!

* * * *

The next morning I work up to my teacher getting quickly changed for school.

"Hey Will, sorry I gotta bolt."

"Morning Ms. Foley" I said, bleary eyed.

"I'm running late because I slept in after that amazing night you gave me. I'm still shaking all over."

"You were incredible. Can we do this again sometime?"

"I would have asked if you didn't! Make yourself at home -- there's some food in the fridge. Make sure to lock the door on your way out. See you later." She gave me a soft kiss and left. I got up and took a shower. On the way back down the hall, I ran into a girl! It was a younger Ms. Foley!

"Who the hell are you?!" she yelled.

"Uhhh... Will! Who are you?!"

"Ohh fuck. I guess my Mom finally got that lay she was wanting. I'm D'Anna."

D'Anna was equally as good looking as her Mom. She had the same fiery red hair and fair skin.

"Hey I think you're in one of my classes" she said. Actually she did look vaguely familiar. Probably the same age as me.

"Oh ya? Nice! So... you live here D'Anna?"

"Ya but I was at my friend Ross' last night." She seemed completely calm now, going about her business in a hallway closet. I think she was even a little happy that her Mom got ploughed.

"Ross Jameson?" I asked.

"Ya! She's my best friend! Oh shit... were you that birthday present she told me about?!"

"That would be me" I blushed.

"Dude, that's crazy!" she exclaimed. "I heard about the casual sex essay... I'm gonna have to ask Mom to let me read it!"

"Let me know how it turns out!" I said. D'Anna was nice. Really, really nice.

"So I heard how good you were. Wanna have some casual sex?"

I dropped my towel.

* * * *

We made love on her Mom's bed. She seemed almost as starved as Ms. Foley as she crashed into me from above, but not quite as much. She's my age, after all. She straddled me facing forwards toward a camera. She was filming us, which was pretty hot. It's nice to know that D'Anna (or maybe her Mom) will grab this tape on a lonely night and pleasure themselves. D'Anna's hair flew around her head as she jerked in spasms.

* * * *

D'Anna and I hit it off great. After we finished, we had lunch together and hung out in the condo all day. We were trading sex stories, and it turns out she's Naomi's cousin! What a small world, right? She had a kinky idea. Both still naked, she straddled me on the living room floor and I slid inside her. She started sliding gingerly along my shaft, building up a pace. Then she grabbed the phone and dialed.