Fuck Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey cuz, it's D'Anna.... No I'm fucking a guy right now!"

I could hear Naomi laughing on the other end.

"I think he's a good friend of yours, hang on, I'll put it on speaker!"

She did and I yelled out.

"Hey Naomi!"

"Haha Will! You found my hot cousin!" D'Anna chimed in.

"And get this Naomi, he spent the night with Mom!"

"What?! Will you filthy shit, you had sex with Aunt Foley?!"

"Guilty" I said, laughing with them all.

"Get this D'Anna" said Naomi, "you know Zen, right? Will slept with three of her cousins!"

"Fuck this guy is a swinger!" yelled D'Anna.

"You know what" said Naomi, "I'm getting over there and helping you two out!"

We agreed and she left for her car. A few minutes and positions later, Ms. Foley walked in after her day of teaching.

"Oh I'm glad you too met each other. I forgot D'Anna didn't have classes today and thought there might be some tension."

"No way Mom, we're getting on just fine!" she said as she swallowed my cock with her pussy for about the thousandth time today, riding backwards rodeo.

"Ya the only only tension here is on Will's dick! Any calls?"

"Ya we talked to Naomi! She got a little jealous and is coming up. Is that cool?"

"Of course! Just let me get naked."

* * * *

I made love to my best friend Naomi as Ms. Foley and D'Anna explored each other for the first time. Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's right, but fuck was it hot. We went all night long, the second night in a row for me and my teacher. The cousins got to know each other a little better too while I came inside Ms. Foley. Two hours later, I came inside Naomi. Three hours later, I spent my last load in D'Anna's vagina, and fell asleep there. The last thing I remember seeing was Naomi and her Aunt doing sixty-nine. I have to see if more of my friends have family!

* * * *

Well I think that's all for now. There's much, much more to tell. I'll pick up soon with a very erotic winter holiday, and second semester. Until then, make some fuck buddies and have a great time with them!